Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 529084 times)

Offline John

Actual court costs are pretty much PAYG.
The McCanns will owe Dra Duarte something but we don't know how that is divvied up, and they now owe for Sr Amarals legal costs unless it is overturned by the next appeal. It is doubtful they will pay anything until the final appeal is done and dusted.
There is potential for the belt to come off in a quite spectacular manner.

Meanwhile a nice little earner for Duarte regardless of the outcome.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Lace

They are not using the fund ARE THEY ?

Haven't you heard of the SY Investigation ?

It is still there for a search if SY don't find her.    You want that find to be frozen so that they can't use it to search for Madeleine, shame on you.

stephen25000

Amaral wrote a book on the back of a missing child,   saying her parents hid her body.

If I were the McCann's I would make sure he didn't get a penny of his dirty money,  how can anyone see justice here.   

SY are searching for Madeleine and hope to find her alive,  no thanks to Amaral who convinced people she is dead and didn't need searching for.

The mccanns bear the full responsibility for this case.

Try to bear that in mind.

I suggest you also avoid libeling Amaral on a public forum.

Offline jassi

What?

The present joint enquiry thinks there might be a chance of finding Madeleine alive and Amaral wrote a book saying she is definitely dead and the McCannsdunit.

Says everything ....

This has all been dealt with before - are there any new grounds?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

It is still there for a search if SY don't find her.    You want that find to be frozen so that they can't use it to search for Madeleine, shame on you.

Well apart for the morning after Madeleine disappeared, they didn't search for her.

Meanwhile, Amaral who tried to solve the case had his funds seized.

You are a hypocrite.

Offline carlymichelle

The mccanns bear the full responsibility for this case.

Try to bear that in mind.

I suggest you also avoid libeling Amaral on a public forum.

he can   legally  sue anyone now  and   i hope he  does

Offline Mr Gray

dont  deny it you love gerry and kate because in your eyes they  are educated and wonderful  where as  people without bias  see them  for what they are

oh dear....if only I could enjoy the same freedom of speech as amaral and tell you what I think of you

ferryman

If the appeal decision is shown to be as reported, new ground rules will need to be observed in comments about him. As has already been mentioned, he may decide to pursue those posting on the Internet for libel.

Why?

The adulterer who stole from his own brother, covered for PJ colleagues who beat the cr*p out of Leonor Cipriano and wrote a book about an investigation he coordinated into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann remains the adulterer who stole from his own brother, covered for PJ colleagues who beat the cr*p out of Leonor Cipriano and wrote a book about an investigation he coordinated into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann ....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:25:58 PM by John »

stephen25000

dont  deny it you love gerry and kate because in your eyes they  are educated and wonderful  where as  people without bias  see them  for what they are   davel  you   have  been almost   stalkish and   your agressiveness on this forum has not gone unnoticed

Basically davel was gloating that Amaral would be destroyed by the appeal.

He hasn't the [moderated] to admit the truth, but that doesn't surprise me in the least.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:30:38 PM by John »

Offline jassi

Why?

The adulterer who stole from his own brother, covered for PJ colleagues who beat the cr*p out of Leonor Cipriano and wrote a book about an investigation he coordinated into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann remains the adulterer who stole from his own brother, covered for PJ colleagues who beat the cr*p out of Leonor Cipriano and wrote a book about an investigation he coordinated into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann ....

Are you putting that forward as a ground for appeal?    @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:31:00 PM by John »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

@)(++(*   davel   i almost feel sorry for you i knew  you would be devastated

I notice your faith in humanity has been reinstated Carly  @)(++(*

davel certainly didn't call that one.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline carlymichelle

I notice your faith in humanity has been reinstated Carly.  @)(++(*

sure  has   @)(++(*

stephen25000

I notice your faith in humanity has been reinstated Carly.  @)(++(*

Nice one Angelo. 8((()*/

ferryman

Are you putting that forward as a ground for appeal?    @)(++(*

No.

Just making some observations about Amaral.

Offline carlymichelle

No.

Just making some observations about Amaral.

better be careful he has been found innocent in a  court of law he could  sue you and others