Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533400 times)

Offline jassi

Will they,  or will it have to wait until the appeal in the Supreme court?   don't count his chickens carly.

I would think the court and the various lawyers would want their money now, with re-embursment later, if appropriate.

Outstanding court fees may impact on the progress of any further appeal.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

Amaral stated it as fact when nothing had been proven and in fact SY are searching for a child they hope will still be alive.

He also said 100% DNA of Madeleine found,  which was a complete lie.

PRELIMINARY RESULTS

PREPARATION FOR THE INTERROGATIONS

Analyses of the residues collected following the visit by the dogs is entrusted to the English Forensic Science Service laboratory. To avoid any leaks of information, Stuart Prior, a senior officer with Leicestershire police, is responsible for liaison between the laboratory and José Freitas of Scotland Yard. The latter, who is with us, in Portimão, is passing on any relevant reports.

We confidently wait for the evaluation reports from FSS. A few days after the samples are sent, we are informed that the DNA of the blood found in the boot of the McCanns’ car shows a significant match – 50% – with Gerald’s, which means that it is definitely the blood of one of his children. We telephone the public minister to pass on this initial result and wait for the follow-up to the analyses and definite conclusions But the laboratory takes its time.

Read more Chapter 18 TOTL
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

Not if we leave the EU.

An interesting point.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

There is a phone in on LBC discussing the case now.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/

I listened in Stephen,  laughed when he said it draws in very strange people,  apparently the person before had accused him of being 'in on it'    see what I mean when I say these people will look and sound very very silly to the general public?

Offline Brietta

Not if we leave the EU.

Oh ... is Portugal having a referendum too?

This game is played by local Portuguese rules, not local British ones ... so work it out, please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline carlymichelle

so     let me put this out here now   GA  will be allowed to  sell truth of the lies  from next  week   he  is going to  sue   gerry and  kate  they have to pay his and their own  court fees etc???   also they wont get his   money they  wanted is that  about  right

Offline Lace

PRELIMINARY RESULTS

PREPARATION FOR THE INTERROGATIONS

Analyses of the residues collected following the visit by the dogs is entrusted to the English Forensic Science Service laboratory. To avoid any leaks of information, Stuart Prior, a senior officer with Leicestershire police, is responsible for liaison between the laboratory and José Freitas of Scotland Yard. The latter, who is with us, in Portimão, is passing on any relevant reports.

We confidently wait for the evaluation reports from FSS. A few days after the samples are sent, we are informed that the DNA of the blood found in the boot of the McCanns’ car shows a significant match – 50% – with Gerald’s, which means that it is definitely the blood of one of his children. We telephone the public minister to pass on this initial result and wait for the follow-up to the analyses and definite conclusions But the laboratory takes its time.

Read more Chapter 18 TOTL

That is absolute rubbish!!!!    The only blood found to be Gerry's was on the key fob.

The swab in the boot of the car was a mix of three even five people.

Do you still believe this?   have you read the forensic report?

Offline misty

Would you care to give the precise dates from start to finish ?

I note you don't dispute that he was removed for objecting to interference in the case.

You know the dates - and even you can't make them total only 3 months.
He objected via the press. Was that not inviting public scrutiny, contrary to Secrecy Laws?

stephen25000

I listened in Stephen,  laughed when he said it draws in very strange people,  apparently the person before had accused him of being 'in on it'    see what I mean when I say these people will look and sound very very silly to the general public?

Everything in context Lace.

I recall when Mr. O'Brien said some time ago on  LBC  when he stated people were jealous of kate mccanns beauty.

8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

You are free to publish your opinion on here, subject to the forum rules.

T'would be nice if those claiming Portugal is a fascist country actually backed up that assertion with some evidence.

Or am I permitted to assert that England is a (insert your insult here) country, without supporting such a claim?
as amaral is allowed to make his claims with no evidence...and he has a lot of support on here...then the bar has been set

stephen25000

Oh ... is Portugal having a referendum too?

This game is played by local Portuguese rules, not local British ones ... so work it out, please.

Are you sure on that.

If we leave the EU, I have heard that wee will withdraw from the European convention of human rights.

Offline Lace

Everything in context Lace.

I recall when Mr. O'Brien said some time ago on  LBC  when he stated people were jealous of kate mccanns beauty.

8)--))

Cite

Has this come from the same source that said Gerry wanted Kate in a swim suit for a photo shoot?   which was all BS

Offline jassi

as amaral is allowed to make his claims with no evidence...and he has a lot of support on here...then the bar has been set

Is Amaral a member of this forum. Does he post his views here?

Or maybe not -

stephen25000

You know the dates - and even you can't make them total only 3 months.
He objected via the press. Was that not inviting public scrutiny, contrary to Secrecy Laws?

I don't know the exact dates.

Perhaps you can remind me.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:39:48 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline carlymichelle

Is Amaral a member of this forum. Does he post his views here?

even if he did he would be allowed  too