Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1214934 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #645 on: June 06, 2020, 09:52:24 AM »
Just how belligerent does anyone want The McCanns to be?

No, It's not going to be easy.  Probably years of Jurisdiction Issues.  And I very much doubt he will ever admit it.

Well maybe, just maybe, he didn't do it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #646 on: June 06, 2020, 09:53:12 AM »
Were they ? The way this heading (in the media at least), this guy is being portrayed as a serial killer with at least one other body unaccounted for.

As for a confession, however unsatisfactory,  it might be the only option forthcoming

There is No Proof that he has killed anyone.

Offline jassi

« Reply #647 on: June 06, 2020, 09:55:29 AM »
There is No Proof that he has killed anyone.

I quite agree, though some might be forthcoming in time.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #648 on: June 06, 2020, 09:55:55 AM »
Well maybe, just maybe, he didn't do it.

This is still an option.

When it comes to Innocent Until Proven Guilty my money goes where my mouth is.  Does yours?

Offline Lace

« Reply #649 on: June 06, 2020, 09:57:37 AM »
Another picture of Christian Brückner/Brueckner.

His hair looks darker on that photo.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #650 on: June 06, 2020, 09:59:32 AM »
I can't speak for them, but from what is reported there doesn't appear to be the same belligerent insistence that they believe she could still be alive. I agree with the rest of your post. It doesn't satisfy me either. Absolute proof isn't easy in many cases unfortunately, though.

I would not have used 'belligerent' insistence to describe the fight Kate and Gerry have had to have Madeleine's disappearance properly investigated by the police.

belligerent
adjective
hostile and aggressive.
"the mood at the meeting was belligerent"

The hostility and aggression was directed against them sometimes even on this forum.

In the main the information circulating regarding this horror Christian Brueckner, has left me feeling incredibly deflated and I do not know any of the victims involved.
The hell that Kate and Gerry and all Madeleine's family are going through must be indescribable ~ and at the moment the words you have chosen are in my opinion inappropriate. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #651 on: June 06, 2020, 10:01:48 AM »
Were they ? The way this heading (in the media at least), this guy is being portrayed as a serial killer with at least one other body unaccounted for.

As for a confession, however unsatisfactory,  it might be the only option forthcoming

Then I think we will whistle for it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #652 on: June 06, 2020, 10:02:57 AM »
This is still an option.

When it comes to Innocent Until Proven Guilty my money goes where my mouth is.  Does yours?

Not  entirely certain, but it would be nice to get to get to the position where it can be tested.

Problem is that many guilty people are never convicted due to witness intimidation  or technical legal issues.

Miscarriages of justice happen both ways.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 10:22:48 AM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #653 on: June 06, 2020, 10:03:03 AM »
I let my guard down and foolishly went with what I read in a tabloid.  8(8-))
Do you have a cite?  You also claimed there was a Sky news report that th oolice were currently working on another, more sensitive theory - do you have a cite for that one as well while you’re at it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #654 on: June 06, 2020, 10:04:33 AM »

I think so too, but it does depend on asking the right person in the first place.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #655 on: June 06, 2020, 10:20:53 AM »

And then there is always Leonor Cipriano.  Although I can only imagine what a Confession from Bruckner will elicit.

That might be interesting.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #656 on: June 06, 2020, 10:23:45 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_TqenSB8Q0

This is new to me.. MWT said the suspect talked in the bar how he disposed of the body.

Offline jassi

« Reply #657 on: June 06, 2020, 10:31:48 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_TqenSB8Q0

This is new to me.. MWT said the suspect talked in the bar how he disposed of the body.

I believe it's known as hearsay.

Or maybe not -

Offline Anthro

« Reply #658 on: June 06, 2020, 10:35:24 AM »
I see the media are going completely over the top. Afaik Bruceckner lived 30km from PdL, so saying the American lived half a mile from there means she didn't live in PdL.

Christian Brueckner, in jail for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz, Portugal, is a key suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, who vanished in May 2007...

Brueckner raped, beat and robbed the American woman at her flat, which was about half a mile from the house he was living in at the time, the court heard.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-climbed-through-22144222
Perhaps he was living at the farmhouse at the time?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #659 on: June 06, 2020, 10:37:41 AM »
Perhaps he was living at the farmhouse at the time?
G-Unit’s post is wrong in several details.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly