Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 72596 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #360 on: August 25, 2023, 02:49:18 AM »
Continued to not give a $hit after he butchered his victim, parting, $hagging, taking drugs, enjoying the limelight.

Exactly, Rusty. This part of your post isn't talked about enough, yet it's particularly apposite. Within the first week of the murder, he was partying at a nightclub called 'Studio 24', boasting to schoolmates & guys he knew that he was a murder suspect (there's an article in the public domain about this). Very much living it up and enjoying himself. An ex-girlfriend talked about him walking around Woodburn 'like a strutting peacock', lapping up the attention and not having a care in the world (this, too, is in the public domain). As for the Sky interview, he was totally emotionless, monosyllabic & monotone throughout. Corinne looked drained & extremely worried . . . the guilt and fear was plain to see on her face.

You’ve omitted to mention the fact sadistic killer Luke Mitchell was by this time in an intimate relationship with Laura W - which Corinne Mitchell was more than likely well aware of during that orchestrated Sky Tv interview

Shane Mitchell also moved out of Newbattle Abbey crescent permanently around this time too
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 03:00:26 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #361 on: August 25, 2023, 10:33:05 AM »
I read on one of the comments from one of SF's YT videos that PM said that his son LM owned a German army parka before the murder. The same guy indicated that PM himself had the exact same parka and that both PM & LM were at a music concert (Ramage Inc., perhaps?) together, before the murder, wearing the same parkas. Apparantely, PM was backstage with one of the bands at this gig. He didn't say who else was at the concert with PM & LM. Make of that what you will........

This is how rumours were spread following Jodi’s murder…someone said so it must be true. That people are still falling for this and worse feeding this misinformation into the narrative is somewhat surprising.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2023, 04:22:00 PM »
Is it true that L. Nimmo Smith would only accept a majority verdict of at least 80% in this case and not just a simple majority? I read this only a few days ago. Makes sense to me, given the extremity of the case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2023, 04:24:11 PM »
On 30th April 2021 Lisa C Reynolds Peden posted the following

’So in the book it states that Ju J, Ja J and AW confirmed categorically that there was no grounding in place on the night of June 30th. Ja J remembered the specific start date of the four week punishment as beginning on May  14th, because she had an exam that day and, arriving home early, discovered the Jodi had skipped school. Ju J told police that because Jodi had been going to woodburn in recent weeks, she needed the "extra time" (i.e. ten o'clock curfew) for the additional traveling. The friend Jodi met with in woodburn was on holiday the week of the murder, therefore, the grounding had to have been lifted before then - according to Ja J  recollection, it was finished by 12th June. AW said simply that the punishment had petered out until things returned to normal "a few weeks ago".

Although Jodi was at Luke's house on the 28th of June and they had got carried away and lost track of time. So a taxi was called to make sure Jodi got home in time. Luke gave Jodi the fair for this.
 Luke still believed Jodi to be grounded, although she was allowed to his house on the Saturday! So sometimes Jodi's grounding would have random days break mixed in?!
So if her grounding stopped on the 12th on June and not the 30th, who was Jodi hanging around with? Who was she meeting up with after school? And what were they doing? Why didn't she tell Luke about the grounding being lifted until these texts that supposedly Jodi sent to Luke from her mum's phone? It's been referred to time and time again that Jodi was the 'other' woman as Luke was having an 'affair' but what if in real fact Luke was the 'other' guy and it was really Jodi who was having an 'affair'! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🧐

Does the above ⬆️ stem from Luke or Corinne Mitchell or both?

According to another Facebook post by Lisa C Reynolds Peden she speaks to Corinne Mitchell every day and Luke Mitchell every two days

Scammer Sandra Lean did an “update” in October 2022 where she mentioned some of the above 

What Sandra Lean didn’t say during her October 2022 “update” video was anything about the changing dynamics of some of the group members or anything about what was going on behind the scenes

Again - Corinne Mitchell had made it clear to several people she “hates” Sandra Lean

Sandra Lean will no doubt be well aware of this
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 04:41:41 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2023, 04:38:10 PM »
Did sadistic killer Luke Mitchell tell his “friend” Lisa C Reynolds Peden “It’s been referred to time and time again that Jodi was the 'other' woman as Luke was having an 'affair' but what if in real fact Luke was the 'other' guy and it was really Jodi who was having an 'affair'” ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2023, 04:50:21 PM »
Scammer Sandra Lean did an “update” in October 2022

During scammer Sandra Lean’s “update” she made the claim regarding what she was talking about in said “update” - that it was “fully backed up by the case papers”

*&^^&

But fraudster Sandra Lean doesn’t have all of the “case papers” - and never has!

