Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1254682 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #525 on: June 05, 2020, 05:48:06 PM »
The headline says about digging,nothing in the article does,only that the German authorities have been in contact.

“Judicial Police have confirmed they have been approached by German authorities in connection with the case and they will undoubtedly be prepared to carry out fresh searches in the hope of giving the McCanns closure.

Britain could send it's dogs across before they start digging.

Oh no, waste of time, of course, given as how we are told they are so unreliable
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #526 on: June 05, 2020, 05:50:27 PM »
Britain could send it's dogs across before they start digging.

Oh no, waste of time, of course, given as how we are told they are so unreliable

Are the Germans now the lead investigator's? given the suspect is of their nationality,also do Grange hand over their files or do they start over?

Still its early doors yet.

Investigations are in the early stages, with prosecutors saying they would check whether there were any indications of a connection between the disappearances. No further details were given

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/germany-probes-link-mccann-case-missing-german-girl-200605105318127.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #527 on: June 05, 2020, 05:54:38 PM »
I can imagine Grange being only too glad to pass the baton onto the Germans.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #528 on: June 05, 2020, 06:10:47 PM »
Peel away the commentary,speculation and sensational bits,what is there?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #529 on: June 05, 2020, 06:15:00 PM »
Are the Germans now the lead investigator's? given the suspect is of their nationality,also do Grange hand over their files or do they start over?

Still its early doors yet.

Investigations are in the early stages, with prosecutors saying they would check whether there were any indications of a connection between the disappearances. No further details were given

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/germany-probes-link-mccann-case-missing-german-girl-200605105318127.html

The Germans are only going to be interested in their man so won't be going back to the beginning and getting bogged down in 600 persons of no interest.

Or maybe not -

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #530 on: June 05, 2020, 06:15:15 PM »
The McCann's made very bad decisions, they thought it was safe to leave the children alone,  a friendly quiet holiday resort.  They were wrong.

The only person to blame for what happened to Madeleine is the person who abducted her.   To say the McCann's are to blame is a bit like saying you should have known some evil pervert would come and take your child when she is safe asleep in bed.   How many times have you read when a wife abuser has beaten his wife he says 'you made me do that'  she made him beat her because,  she looked at another man,  she didn't speak to him nicely,  she goes out too much,  she doesn't tell him where she's going,  she took too long at the shops etc etc.  Well did the McCann's make the abductor take Madeleine?

I stick with the woke, wandered and was run over theory as it is the only one with evidence to back it up. That puts the blame squarely back with the McCanns. No wonder supporters try to ridicule this theory so much, nobody else to blame you see.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #531 on: June 05, 2020, 06:17:13 PM »
Peel away the commentary,speculation and sensational bits,what is there?

Zero. Not an arrest, not a charge....of course that may change but as of now zero hard evidence.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #532 on: June 05, 2020, 06:19:10 PM »
I stick with the woke, wandered and was run over theory as it is the only one with evidence to back it up. That puts the blame squarely back with the McCanns. No wonder supporters try to ridicule this theory so much, nobody else to blame you see.

Is that the reason for grange  doing landscaping, some one disposed of remains on waste ground?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #533 on: June 05, 2020, 06:19:36 PM »
Does anyone know if the camper van found abandoned in Praia da Luz when Joana disappeared resembles the one used by Christian Brückner?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #534 on: June 05, 2020, 06:20:16 PM »

You stick with what you want but i'll stick with the current investigation with 3 countries police forces in agreement.
You do realise this man has form for burglaries via windows....and form for sexual assault on ayoung child

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #535 on: June 05, 2020, 06:20:35 PM »
I shall continue to hope that Madeleine is still alive and unharmed somewhere.  If no one minds, that is.

Offline barrier

« Reply #536 on: June 05, 2020, 06:22:48 PM »
I shall continue to hope that Madeleine is still alive and unharmed somewhere.  If no one minds, that is.

Why should one mind,we all have opinions you probably don't care for mine but tolerate them.

Offline barrier

« Reply #537 on: June 05, 2020, 06:24:23 PM »
You stick with what you want but i'll stick with the current investigation with 3 countries police forces in agreement.
You do realise this man has form for burglaries via windows....and form for sexual assault on ayoung child

Not quite true,Germans say she's dead,Grange still no definitive evidence either way,the PJ are silent.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #538 on: June 05, 2020, 06:28:45 PM »
Why do you think the police in three countries aren’t pursuing this theory you set so much store by?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:36:08 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #539 on: June 05, 2020, 06:30:05 PM »
Not quite true,Germans say she's dead,Grange still no definitive evidence either way,the PJ are silent.
You are in denial