Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 402031 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2020, 03:20:55 PM »
He certainly can be accused of hindering (I would say obliterating) the search for the perpetrator and getting "justice for Madeleine" by getting even elementary diligences entirely wrong.

Different argument, but thanks for the twist.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2020, 03:24:22 PM »
But he still wrote it in his book. - and still believes Maddie died in the apartment

What you don't know IMO is that she didn't - do you.

I'm pointing out he was wrong.. ..I'm not bothered what amaral thinks... His opinions are based on things thst are not true.. As I've shown

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2020, 04:58:26 PM »
If Brueckner, or any one else for that matter did murder Madeleine in the first few days of her disappearance, Amaral cannot be accused of having hindered the search for her by claiming she was dead.
What can he be accused of, or is he simply a saint in your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2020, 05:01:16 PM »
What can he be accused of, or is he simply a saint in your view?
I don't accuse him of anything.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #454 on: June 09, 2020, 06:16:16 PM »
I don't accuse him of anything.
Of course you don’t - the man is the leading figurehead of the anti-McCann crusade of the last 13 years.  No doubt he has your utmost admiration for all he has done for the cause.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #455 on: June 10, 2020, 12:27:37 AM »
I'm pointing out he was wrong.. ..I'm not bothered what amaral thinks... His opinions are based on things thst are not true.. As I've shown

As the poster stated you do not know that Madeleine did not die in the Apartment.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #456 on: June 10, 2020, 10:26:30 AM »
As the poster stated you do not know that Madeleine did not die in the Apartment.

What I do know is that there is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine died in the apartment.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #457 on: June 10, 2020, 10:30:50 AM »
What I do know is that there is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine died in the apartment.

There are indications.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #458 on: June 10, 2020, 10:32:59 AM »

There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine was abducted from the apartment either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #459 on: June 10, 2020, 10:34:05 AM »
There are indications.

Oh, those blimmin dogs again.  Where is Martin Grime when you need him?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #460 on: June 10, 2020, 10:35:03 AM »

What i know is that amaral claimed things that were not true...and these untrue things were part of his evidence to support his theory.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #461 on: June 10, 2020, 10:46:58 AM »
What i know is that amaral claimed things that were not true...and these untrue things were part of his evidence to support his theory.

I am still hoping that Amaral was trying to vindicate himself over the cock up of The Cipriano Case and therefor had to try and prove that it was another Mother who did this.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #462 on: June 10, 2020, 11:03:15 AM »

Do you believe the DNA (we can presume it’s from white blood cells) was from a “nosebleed” that Madeleine often had but GM couldn’t say if she’s had one on holiday? Or you don’t believe it was from her despite the DNA match of 15 out of 18 markers?

Also where do you believe the cadaverine originated from?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #463 on: June 10, 2020, 11:08:35 AM »
Do you believe the DNA (we can presume it’s from white blood cells) was from a “nosebleed” that Madeleine often had but GM couldn’t say if she’s had one on holiday? Or you don’t believe it was from her despite the DNA match of 15 out of 18 markers?

Cadaverines come from many things and not just dead bodies.

Offline misty

« Reply #464 on: June 10, 2020, 01:50:01 PM »

Dead white blood cells, along with tissue debris & bacteria, can be found in pus. Both the VRD & CSI dog were trained to alert to the individual components of blood.