If Sandra Lean had attended killer Luke Mitchell’s 42 day trial, she could have learned facts that would not have been included in the pre trial disclosure “case papers” material

And those “throw away comments” Sandra Lean referred to during her “update” would have been tested by both the defence and the prosecution advocates
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 05:18:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2023, 07:12:58 PM »
Can mobile phone operators tell when text messages and call logs were deleted? Is that type of info retained by them? Makes sense to me that it would be.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2023, 10:03:29 PM »
Is it true that L. Nimmo Smith would only accept a majority verdict of at least 80% in this case and not just a simple majority? I read this only a few days ago. Makes sense to me, given the extremity of the case.

I have only ever heard that being claimed on this forum. I have never seen any tangible evidence that it is true.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

Violent rapist Andrew Malkinson & the innocence fraud phenomenon
« Reply #368 on: December 22, 2023, 10:09:06 AM »
https://www.bindmans.com/knowledge-hub/blogs/andrew-malkinson-what-went-wrong/
"Andrew Malkinson’s case is a bitterly poignant reminder of the risks associated with eye witness identification evidence,

The misogynistic journalist Neal Keeling recently claimed (During Will Roe and Emily Dugan’s Seventeen Years innocence fraud podcast) that he could remember violent rapist, convicted fraudster and parasitic predator Andrew Malkinson face whilst he was standing in the court in 2004

Yet violent rapist Andrew Malkinson’s victim is meant to have mis-identified her attacker just over a month after his violent rapes!?

*&^^&
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 10:49:15 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #369 on: February 29, 2024, 12:01:50 AM »
Just stumbled upon this article a moment ago. It's yet more incriminating circumstantial evidence -- damning, even. So much for him claiming that when the guilty verdict came through in January 2005 he was shocked and would've collapsed had he not been grasping the wooden supports in the dock:

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+enjoy+taste+of+blood..+I+can+smell+it+and+it+drives+me+crazy.+JODI...-a0129344854

Online Chris_Halkides

« Reply #370 on: February 29, 2024, 12:27:58 AM »
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/GOTH+GIRLS+CHEER+LUKE%3B+Fans+frenzy+as+Jodi+killer+gets+20+years+in...-a0128504084

I found another article by Frank Hurley.  His writing is certainly sensationalistic.  Whether Diogenes with his lamp would find an honest sentence in either article is a different question.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #371 on: February 29, 2024, 12:35:49 AM »
The obvious difference between Andrina failing to identify Luke in court and Mrs Fleming and Mrs Walsh managing to do so is simply explained by logic. Andrina didn't see Luke that day but Messrs Fleming and Walsh did.

If only one of the women had seen Luke lurking around at a wooden gate on the main road just a few yards from where Jodi was slaughtered then. I would have been concerned but both women saw him and were able to give a near perfect description of him and how he was dressed.  The other bit of evidence which falls nicely into place is that at this very moment in time ie 5.42pm on 30 June 2003, Luke Mitchell was not seen where he said he was.  It was only some 10 minutes later that he was seen further along the road as he attempted to create an alibi.

There is no way two boys who looked similar in appearance and who wore the same clothes could have been in the same area at the exact same time.  There only ever was one lad and his name is Luke Mitchell.

A near perfect description of him? One of them said she only saw him from her car's rear view mirror and the other one claimed to have seen him in a newspaper at a time no pictures of him had appeared in the Press. The one that saw him said this person had a green shirt on not a jacket. This sighting is a load of rubbish, it would have been completely discarded if there was no other circumstantial evidence.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #372 on: February 29, 2024, 01:21:42 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me at the erroneous facts being manufactured on the blue forum and posted as if they were true.  Now we have Gordon telling everyone that there was a frenzied struggle between Jodi and her assailant when we know that to be totally untrue.  If this is the quality of the evidence being provided to the SCCRC in Mitchell's defence then he will indeed serve his full sentence.

The truth my friends is that Jodi was hit over the head with a lump of branch evidenced by her blood on it.  This branch was found some metres away from where she was found.  Having been hit over the head Jodi would have been unable to offer any resistance and cutting her throat from behind would have been extremely simple. 

Further evidence showed that Jodi never made contact with her assailant since examination of the material under her finger nails provided no foreign DNA. Jodi's only attempt at self-preservation was to try to protect herself from the blows raining down on her. She probably saw this as futile and tried to escape only to be hit over the head.

Jodi's attacker most probably stood back as she bled out and expired. Her blood was found on the wall which evidences the fact that she was near it when she died.  Further savage cuts to her throat were made post mortem as were intricate cuts to her eyelids.  These cuts would not have created any blood spatter.

Luke Mitchell could well have killed her and got away with little or no blood on him.  He had every opportunity to wash and to dispose of clothing and the murder weapon between the time of the murder at 5.15pm and being seen near the murder scene by Mrs Fleming and Mrs Walsh at 4.42pm.

