Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239559 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2019, 03:42:24 PM »
It's amazing isn't it? There seem to be a set of rules that some think everyone must abide by. If you dare to be different you're not playing fair, it seems!!!
In what way do you think you are different?  Evasive yes, different no, in fact quite predictable IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #496 on: April 07, 2019, 03:49:41 PM »
I think we have enough evidence to know the patents are innocent

Enough evidence ? What ? OG have said that the parents were not suspects two years ago in a case where Portugal has supremacy and the investigation is covered by judicial secrecy ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #497 on: April 07, 2019, 03:52:11 PM »
Please post ON TOPIC or expect your post to be deleted.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #498 on: April 07, 2019, 03:54:18 PM »
Enough evidence ? What ? OG have said that the parents were not suspects two years ago in a case where Portugal has supremacy and the investigation is covered by judicial secrecy ?

More than enough....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2019, 03:56:24 PM »
More than enough....

So it doesn’t concern you that anything OG is asked about the investigation can’t be answered directly because it is covered by judicial secrecy ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #500 on: April 07, 2019, 03:59:19 PM »
So it doesn’t concern you that anything OG is asked about the investigation can’t be answered directly because it is covered by judicial secrecy ?
No

Offline barrier

« Reply #501 on: April 07, 2019, 04:03:29 PM »
No

If and its a big if,say SY uncover the moey shot and it helps in a conviction,is it legal given its a Portuguese investigation.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #502 on: April 07, 2019, 04:04:29 PM »
If and its a big if,say SY uncover the moey shot and it helps in a conviction,is it legal given its a Portuguese investigation.
Yes

Offline barrier

« Reply #503 on: April 07, 2019, 04:05:50 PM »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #504 on: April 07, 2019, 04:17:53 PM »
No

Fair enough. More a faith based opinion than a fact based one then.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #505 on: April 07, 2019, 05:01:12 PM »
There is quite a long and involved thread on the forum where a highly respected member posted ...

5 prints on the glass ("vidro") are consistent with leaning on an already-open window to look out IMO.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg118208#msg118208

Try leaning out of a window and see how many fingerprints you leave? Anyway nothing about that in her statement. Looking out into the car park for Madeleine? Nope only running in the opposite direction for help.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #506 on: April 07, 2019, 05:08:31 PM »
On whose say so?

On the fact they were officially invited by the Portuguese police

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #507 on: April 07, 2019, 05:09:05 PM »
Fair enough. More a faith based opinion than a fact based one then.

In your opinion... IMO based on sound evidence

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #508 on: April 07, 2019, 05:17:39 PM »
In your opinion... IMO based on sound evidence

There is no evidence....not one single scrap...if you disregard OG’s claim, and we all know that due to judicial secrecy they would not be able to tell us the truth.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #509 on: April 07, 2019, 05:22:43 PM »
There is no evidence....not one single scrap...if you disregard OG’s claim, and we all know that due to judicial secrecy they would not be able to tell us the truth.

again in your opinion....imo there is lots of evidence which rules out the parents...you dont seem to understand yhe difference between your opinion and facts.....so tahts a poor start