Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 241829 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2019, 10:03:40 PM »
Poor Kate, she was punching & kicking walls in anger. (Propensity to violence)
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2019, 10:06:45 PM »
Anger is one of the most productive emotions known to man if channeled in the correct manner and is responsible for so much positive change imo. I've no boat to float, and on the subject of hatred, I suspect there are those on here who do not have a clue what real hatred is. There was a blood bath in Glasgow on Sunday that you may have heard about because of the hatred generated by the Old Firm. Two men are fighting for their life and scores more wounded because of hatred. I have lived with that hatred and the marching season for more years than I care to remember, so I know what hate is. If you and your friends want to go around accusing folk who disagree with you of posting hatred, I'd suggest you learn what hatred actually is first. I may have mistakenly used a wrong term because I thought it was allowed after i read it in a post addressed to me last week,, but to turn that into an accusation of me of posting hatred says far more about you and your friend than it does about me imo.
There's a lesson to be learned here and you can be sure I've learnt it. This is a case of once bite, twice shy.
Why are you so angry about the police investigation into a little girl’s disappearance?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2019, 10:07:25 PM »
Si now we have

Look a bit iffy
Have smiled on camera
Alerts.. No evidential reliability
Changed stories about checking the chalet

Such overwhelming evidence of guilt.!
I hope both Investigations are aware of this evidence.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
For me one of the most telling questions I've ever heard came from Peter Hyatt.
I ask the viewer who are they concerned about? Are they concerned about Madeleine or are they concerned about themselves.
Examples of their ongoing concern for Madeleine please?

KM: “We’re not the ones that has done something wrong here. It’s the person who’s gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family.”

Distancing language.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2019, 10:10:11 PM »
Save your baseless accussations for someone who deserves them.
Your on the permanent rubber ear list... Here endith the lesson.

&^&*%

Offline Erngath

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2019, 10:11:15 PM »
KM: “We’re not the ones that has done something wrong here. It’s the person who’s gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family.”

Distancing language.

Oh yes, of course !
Body language and speech analysis. @)(++(*

Offline Erngath

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2019, 10:13:03 PM »
Don’t forget Kate’s earrings.

The drivel that has been touted as evidence.
I'd forgotten that one.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2019, 10:15:11 PM »
I'm not so angry about the police investigation. I was angry about being accused of posting hate by people who clearly haven't got a clue what hatred is. That won't happen again, I'm learning. They just aren't worth the bother IMHO.
You presume to know everyone else’s personal experience of hatred in their lives do you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2019, 10:39:47 PM »
I find it difficult to believe personally that anyone who has experienced real hatred could accuse me of posting hatred because I said in slightly different terms that I didn't give a toss about the McCanns until they reopened the investigation. That's not hatred in anyone's book unless their deluded imo. That is the truth, it was so saturated in the papers I restricted myself to reading the headlines and listening briefly to the news bulletins.  I even believed they had been cleared until 2014.  I can cite examples of innocent young men having their throats slit and murdered merely for wearing the wrong colours on Old Firm day. That's hatred, something anyone who knows me, knows I'm not capable of.
But I've learnt my lesson, know those who to avoid at all costs and it's time to put it firmly behind me.
That's concludes all I have to say on that subject.
I wouldn’t call that hate, just common or garden contempt.  Hope you agree  that’s a more accurate reflection of your feelings vis-a-vis the McCanns

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2019, 10:50:18 PM »
Anger is one of the most productive emotions known to man if channeled in the correct manner and is responsible for so much positive change imo. I've no boat to float, and on the subject of hatred, I suspect there are those on here who do not have a clue what real hatred is. There was a blood bath in Glasgow on Sunday that you may have heard about because of the hatred generated by the Old Firm. Two men are fighting for their life and scores more wounded because of hatred. I have lived with that hatred and the marching season for more years than I care to remember, so I know what hate is. If you and your friends want to go around accusing folk who disagree with you of posting hatred, I'd suggest you learn what hatred actually is first. I may have mistakenly used a wrong term because I thought it was allowed after i read it in a post addressed to me last week,, but to turn that into an accusation of me of posting hatred says far more about you and your friend than it does about me imo.
There's a lesson to be learned here and you can be sure I've learnt it. This is a case of once bite, twice shy.