You mean 542pm, 17 minutes is ample time to dispose of clothing and the murder weapon and wash and clean any trace of blood? 17 minutes? Where would this have taken place exactly in 17 minutes? These sort of timescales are just ridiculous. Also as I mentioned elsewhere, the sighting by F and W was a sighting of WHO? One of them said she only saw the person in her rear view mirror, the other said he had a green shirt on not a jacket and claimed to have seen him in a newspaper on a date when no photos of LM had ever appeared in the Press. Clearly the evidence of these 2 is just a load of vague rubbish.

There was no blood under the body, because it had been moved. Why was it found that areas near the V had been bleached? Who took bleach into the woods? Was LM seen buying bleach in any local stores or carrying bleach up the path? For what purpose would anyone bring bleach into the woods? Most people bring picnics, but on this occasion someone brought bleach? I find it incredible that so many people on here still think LM did it. Useless sightings like the one mentioned above get recited over and over, but the things that add up even less than anything to do with LM seldom get discussed. I mean its now very obvious what happened and these unanswered questions paint a much clearer picture than people describing seeing people in their rear view mirrors:

1. What sort of answer to what were you doing up the path at 5.15pm, is "I don't remember"?
2.  Who exactly would send 2 teenagers and a granny up that path at 11pm at night in the dark whilst people like AO, [Name removed], JF apparently sat in their houses? I have never met anyone in my life, who would send 2 teenagers and a granny up there in the dark? Have you??
3. Why did this "search party" not look in the woods adjacent to the path before the brick wall starts whilst walking towards the V?
4. Why does JaJ claim in Court to not know the RD path when she has lived 5m walk away from it for 16 years? Jodi was told by JuJ not to go up that path alone, so did her mother never warn JaJ about the path in 16 years? Nonsensical.
5. Why did JF shave his hair off so that he wouldn't look like the murderer? How did he know the murderer didn't have a shaved head?
6. Do you know anyone who takes bleach into the woods?

I think it's about time somebody who tries to make sightings like that of F and W and even AB's sound credible answers the questions above. Nobody will give a credible answer to any of them, because none exist.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #373 on: February 29, 2024, 02:47:23 AM »
You mean 542pm, 17 minutes is ample time to dispose of clothing and the murder weapon and wash and clean any trace of blood? 17 minutes? Where would this have taken place exactly in 17 minutes? These sort of timescales are just ridiculous. Also as I mentioned elsewhere, the sighting by F and W was a sighting of WHO? One of them said she only saw the person in her rear view mirror, the other said he had a green shirt on not a jacket and claimed to have seen him in a newspaper on a date when no photos of LM had ever appeared in the Press. Clearly the evidence of these 2 is just a load of vague rubbish.

There was no blood under the body, because it had been moved. Why was it found that areas near the V had been bleached? Who took bleach into the woods? Was LM seen buying bleach in any local stores or carrying bleach up the path? For what purpose would anyone bring bleach into the woods? Most people bring picnics, but on this occasion someone brought bleach? I find it incredible that so many people on here still think LM did it. Useless sightings like the one mentioned above get recited over and over, but the things that add up even less than anything to do with LM seldom get discussed. I mean its now very obvious what happened and these unanswered questions paint a much clearer picture than people describing seeing people in their rear view mirrors:

1. What sort of answer to what were you doing up the path at 5.15pm, is "I don't remember"?
2.  Who exactly would send 2 teenagers and a granny up that path at 11pm at night in the dark whilst people like AO, [Name removed], JF apparently sat in their houses? I have never met anyone in my life, who would send 2 teenagers and a granny up there in the dark? Have you??
3. Why did this "search party" not look in the woods adjacent to the path before the brick wall starts whilst walking towards the V?
4. Why does JaJ claim in Court to not know the RD path when she has lived 5m walk away from it for 16 years? Jodi was told by JuJ not to go up that path alone, so did her mother never warn JaJ about the path in 16 years? Nonsensical.
5. Why did JF shave his hair off so that he wouldn't look like the murderer? How did he know the murderer didn't have a shaved head?
6. Do you know anyone who takes bleach into the woods?

I think it's about time somebody who tries to make sightings like that of F and W and even AB's sound credible answers the questions above. Nobody will give a credible answer to any of them, because none exist.

After my hiatus due to the boredom of the repetitive arguments, i thought i would log on for a nosy, maybe something has changed? Nope, same old crap getting churned out by posters like this. It really is just one big yawn!

Offline Myster

« Reply #374 on: February 29, 2024, 06:14:16 AM »
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/GOTH+GIRLS+CHEER+LUKE%3B+Fans+frenzy+as+Jodi+killer+gets+20+years+in...-a0128504084

I found another article by Frank Hurley.  His writing is certainly sensationalistic.  Whether Diogenes with his lamp would find an honest sentence in either article is a different question.
An element of truth in it perhaps?

Is one of these LM supporters Sandra Lean's daughter?   Nicholas will know...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.