Author Topic: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.  (Read 127096 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.
« Reply #1440 on: June 14, 2019, 08:18:58 AM »
Thanks.  I think I get the picture now but would like to see a layout that depicts all of this and haven't been able to find anything that's clear.

google 'madeleine mccann apartment' then click on images,
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1441 on: June 14, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
google 'madeleine mccann apartment' then click on images,

I have but can't find anything that detailed! 

Also the drop from the shutters, MM's bedroom, looks pretty deep to the pavement?  Measurements of drop?  KM seemed adamant that the shutters had been interfered with.  Is she suggesting a perp entered or exited or both via the shutters?  Or someone handed MM to a.n. other via the shutters?  What is she claiming with the shutters?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1442 on: June 14, 2019, 12:31:49 PM »

Also the drop from the shutters, MM's bedroom, looks pretty deep to the pavement?  Measurements of drop?  KM seemed adamant that the shutters had been interfered with.  Is she suggesting a perp entered or exited or both via the shutters?  Or someone handed MM to a.n. other via the shutters?  What is she claiming with the shutters?

Mitchell on behalf of the Mccanns.

"I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1443 on: June 14, 2019, 12:33:48 PM »

Not too much of a drop.

https://youtu.be/IeuMzyaCnnY
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1444 on: June 14, 2019, 01:00:42 PM »

If you watch all five parts of this video it might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

Interbally it was 91cms from the floor to the window sill.

KMc made various claims about the window/shutters. Initially she used them to explain how she knew immediately that Madeleine had been taken.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1445 on: June 14, 2019, 01:12:09 PM »

In the front door, into bedroom, pick Maddie up, back out the front door with her. 
About 15 seconds I recon.
You need a key to do that.  Who has a key?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1446 on: June 14, 2019, 01:25:14 PM »

"I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."

Just clarifying which window?  MM's bedroom?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1447 on: June 14, 2019, 01:44:27 PM »
Not too much of a drop.

https://youtu.be/IeuMzyaCnnY

I was under the impression from layout diagrams that MM's bedroom run alongside the Rua Jose Ribeiro Lopes with the window effectively looking down on the pavement but this is wrong?  The window actually runs along the back of the car park?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1448 on: June 14, 2019, 01:47:24 PM »
I was under the impression from layout diagrams that MM's bedroom run alongside the Rua Jose Ribeiro Lopes with the window effectively looking down on the pavement but this is wrong?  The window actually runs along the back of the car park?

Yes, but over in the left hand corner.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1449 on: June 14, 2019, 01:57:56 PM »

Some people will believe anything  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1450 on: June 14, 2019, 05:43:01 PM »

Wrong place Holly.  May I suggest that you use Google Earth and place both roads on the map.

5A is about a third of a mile, crow flies, SW of Rua Jose Ribeiro Lopes in an altogether different Ocean Club compound.  This compound is where The Millenium Restaurant is and  there is a third Reception  there too

5A faces onto R Dr Agostinho da Silva but there is a car park between Madeleines indow and the road.  It is set a little over 10 mettres back from the road and adjaent to the window wall of 5A is a pathway with a wall.   From memory that wall would be way over Madeleines head from the building side.   As the block was built into very slopeing ground the land on the car park side meeta the wall part way up the wall.   In other words the wall looks lower when viewd from the car park or the road.

The pathhway wall is quite high from the bedroom side.  Madeleine would not have been  able to see over it.   It would be very dark there too.