I knew that there were football teams in Glasgow which represented two different religions, but until I joined this forum I didn't know that sectarian hatred was rife there. I saw it in England as a child, but that was 60 years ago. It died out as relifgion lost it's importance and influence.

I was amazed to learn that some people suspected that those doubting the McCanns really just hated them because of their religion. As a non-religious person that idea had never crossed my mind. Siddenly the vitriol aimed at those who didn't accept the McCann's innocence made a bit more sense.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2019, 10:53:22 PM »
Going jogging

Deleting call records within hours of their daughter's disappearance and not informing the police when handing over their mobiles.

27 April then nothing until 4 May  @)(++(* Gerry had no call records until 4 May. Not functioning  *%87

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 11:00:18 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2019, 11:04:47 PM »
I would certainly agree that's a more accurate reflection. There are even a couple of interviews were I sensed a weak and broken women in Kate were I feel some empathy for her in a weird way when I see them. There was a bit in the Piers Morgan interview, but there is another I can't remember which one that leaves me with the same sense. I can't say that about Gerry and I'll leave it at that. I'm perfectly capable of not liking someone without resorting to hating anyone. 
Hate is for losers imo

Whether the McCanns were involved or not the whole affair was bound to be devastating.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2019, 11:09:41 PM »
That's what happens when your the doctor for Celtic, it would have been the exact same if he had worked for Rangers. Just the other side would have thrown the vitriol. The Old Firm can teach us all we need to know about hatred. On match day, it's absolutely poisonous.
I head for the hills on Old Firm day, it can be so bad.

Who was the doctor for Celtic?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2019, 11:36:11 PM »
I'm pretty sure Gerry worked as their physio during the nineties.

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Her father, Gerry, had worked for Celtic before moving to England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6649319.stm

I asked because I looked at it a while back and couldn't find a clear answer for some reason. Goodnight, CM,
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2019, 01:22:29 AM »
Very bottom of the page.
"I would be 60-80% sure that it was Gerard McCann that I met that night carrying a child. I am basing that on his mannerism in the way he carried the child off the plane. After seeing the BBC news at 10 PM, footage on the 9th September 2007 I contacted Leicestershire police with this information. During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me WAS MY WIFE."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm

I haven't found a direct quote from Martin Smith.

ST:

Smith has since stressed that he does not believe the man he saw was Gerry, and Scotland Yard do not consider this a possibility. Last week the McCanns were told officially by the Portuguese authorities that they are not suspects.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2794.0

However, there is this from Mary Smith (MoS):
This weekend, Mr Smith's wife Mary told the Mail on Sunday her husband had no regrets about coming forward.

He [Martin] doesn't want to talk, said Mrs Smith. He said what he had to say. I was with him [that night]. We saw a man carrying a child and that's all we know. We told them all that and that's it.

''The man he saw had the same stature as Gerry McCann. We felt we had to help. We're happy we did. We reported exactly what we saw.

"We only did what we thought was right for a missing girl and our hearts are breaking for her parents, as it would be if it were one of ours.

''I feel very much for them [the McCanns]. I have six grandchildren of my own and six children of my own.

"The poor McCann family must be heartbroken.''

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7062.msg310346#msg310346

There is also a tweet exchange between Xklamation and Jason Farrell from Sky:

Joana Morais
‏@JoanaAMorais
@JasonFarrellSky «I would be 60-80% sure that it was Gerald McCann that I met that night carrying a child» Mr.Smith http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky 14 Oct 2013
@xklamation it was Peter Smith who I spoke to, who was in the group. That wasn't his take on it.
0 retweets 0 likes
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7062.msg310346#msg310346
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....