Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1239368 times)

Offline barrier

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #885 on: June 07, 2020, 01:33:28 PM »
That's not what my source said,  'planned in detail'  how is that being a 'risk taker'.

Also various media sources are telling us he had someone telling him when doors were open, so again that's planning and risk asessment.

No evidence of a break in,doors open.Some don't get it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #886 on: June 07, 2020, 01:34:29 PM »
That's not what my source said,  'planned in detail'  how is that being a 'risk taker'.

Also various media sources are telling us he had someone telling him when doors were open, so again that's planning and risk asessment.
The two are not mutually exclusive.  You can plan a mission in advance, doesn't mean it doesn't have serious risks involved.  He may have decided that using an easily identifiable vehicle on leaving the woman's house was more risky than walking home in the shadows.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #887 on: June 07, 2020, 01:35:11 PM »
From the Times today  - behind paywall so no link

Headline - Madeleine McCann case: police seek a ‘knockout blow’ to charge suspect Christian Brückner

The German paedophile suspected of abducting Madeleine McCann is said to have been placed under surveillance in jail in the hope that he will confess to the notorious crime to a fellow prisoner.

Police believe that Christian Brückner might inadvertently blurt out enough details about his involvement in her disappearance to allow them to charge him with her kidnapping and murder.
Wonder if he has access to the times online,nothing like a bit of warning.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #888 on: June 07, 2020, 01:38:50 PM »
A witness claims she spotted Madeleine McCann getting into a German-owned Volkswagen van with a man weeks after her disappearance.

How does he/she know this when police state that Bruckner's van had Portuguese registration ?

False number plates?

Offline jassi

« Reply #889 on: June 07, 2020, 01:40:25 PM »
False number plates?

Possible, but still wouldn't mean German-owned, only German registered.
Bruckner's van was German-owned but Portuguese-registered.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #890 on: June 07, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »
How do you know the apartment was targeted at all?

And if the suspect was alerted to the apartment being empty the alerter would have known that the group had children and that they were checking on them as he would have to, I’d assume, have know that the patio door was unlocked.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #891 on: June 07, 2020, 01:51:41 PM »
‘Diogo Silva appears to have ended up being the ‘new’ holder of one of the mobile phone numbers released by police in their appeal for information – a man with no connection to the case whatsoever, writes Correio da Manhã’.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #892 on: June 07, 2020, 01:54:28 PM »
Possible, but still wouldn't mean German-owned, only German registered.
Bruckner's van was German-owned but Portuguese-registered.

And where has this witness suddenly appeared from? I’m presuming she said something at the time and her story was followed up?

Offline jassi

« Reply #893 on: June 07, 2020, 01:56:32 PM »
‘Diogo Silva appears to have ended up being the ‘new’ holder of one of the mobile phone numbers released by police in their appeal for information – a man with no connection to the case whatsoever, writes Correio da Manhã’.

How very interesting. Another theory out the window, it would seem.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #894 on: June 07, 2020, 02:04:15 PM »
How very interesting. Another theory out the window, it would seem.

Yeh,fact's keeping getting in the way.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #895 on: June 07, 2020, 02:04:56 PM »
And what of ‘smelly man’ ? Surely Brueckner would be a shoe in for him yet not a whisper.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #896 on: June 07, 2020, 02:07:19 PM »
And what of ‘smelly man’ ? Surely Brueckner would be a shoe in for him yet not a whisper.

So many to choose from,from Tannerman to smelly man,bogus charity collector,rasta man,what a choice,yet no one says which he is,gotta be one of them.

Offline jassi

« Reply #897 on: June 07, 2020, 02:08:41 PM »
So many to choose from,from Tannerman to smelly man,bogus charity collector,rasta man,what a choice,yet no one says which he is,gotta be one of them.

Surely it was invisibleman

Or maybe not -

Offline kizzy

« Reply #898 on: June 07, 2020, 02:14:26 PM »
From the Times today  - behind paywall so no link

Headline - Madeleine McCann case: police seek a ‘knockout blow’ to charge suspect Christian Brückner

The German paedophile suspected of abducting Madeleine McCann is said to have been placed under surveillance in jail in the hope that he will confess to the notorious crime to a fellow prisoner.

Police believe that Christian Brückner might inadvertently blurt out enough details about his involvement in her disappearance to allow them to charge him with her kidnapping and murder.

Oh not that old chestnut - how many in there will want early release.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #899 on: June 07, 2020, 02:16:59 PM »
Christian Brückner

[attachment deleted by admin]