Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 242096 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #630 on: April 09, 2019, 06:55:50 PM »
OK if there were two abductors explain how the first one got into the room?  And while you're at it how did he leave?
I don’t need to, but clearly an abductor could get into the apartment, it was unlocked and on the ground floor.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #631 on: April 09, 2019, 07:01:52 PM »
Perhaps you could point to any post I have made where I suggested the open windows would provided evidence of who did it.  You can carry on like this until the cows come home, the fact is Kate’s statement is evidence, she mentions the open window so that’s evidence, it would probably be repeated in a court of law as evidence, why do you continue to dispute this?

So the accused is asked if he opened the window/shutters. He says no. He is asked if he entered by the window. He says no. As there's no proof he did either of those things the questions are a waste of time. What can be proved using that evidence in your opinion?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #632 on: April 09, 2019, 07:31:44 PM »
So the accused is asked if he opened the window/shutters. He says no. He is asked if he entered by the window. He says no. As there's no proof he did either of those things the questions are a waste of time. What can be proved using that evidence in your opinion?

Actually proving anything is going to be nigh on impossible in my opinion.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #633 on: April 09, 2019, 07:54:19 PM »
So the accused is asked if he abducted Madeleine, he says no.  He is asked if he was ever in the vicinity of Apartment 5a on the evening of the 3rd May.  He says no.  I guess these questions are a waste of time too then.  I see you are going to carry on maintaining the open window and shutter are not evidence and that no amount of common sense posting from me to the contrary will deter you from that view.  Oh well, God loves a tryer apparently.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #634 on: April 09, 2019, 08:03:13 PM »
An alleged abductor in the court could attempt to shift some of the blame onto another by revealing how the abduction took place, via the open window, one handing the child to another.  He could claim to have been a common or garden burglar working with another, expecting his mate to be handing out valuables theough the window and when he was passed the child he tried to protest, was forced into taking her, didn’t want to, but the other guy made him.  Etc, etc etc.

So now it's being discussed in court because the accused has admitted it was used? Possible but unlikely imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #635 on: April 09, 2019, 08:34:02 PM »
So now it's being discussed in court because the accused has admitted it was used? Possible but unlikely imo.
One last try.  In any potential court case about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are you of the opinion that at no point in the proceedings would Kate be called upon to give her account of the evening’s events? 

Offline The General

« Reply #636 on: April 09, 2019, 08:37:28 PM »
One last try.  In any potential court case about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are you of the opinion that at no point in the proceedings would Kate be called upon to give her account of the evening’s events?
Which one?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #637 on: April 09, 2019, 08:47:58 PM »
Which one?
Kate's account has been pretty consistent IMO.  I don't see the problem.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #638 on: April 09, 2019, 08:49:17 PM »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #639 on: April 09, 2019, 09:20:27 PM »

The whole trial could take place wthout any of the group being called. As far as I know none of them saw or heard anything which might incriminate anyone.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #640 on: April 09, 2019, 09:29:13 PM »
The whole trial could take place wthout any of the group being called. As far as I know none of them saw or heard anything which might incriminate anyone.
Therefore nothing in any of the Tapas groups’s statements is evidence, correct?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:31:42 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #641 on: April 09, 2019, 09:32:11 PM »
Therefore nothing in any of their statements is evidence, correct?
It would depend on who is being accused IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #642 on: April 09, 2019, 11:22:39 PM »
Iwonder if G-Unit considers that there is any evidence of a staged abduction within the apartment?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #643 on: April 10, 2019, 12:12:15 AM »
Therefore nothing in any of the Tapas groups’s statements is evidence, correct?

I don't know and neither do you. It would depend on who was being tried and what for.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #644 on: April 10, 2019, 12:19:38 AM »
I don't know and neither do you. It would depend on who was being tried and what for.
You don’t know if the Tapas group’s statements are evidence?  What is evidence then?