Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 532252 times)

stephen25000

The McCanns are innocent of all the things Amaral accuses them of ....

You do not know what happened in PDL.

You weren't there.

Offline mercury

Absolutely.

How else would they find their daughter ..

They could of course try physically searching.

Now there is a novelty.

By using money given to them on search and not years long court cases, that only made thngs worse all around, thats how

ferryman

and you know this how were you there??

Presumption of innocence.  There is not an iota of evidence against the McCanns yet this (latest) court ruling suggests Amaral is entitled to make baseless accusations.

Most strange ....

Offline mercury

Nothing they do will help their daughter - IMO

Well it hasnt for 9 or so years, its down to a) she is dead b) someone will confess about this c) her remains will be found d) she is in a dungeon held and not yet found e) with a loving criminal family

Im sure there are fs and gs and hs etc

None sound good and nothing the mccanns and their advisers have done has changed anything, so imo their spending a penny more down a black to date hole is stupid

And no police or pi investigation has yielded anything either...all bizarre

ferryman

I'm stating facts.

Expressions of opinion that deny fact are just that.

The Portuguese judiciary appears (disgracefully) to be on the brink of upholding the right of baseless opinion that traduces to hold sway.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:55:44 AM by ShiningInLuz »

stephen25000

I'm stating facts.

The Portuguese judiciary appears (disgracefully) to be on the brink of upholding the right of baseless opinion that traduces to hold sway.

No you are not.

The crime is unknown and don't kid yourself otherwise.

Offline mercury

Presumption of innocence.  There is not an iota of evidence against the McCanns yet this (latest) court ruling suggests Amaral is entitled to make baseless accusations.

Most strange ....

Brietta made the same mistake a short while ago, presumptiom of innocence (in a legal setting) i s not the same as innocence...and statng it as fact as you and others do

in a free thnking world setting, no one has any right to dictate thoughts...thats fascism dear not the fascism you davel and others talked about earlier

Offline carlymichelle

intresting that the mcanns are still making threats even though they lost isnt it??

Offline mercury

I'm stating facts.

It was NOT baseless opinion...dont reinterpret the court ruling

Offline mercury

intresting that the mcanns are still making threats even though they lost isnt it??

Reputation management , but i think their reputation was shot from 3 may, maybe they could sue themselves hey? I think its disgusting they should even countenance wasting more of the fund for lawyers instead of putting the monies where they belong

Offline carlymichelle

Ask the dogs Dave.

@)(++(*  dogs have higher  IQ then some humans

Offline Alice Purjorick

Sorry if this has been posted already but it is reported that the McCanns have threatened anyone who sell the book in the UK with legal action.

Is that akin to book burning?
After The Star's headline today it is a bit like shutting the door after the hoss is gorn.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

Oh well, Im sure when i return in a couple hours, same arguments  wll be going round and round, toodles for now

Offline carlymichelle

Is that akin to book burning?
After The Star's headline today it is a bit like shutting the door after the hoss is gorn.

a  bit like the saying   the horse has bolted??

Offline Alice Purjorick

a  bit like the saying   the horse has bolted??

yup
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey