Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 532448 times)

Offline Brietta

It was like going on court (or into court in the McCanns case) in the best of 3 set tennis match with your opponent already awarded the first set.

Good analogy ... if the situation had been reversed and one set was in the bag for the McCanns before setting foot on court I think Mr Amaral's support might have been shouting foul over that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

I've been getting 123 for a while, Misty.  Hmmm ... interesting.

Is that just today/post midnight? I know the site was OK in the early hours of yesterday morning, which was the last time I looked at something.

Offline pegasus

Amaral has probably had them removed so no-one can dispute the pending UK version of his book. IMO.
And do you predict that he is plotting to do the same in 2022 to the .co.uk domainname Misty?

Offline misty

And do you predict that he is plotting to do the same in 2022 to the .co.uk domainname Misty?

You've lost me now.

Offline pegasus

You've lost me now.
Someone forgot to renew the .com name.
No problem, because the .co.uk name directs to same content.

Offline Brietta

Someone forgot to renew the .com name.
No problem, because the .co.uk name directs to same content.

I'm having the same problem with the .co.uk address ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Is that just today/post midnight? I know the site was OK in the early hours of yesterday morning, which was the last time I looked at something.

Didn't use it at all on Wednesday ... only started trying it when I saw your conversation with Mercury about it.

Offline misty

Yes, so am I. Perhaps Pegasus would kindly post the new link for everyone's benefit.

Offline pegasus

Yes it's gone. domain names available to buy. interesting
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:01:26 AM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

I've got it back ... must just have been a glitch.

Offline misty

The co.uk site was updated an hour ago. A glitch?
http://who.is/website-information/mccannpjfiles.co.uk

Offline Brietta

I've got it back ... must just have been a glitch.

Cancel that ... I've got http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm but still 123 for everything else.

Any bids for a c&p of Jez's rogatory?

Offline misty

Cancel that ... I've got http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm but still 123 for everything else.

Any bids for a c&p of Jez's rogatory?

I've still got nothing, including at your link.

Offline Brietta

I've still got nothing, including at your link.

I'm able to reach that page following the link ... but the sitemap takes me to 123.

Offline pegasus

It's possible for some people to see a site and others not see it.
(complicated lecture on dns caching and content caching omitted)
Wait a day and the situation will probably be clear sorted.