Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1238816 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #540 on: June 05, 2020, 06:32:44 PM »
You stick with what you want but i'll stick with the current investigation with 3 countries police forces in agreement.
You do realise this man has form for burglaries via windows....and form for sexual assault on ayoung child

Has he murdered anyone to your knowledge?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #541 on: June 05, 2020, 06:35:22 PM »
Why do you think the police i. three countries aren’t pursuing this theory you set so much store by?

If it turns out that this German guy run her over, this will open a whole new chapter for the McCanns.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anthro

« Reply #542 on: June 05, 2020, 06:36:37 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #543 on: June 05, 2020, 06:38:13 PM »
No I reckon I'm good for few years yet, so on this occasion I must disappoint.

You can always put me on ignore and pretend I've gone @)(++(*

Oh if only the worked  8)><(
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #544 on: June 05, 2020, 06:41:26 PM »
If it turns out that this German guy run her over, this will open a whole new chapter for the McCanns.
Don’t be utterly absurd (thanks for the warning btw).
Why am I not allowed to post an article from today’s Times?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #545 on: June 05, 2020, 06:41:49 PM »

And for a number of supporters.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #546 on: June 05, 2020, 06:42:52 PM »
Any further attempts to take this thread off topic will be met with points awarded.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #547 on: June 05, 2020, 06:43:55 PM »
Does anyone know if the camper van found abandoned in Praia da Luz when Joana disappeared resembles the one used by Christian Brückner?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10352.msg499001#msg499001

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #548 on: June 05, 2020, 06:44:28 PM »
And for a number of supporters.
This is an idiotic statement.  If Madeleine was run over by a burglar / child rapist and her body removed from the scene of the crime how would that open a new chapter for the McCanns or their supporters?  You think the McCanns would be prosecuted because some piece of lowlife killed their daughter in a  RTA and hid her body?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #549 on: June 05, 2020, 06:45:02 PM »
Any further attempts to take this thread off topic will be met with points awarded.
Where can I post that article then?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #550 on: June 05, 2020, 06:48:51 PM »
Where can I post that article then?

This thread is about the new suspect. If you want to post press articles about what Kate and Gerry do these days, by all means start a new thread.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #551 on: June 05, 2020, 06:50:41 PM »
This is an idiotic statement.  If Madeleine was run over by a burglar / child rapist and her body removed from the scene of the crime how would that open a new chapter for the McCanns or their supporters?  You think the McCanns would be prosecuted because some piece of lowlife killed their daughter in a  RTA and hid her body?

Because the blame would lie with them for leaving three children in an unsecured roadside apartment block.

I don't believe anyone entered that apartment that night. We know Tannerman was in fact an innocent tourist and wrong footed the entire investigation.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:53:54 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

« Reply #552 on: June 05, 2020, 06:51:43 PM »

I'm sure a lot of supporters would be extremely disappointed to discover that she hadn't been stolen to order and enjoying a happy family life somewhere.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #554 on: June 05, 2020, 06:55:57 PM »
I'm sure a lot of supporters would be extremely disappointed to discover that she hadn't been stolen to order and enjoying a happy family life somewhere.

I most certainly would be.