Author Topic: Guardian article  (Read 12406 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Guardian article
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2020, 05:58:20 PM »
JB has never been diagnosed with any personality disorder or mental illness.

Does it matter?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2020, 05:59:11 PM »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2020, 05:59:33 PM »
That's not the view ofCCRC/Coa.  If it was there would not have been a 2002 appeal hearing.

That was 17 years ago and nothing has changed.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2020, 06:00:44 PM »
In what regard?

We know Bamber is delusional, putting an official label on him won't make any difference.  It is a known medical fact that young psychopaths can change in middle age.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2020, 06:09:15 PM »

Exactly nothing has changed and nothing will change in this regard as JB's conviction is underpinned by the blood/silencer evidence.

A vid clip existed of Ewan Smith confirming as far as the judiciary are concerned the silencer is be all and end all.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2020, 06:10:37 PM »
We know Bamber is delusional, putting an official label on him won't make any difference.  It is a known medical fact that young psychopaths can change in middle age.

People can label JB however they wish but it doesn't make it factually correct.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2020, 06:26:49 PM »
People can label JB however they wish but it doesn't make it factually correct.

What is factually correct is that he murdered five people and that renders him a nutter in my book.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2020, 07:46:18 PM »
JB has never been diagnosed with any personality disorder or mental illness.

How do you know?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2020, 07:48:50 PM »
CC is not qualified to say whether or not someone has a personality disorder.

If he murdered the family then you don't need to be qualified to realise he's a psychopath.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2020, 01:20:11 PM »
I think the only important items are those relied upon at trial and Afaik none of the exhibits handed over to AA were relied upon at trial.

What efforts did Bamber make over the years to keep hold of material exhibits?

What year was Aunt Agatha ‘visited by police’ with the wetsuit, watch and rifle etc she claimed were given to her?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:50:20 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2020, 01:24:12 PM »
My understanding is that all exhibits have been destroyed apart from rifle and silencer which can be found in EP's museum.

Seems your ‘understanding‘ is wrong Holly
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:35:29 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2020, 01:48:01 PM »
Yes advances are made all of the time and JB has been deprived of the opportunity to carry out further tests eg fingerprinting technique known as CERA LT (fingerprints from cartridges) since all exhibits excl rifle and silencer have been destroyed against all protocols.  Conversely if JB is guilty we could end the whole circus and seal his fate using 21st century technology.  Anyway shall we agree on undermine?

I believe David has misunderstood the CCRC/Judicial Appeal judgement from circa 2012.  David has interpreted the CCRC's decision on the basis it has accepted the evidence of Dr Caruso (marks (burns?) to NB's back) and Dr Fowler SC's abrasion rings inconsistent with a silencer but rejected overall on the basis this evidence doesn't overcome the paint/scratches.   This is not my interpretation.  My interpretation is that the CCRC highlighted the brevity of Dr Caruso's evidence which by his own admission required further testing.  In respect of Dr Fowler's evidence the CCRC relied upon the lack of residue found in the rifle and the blood flake found in the silencer.  The judges at judicial review were prepared to accept there may have been a problem with the blood flake but in reaching their overall decision relied upon the lack of residue in the rifle (not sure what they mean by residue (blood?) and the paint/scratches.  The judges refer to evidence at trial provided by Malcolm Fletcher and Dr Vanezis.  I think they are referring to Malcolm Fletcher's testimony where he told the court that he would expect to find blood inside the barrel if a silencer had not been used.  In any event the CCRC application/judicial review did not result in any concessions about the blood/silencer which can assist JB going forward.

Of course they didn't accept that the silencer wasn't used - that would have been major news and a massive point for appeal.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2020, 02:11:24 PM »
Seems your ‘understanding‘ is wrong Holly

I was referring to trial exhibits.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2020, 02:18:21 PM »

A vid clip existed of Ewan Smith confirming as far as the judiciary are concerned the silencer is be all and end all.

What did Keir Starmer say in the Simon Hall case?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2020, 02:20:57 PM »

A journalist who sat through parts of Bamber’s original trial stated the trial judge concluded,

“For one so young, you have a warped, callous and evil mind, concealed behind an outwardly presentable appearance.
"