Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1215468 times)

Offline jassi

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #750 on: June 06, 2020, 07:06:25 PM »
Just yesterday you posted that the Germans had their finger on the pulse....and they think she’s dead.

In which case there wouldn't be a pulse.  Boom Boom.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #751 on: June 06, 2020, 07:13:01 PM »
With any luck the recent appeal may turn up exactly the information required to progress the inquiry.  We shall just have to be patient and content ourselves until the police have analysed everything they've got.
Whether or or not they share it with us is entirely up to them, but I rather doubt it.

But now on Sky we have a very somber  Brunt explaining that the BKA have had this information since 2013,

Grange since 2012, but he omits to mention that the PJ had it in 2007,

and at least by  8th May because that is when they showed a PHOTO (not a photo-fit) of Bückner to at least one of the witnesses.

So it took Grange 5 years to get the information, and then to do nothing, 

it took the BKA 6 years to get the information, and to do nothing.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #752 on: June 06, 2020, 07:13:18 PM »
With any luck the recent appeal may turn up exactly the information required to progress the inquiry.  We shall just have to be patient and content ourselves until the police have analysed everything they've got.
Whether or or not they share it with us is entirely up to them, but I rather doubt it.

Yes hopefully they get more info from their appeal but seems a bit desperate to be basing it on luck 5 years ( edit - 7 years!) after discovering this guy.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #753 on: June 06, 2020, 07:15:43 PM »

But now on Sky we have a very somber  Brunt explaining that the BKA have had this information since 2013,

and at least by  8th May because that is when they showed a PHOTO (not a photo-fit) of Bückner to at least one of the witnesses.

Well we know they found his cars, and have thoroughly investigated his phone his movements and his background so I wouldn’t say nothing exactly.  Did the Pj do any of this back in 2007?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #754 on: June 06, 2020, 07:19:56 PM »

As Bruckner was one of the infamous 600, it would be fascinating to know which number on the list he was and when he was eliminated from the investigation.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #755 on: June 06, 2020, 07:26:53 PM »
Well we know they found his cars, and have thoroughly investigated his phone his movements and his background so I wouldn’t say nothing exactly.  Did the Pj do any of this back in 2007?

How can we know what the PJ did or didn't do when they have judicial secrecy?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #756 on: June 06, 2020, 07:30:19 PM »
How can we know what the PJ did or didn't do when they have judicial secrecy?
I thought the files on this case were released to the public?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #757 on: June 06, 2020, 07:37:57 PM »
I thought the files on this case were released to the public?

With sex offenders omitted due to privacy laws. For example....

"missing pages - Information that sex offenders listed on pages 293 to 300 were investigated in minute detail and nothing was found relating to the case of the missing child, Madeleine. 2 November 2007.''

However I did find an article referring to Amaral saying the VW Van was examined in 2007 as I suppose he can say what he likes now?

"The now lead suspect in the Madeleine McCann case was looked at in 2007 and had his van forensically tested, but ruled out of the investigation, a journalist who has covered the case extensively says.''

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/madeleine-mccann-cases-lead-suspect-investigated-in-2007-before-being-let-go

Offline jassi

« Reply #758 on: June 06, 2020, 07:42:38 PM »
I don't see any details  from Grange regarding how they went about investigating their 600 persons of interest.

They must be even more secret than the Portuguese. Whoever would have thought that

Or maybe not -

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #759 on: June 06, 2020, 07:45:10 PM »
I don't see any details  from Grange regarding how they went about investigating their 600 persons of interest.

They must be even more secret than the Portuguese. Whoever would have thought that

I suppose it's because it's ongoing. Ongoing for a very, very long time.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #760 on: June 06, 2020, 07:45:24 PM »
Scotland Yard are following the evidence.

What evidence do you think there is that Madeleine is dead?
If Christian Brückner is involved in the disappearance of three children and none of their remains have been found, I think there is a possibility that they are alive.

Offline jassi

« Reply #761 on: June 06, 2020, 07:47:23 PM »
The eternal optimist.

I guess that's one way of looking at it.

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #762 on: June 06, 2020, 07:50:18 PM »
The eternal optimist.

I guess that's one way of looking at it.

And then there’s reality.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #763 on: June 06, 2020, 07:52:35 PM »
With sex offenders omitted due to privacy laws. For example....

"missing pages - Information that sex offenders listed on pages 293 to 300 were investigated in minute detail and nothing was found relating to the case of the missing child, Madeleine. 2 November 2007.''

However I did find an article referring to Amaral saying the VW Van was examined in 2007 as I suppose he can say what he likes now?

"The now lead suspect in the Madeleine McCann case was looked at in 2007 and had his van forensically tested, but ruled out of the investigation, a journalist who has covered the case extensively says.''

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/madeleine-mccann-cases-lead-suspect-investigated-in-2007-before-being-let-go

Do you think  the nanny lied as well?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-quizzed-nanny-22146406

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann's nanny was shown prime suspect Christian Brueckner's picture just five days after she went missing from her family's apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #764 on: June 06, 2020, 07:54:33 PM »
If Christian Brückner is involved in the disappearance of three children and none of their remains have been found, I think there is a possibility that they are alive.

As in he sold them to some child trafficking ring that ships off white children to Africa? Surely he'd have been more well off?

If he was involved it seems his M.O. was sadistic torture and making videos of it. He was also fond of keeping the videos and sharing them for shock value, there doesn't seem to be a video of Madeliene.