Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1237848 times)

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #420 on: June 05, 2020, 08:40:00 AM »
He was only found guilty of the rape last year.

There seems to be some confusion on when he was sentenced,its saying in the mail? yeh I know they're the best he's 2/3rds through his sentence.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2020, 08:41:02 AM »
This is the first time in 13 years there has been an appeal for information on this particular individual, unless I’m missing something?

Smithman? that appeal was made in 2014.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Carana

Offline Carana

« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2020, 08:47:37 AM »
Smithman? that appeal was made in 2014.

There was also Tannerman and the Beckham / Ghislaine look-alike. However, those were unknown individuals at the time, whereas they're now seeking info about an identified person.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2020, 08:50:12 AM »
That’s absurd - he’s only recently been banged up for rape and torture, how on earth can he be eligible for parole already?

My thoughts exactly.
Also given the seriousness of his crimes, he hasn't spent much time in jail for them, certainly not in Portugal where he led a bit of a charmed life for twelve years.

Amaral and his wife have been at pains to let us know what a selfless cop he was in the fight against drugs yet this guy was able to operate in that sphere right under his 'watchful' eye and to make a living as a burglar.
He must have been quite prolific if he was able to make a living from breaking into tourists houses ... nice Jaguar.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2020, 08:53:55 AM »
i think what is highly significant is that he is has a history of burglary and child sexual assault...that is some coincidence. we will have to wait to see what other evidence the police have and what further evidence comes to light.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2020, 08:56:16 AM »
Why would this appeal produce anything more than what is known in the preceding 13 yrs,I've always been of the mind it'll end with no charges laid at any door,still nothing to suggest otherwise.Pessimism is the way to go,never disappointed that way.

That is a question better asked of the German ~ English and Portuguese police who for some strange reason according to you, have picked on a burglar who is a sex criminal who lived and was active near the McCann holiday accommodation on the night Madeleine was taken from her bed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #427 on: June 05, 2020, 08:56:21 AM »
Latest news about Brueckner's girlfriend and his second abode in PdL...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8390005/Police-hunt-Madeleine-McCann-suspects-underage-Kosovan-ex-lived-Praia-da-Luz.html

When did he live in each of those houses?

Monte Judeo is only about 5km from Figuera, where Joana disappeared in 2004 * the evening of a village fête...

Correction: she disappeared 12 September, 2004 (not 2005).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:06:21 AM by Carana »

Offline Anthro

« Reply #428 on: June 05, 2020, 08:57:42 AM »
An interesting and informative article here - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner-fled-police-in-1995

‘A witness who gave evidence at the rape trial said he had seen him “climb through open windows in one or another holiday flat”. The witness said Brückner told close friends how he went after “tourist shit” like cameras, video cameras, passports, wallets or loose change, sometimes entering apartments while the occupants were taking a siesta or during the night’.

Offline Carana

« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2020, 09:05:46 AM »
My thoughts exactly.
Also given the seriousness of his crimes, he hasn't spent much time in jail for them, certainly not in Portugal where he led a bit of a charmed life for twelve years.

Amaral and his wife have been at pains to let us know what a selfless cop he was in the fight against drugs yet this guy was able to operate in that sphere right under his 'watchful' eye and to make a living as a burglar.
He must have been quite prolific if he was able to make a living from breaking into tourists houses ... nice Jaguar.

In its ruling, the chamber followed the request of the public prosecutor's office: the 43-year-old had to serve a seven-year sentence if the ruling became final due to serious rape in conjunction with predatory extortion.

Included in this overall sentence is a one-year and nine-month criminal record issued by the Niebüll District Court in Schleswig-Holstein for trading in marijuana for the illegal drug market on Sylt.

The legal question surrounding whether the accused is still under the protection of the specialty principle after his extradition from Portugal to Germany means that he can only be prosecuted in Germany for the offense to which the European arrest warrant applied . In the case of the defendant, this warrant had been issued for another criminal trial.

Offline jassi

« Reply #430 on: June 05, 2020, 09:10:34 AM »
My thoughts exactly.

From the Guardian today - http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=post;quote=596464;topic=11585.420

" He said Brückner had lived in Portugal between 1995 and 2007. “According to our information during this time period, he had various casual jobs in the Lagos region, including in the hotel and catering industry,” Wolters said.

“There is further evidence that the suspect boosted his income with criminal acts, including break-ins in hotels and holiday flats, as well as through drug-dealing.”
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #431 on: June 05, 2020, 09:12:28 AM »
That is a question better asked of the German ~ English and Portuguese police who for some strange reason according to you, have picked on a burglar who is a sex criminal who lived and was active near the McCann holiday accommodation on the night Madeleine was taken from her bed.
Not forgetting the non imminent arrest's back in 2014,which led no where,strangely no one seems to have linked the three amigo's to him.

bolded bit,you've got him nailed at last,still puts paid to the romatic dream of being stolen to order cause of the sang real.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #432 on: June 05, 2020, 09:13:43 AM »
i think what is highly significant is that he is has a history of burglary and child sexual assault...that is some coincidence. we will have to wait to see what other evidence the police have and what further evidence comes to light.

Following on from Misty's link
I think the information given to the German police is confirmed by the body hair found in the rape victim's bed which DNA testing proved to be his.

Offline Brietta

Offline Brietta

« Reply #434 on: June 05, 2020, 09:28:30 AM »
Not forgetting the non imminent arrest's back in 2014,which led no where,strangely no one seems to have linked the three amigo's to him.

bolded bit,you've got him nailed at last,still puts paid to the romatic dream of being stolen to order cause of the sang real.

I don't have him 'nailed' the police do ... and hopefully the response to the public appeal made on behalf of Madeleine will result in returning evidence to assist them in furthering their case and getting to the truth.

There never was anything romantic or dreamlike about what happened to Madeleine all those years ago and I wonder at the jubilant tone of your post at the German police belief in the death of an innocent little girl.