Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1237689 times)

Offline Gertrude

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #870 on: June 07, 2020, 12:55:42 PM »
A video of her body wouldn’t necessarily prove who killed her.

No not in absolute terms but how likely is it police wouldn't know where the video came from? We are told that Bruckner videos other rapes, one was on his video camera stolen by aquantainces. Now police are shown mystery photos OR video OR a description and we're supposed to believe they have no idea where these things came from?

Offline jassi

« Reply #871 on: June 07, 2020, 12:57:43 PM »
Does anyone find it curious that the German appeal says he 'had access' to the van?

'He lived a “transient lifestyle” in a camper van for days at a time. He was linked to houses in Portugal including one between one between Praia da Luz and Lagos.

He had access to a distinctive VW T3 Westfalia camper van from at least April until sometime after May 2007, which was used in and around Praia da Luz.''

why do they say this and then in later accounts that he sold it?

I find the various accounts about the van very confusing.
He's supposed to have sold this van in 2015, yet according to other reports he bought a second van in late 2007. Is this the one he sold in 2015, in which case where did the first van go and how did police  get hold of it ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #872 on: June 07, 2020, 12:58:19 PM »
Maybe that’s why Madeleine was the one taken?

How convenient. With all the comings and goings and he wasn't seen checking all these apartments for an open door. He entered and saw Madeleine out of bed again I presume to not know what to do? Most would exit but he decides to take her. Then she is seen in a deep sleep and not awake by 9 eye witnesses.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:00:43 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #874 on: June 07, 2020, 01:00:17 PM »
I notice there is no attribution for this gem, only  Madeleine McCann suspect was tipped off about British tourists leaving their apartment doors open while they dined out by an 'inside man' at the complex where they were staying, a Portuguese newspaper has claimed."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11593.msg597322#msg597322
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #875 on: June 07, 2020, 01:03:36 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/witness-claims-saw-madeleine-mccann-22151768

A witness claims she spotted Madeleine McCann getting into a German-owned Volkswagen van with a man weeks after her disappearance.

How does he/she know this when police state that Bruckner's van had Portuguese registration ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #877 on: June 07, 2020, 01:06:17 PM »
I find the various accounts about the van very confusing.
He's supposed to have sold this van in 2015, yet according to other reports he bought a second van in late 2007. Is this the one he sold in 2015, in which case where did the first van go and how did police  get hold of it ?

Yes that's confusing Jassi. I also find this confusing. when he committed the rape on the 72 year old woman he was on foot. So he planned something quite brazen and didn't think he needed to have a vehicle to leave the scene or to scope out the scene.

"His most serious conviction was for a disturbing sexual attack on a woman at the other end of the age spectrum, however: the rape of a 72-year-old American woman whose flat was on the 1km route between his house and the beach which he walked every day. The attack took place on 2 September 2005, and according to court documents seen by the Guardian, it was planned in detail
According to the documents, Brückner entered the woman’s house at about 10.30pm through the open door of her living room. He dragged her through the house, tying her down, beating her with a 30cm scimitar, raping her, and then leading her to the kitchen where he forced her to hand over money before he left by foot, taking her computer.''

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner-fled-police-in-1995

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #878 on: June 07, 2020, 01:14:06 PM »
Yes that's confusing Jassi. I also find this confusing. when he committed the rape on the 72 year old woman he was on foot. So he planned something quite brazen and didn't think he needed to have a vehicle to leave the scene or to scope out the scene.

"His most serious conviction was for a disturbing sexual attack on a woman at the other end of the age spectrum, however: the rape of a 72-year-old American woman whose flat was on the 1km route between his house and the beach which he walked every day. The attack took place on 2 September 2005, and according to court documents seen by the Guardian, it was planned in detail
According to the documents, Brückner entered the woman’s house at about 10.30pm through the open door of her living room. He dragged her through the house, tying her down, beating her with a 30cm scimitar, raping her, and then leading her to the kitchen where he forced her to hand over money before he left by foot, taking her computer.''

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/04/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner-fled-police-in-1995
People who commit crimes like this are usually brazen risk takers, not cautious risk averse types. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #879 on: June 07, 2020, 01:22:28 PM »
People who commit crimes like this are usually brazen risk takers, not cautious risk averse types.

That's not what my source said,  'planned in detail'  how is that being a 'risk taker'.

Also various media sources are telling us he had someone telling him when doors were open, so again that's planning and risk asessment.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #880 on: June 07, 2020, 01:22:49 PM »
So now this evil pedo became a daddy.

.....and Maddie happily took a 600 mile road trip with this total stranger.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Gertrude

« Reply #881 on: June 07, 2020, 01:26:19 PM »
So where is this police file of the alleged sighting in Alcossebre, Spain? Can anyone find it?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #882 on: June 07, 2020, 01:28:17 PM »
How convenient. With all the comings and goings and he wasn't seen checking all these apartments for an open door. He entered and saw Madeleine out of bed again I presume to not know what to do? Most would exit but he decides to take her. Then she is seen in a deep sleep and not awake by 9 eye witnesses.
Who said the suspect is Smithman?  And you seem to have it arse about face.  The apartment was targeted BECAUSE it was the one with the unlocked door, not that he targeted the apartment and then conveniently discovered it was unlocked.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #883 on: June 07, 2020, 01:31:31 PM »
Who said the suspect is Smithman?  And you seem to have it arse about face.  The apartment was targeted BECAUSE it was the one with the unlocked door, not that he targeted the apartment and then conveniently discovered it was unlocked.

How do you know the apartment was targeted at all?

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #884 on: June 07, 2020, 01:33:18 PM »
From the Times today  - behind paywall so no link

Headline - Madeleine McCann case: police seek a ‘knockout blow’ to charge suspect Christian Brückner

The German paedophile suspected of abducting Madeleine McCann is said to have been placed under surveillance in jail in the hope that he will confess to the notorious crime to a fellow prisoner.

Police believe that Christian Brückner might inadvertently blurt out enough details about his involvement in her disappearance to allow them to charge him with her kidnapping and murder.

Or maybe not -