Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1245379 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #765 on: June 06, 2020, 07:56:01 PM »
The eternal optimist.

I guess that's one way of looking at it.
I’d rather be optimistic than cynical and derisive. The Ariel Castro/Cleveland case has reference.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #766 on: June 06, 2020, 07:58:01 PM »
Do you think  the nanny lied as well?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-quizzed-nanny-22146406

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann's nanny was shown prime suspect Christian Brueckner's picture just five days after she went missing from her family's apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal

I don't know, do you mean because they told her his name? I've no idea how the privacy laws would work when they were investigating someone. I doubt they told her 'he's a sex offender' so maybe they didn't break any privacy law?

Offline jassi

« Reply #767 on: June 06, 2020, 07:59:19 PM »
Do you think  the nanny lied as well?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-quizzed-nanny-22146406

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann's nanny was shown prime suspect Christian Brueckner's picture just five days after she went missing from her family's apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal

When was that statement made?

If she was shown a photo of Bruckner 5 days after the event then PJ were very much on the ball IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #768 on: June 06, 2020, 08:01:29 PM »
When was that statement made?

If she was shown a photo of Bruckner 5 days after the event then PJ were very much on the ball IMO

Exactly, being procedural following up known offenders in the area.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #769 on: June 06, 2020, 08:02:22 PM »
I’d rather be optimistic than cynical and derisive. The Ariel Castro/Cleveland case has reference.

This man’s in prison and has been for some time. Where is he keeping the three, under his prison bed ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #770 on: June 06, 2020, 08:04:48 PM »

Optimism leads to disappointment more often than not. IMO
I prefer realism
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #771 on: June 06, 2020, 08:08:00 PM »
As in he sold them to some child trafficking ring that ships off white children to Africa? Surely he'd have been more well off?

If he was involved it seems his M.O. was sadistic torture and making videos of it. He was also fond of keeping the videos and sharing them for shock value, there doesn't seem to be a video of Madeliene.
As in he sold them to some child trafficking ring that ships off white children to Africa?
Are you suggesting that the continent of Africa has no white people/children, except for the ones you are referring to as been ‘shipped off’?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #772 on: June 06, 2020, 08:09:19 PM »
I don't know, do you mean because they told her his name? I've no idea how the privacy laws would work when they were investigating someone. I doubt they told her 'he's a sex offender' so maybe they didn't break any privacy law?

What are you questioning as Amaral predicted this German suspect a year ago? He said nothing was discovered to tie him to the case. The PJ showed his pic to witnesses to see if they recall seeing him. If one witness had seen him then of course they would follow it up!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #773 on: June 06, 2020, 08:10:21 PM »
This man’s in prison and has been for some time. Where is he keeping the three, under his prison bed ?

He committed suicide in prison.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #774 on: June 06, 2020, 08:12:53 PM »

You obviously have no knowledge of the case.

Offline jassi

« Reply #775 on: June 06, 2020, 08:12:56 PM »
What are you questioning as Amaral predicted this German suspect a year ago? He said nothing was discovered to tie him to the case. The PJ showed his pic to witnesses to see if they recall seeing him. If one witness had seen him then of course they would follow it up!

I'm guessing the nanny wasn't the only person shown the photo so it wouldn't be a case of just one person not seeing him.

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #776 on: June 06, 2020, 08:14:07 PM »
He committed suicide in prison.

Who did ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #777 on: June 06, 2020, 08:14:57 PM »
As in he sold them to some child trafficking ring that ships off white children to Africa?
Are you suggesting that the continent of Africa has no white people/children, except for the ones you are referring to as been ‘shipped off’?

No. It's what some child trafficking theorists think happens and is obviously quite ridiculous.

And all I can say is 'blimey' re. your suicide comment!

Offline Anthro

« Reply #778 on: June 06, 2020, 08:16:20 PM »
The eternal optimist.

I guess that's one way of looking at it.

Christian Brückner has no record, at this time, of murder.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #779 on: June 06, 2020, 08:17:33 PM »

I'm confused. Amaral has said they looked into the suspect. I've never questioned him knowing about him or following it up. I was questioning how we the public would know exactly what was uncovered as it's not in the files.