Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 265411 times)

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2013, 08:03:45 AM »
The mistake you have all made is that you believe every word written in this article. Have you learnt nothing over the last six years.

i believe the mcanns would sue anyone if they didnt get their own way they are like that

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
... and while people of this and other forums analyse every word of this article, the PJ and SY will be left in peace to go on with their real work ;)

Offline Benice

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2013, 08:54:09 AM »
... and while people of this and other forums analyse every word of this article, the PJ and SY will be left in peace to go on with their real work ;)

Exactly Vixte, and I predict scores of new conspiracy theories will be around by the end of the day - but as you say it will keep some people happy whilst the experts get on with the job.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2013, 09:04:56 AM »
The Times article is a report on history, what is happening in the present is important.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2013, 09:11:06 AM »
Exactly Vixte, and I predict scores of new conspiracy theories will be around by the end of the day - but as you say it will keep some people happy whilst the experts get on with the job.

I am quite happy today too.. I know the PJ and SY will find the person who was present at the point of Smiths sighting.
Why? IMO at least of one of the Smiths group had their mobile phone on.. they can find the nearest mobile phone to it at that time.. they can find the person who the Smiths saw carrying the girl.

C.Edwards

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2013, 09:23:37 AM »
I am quite happy today too.. I know the PJ and SY will find the person who was present at the point of Smiths sighting.
Why? IMO at least of one of the Smiths group had their mobile phone on.. they can find the nearest mobile phone to it at that time.. they can find the person who the Smiths saw carrying the girl.

Mobile phone triangulation doesn't work like that! PDL was not a hotbed of antennae, it will be able to say a phone was within an area of about 2km square along with thousands of others. That's it.

Offline Benice

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 09:26:46 AM »

I must admit I know nothing about mobile phones Vixte - but as SY have made a point of mentioning them - they must be on to something relating to the calls made from mobiles at that time.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Apostate

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2013, 09:34:34 AM »
Just seen this. Well, well, well - "No Stone Unturned" my backside.

Offline xtina

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2013, 09:38:26 AM »
Why would they keep it secret? And for 5 years?
Maybe they just  disqualified it because they believed Jane Tanner more.. I think this is what Scotland Yard said..

It just shows they talk as  they walk...makes you wonder if that  is why  they wanted private investigators [the dodgy ones] any way ....so as  to controll what was seen and what  wasn't  ......

so much for there................  we  will  leave no  stone unturned
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Cariad

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »
The Times article is a report on history, what is happening in the present is important.

Yes, it's a report on history, but one that was hidden. Are you not at all surprised that a paper has written it, considering that it doesn't make the Mccanns look terribly good?

I find it especially surprising considering that the Mccanns have been 'cleared', you'd think that all the papers would be coming out in sympathy for the parents of a missing child, not pointing the finger at them for hiding information!

Curiouser and curiouser!

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2013, 09:44:04 AM »
Yes, it's a report on history, but one that was hidden. Are you not at all surprised that a paper has written it, considering that it doesn't make the Mccanns look terribly good?

I find it especially surprising considering that the Mccanns have been 'cleared', you'd think that all the papers would be coming out in sympathy for the parents of a missing child, not pointing the finger at them for hiding information!

Curiouser and curiouser!

I have no problem with papers reporting facts.

Offline Apostate

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2013, 09:49:06 AM »
Any objective analysis was always going to be highly critical - that's why they hired those clowns Metodo 3 who just said what they wanted to hear.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »
Important note

My post « Reply #5 on: Today at 12:11:19 AM » was a direct copy and paste from the Times article which was available to subscription members only.

John edited my post « Last Edit: Today at 02:02:07 AM by John »

I am now unable to verify that the Times article is accurate as I have no idea what edits John made and i am not going to do a word by word check with the original.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2013, 10:05:22 AM »
What this thread shows me is how gullible the anti McCann posters are. you see an article that criticises the McCanns and you are happy to believe every word. As I have said before This is why your conclusions are so way off the mark. It really indicates a lack of intelligence. I don't have time now but later will show where the holes are in this article. I will give you one pointer....why did the relationship with the McCanns and the investigators fail....could it have anything to do with the antics of Halligan...the convicted fraudster

C.Edwards

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2013, 10:09:18 AM »
What this thread shows me is how gullible the anti McCann posters are. you see an article that criticises the McCanns and you are happy to believe every word. As I have said before This is why your conclusions are so way off the mark. It really indicates a lack of intelligence. I don't have time now but later will show where the holes are in this article. I will give you one pointer....why did the relationship with the McCanns and the investigators fail....could it have anything to do with the antics of Halligan...the convicted fraudster

and...

The McCanns don't have to .... the papers have cleared the McCanns...every article now says the parents aren't suspects and the PJ are looking for an abductor

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*