Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400273 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2020, 05:33:48 PM »
Amaral also told his departing lady friend that if he abducted her daughter then the child would never be seen again.  How did he think he could do this?

In the light of intervening years we have all forgotten so much of how dreadfully smug he was about who he thought he was and how right he was going to be proved to be when short of a hefty smack to whoever he thought was guilty.

One can only thank God that this didn't happen to Kate McCann.  She might well have caved in.  But The World was watching by then.

I am still bemused by it all, but things moved on and ceased to be important beyond his own get out of jail card.  Amaral is now a busted flush.

Leonor Cipriano served 16 years for a murder that she almost certainly didn't commit.  That is the real horror story.

Goncalo Amaral interviewed by Miguel Sousa Tavares.

MST : Let me ask you a question, do you think that in this country many people believes that Leonor Cipriano killed her daughter ?
GA : I think so.
MST : Very few people, Gonçalo Amaral, very few people.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2020, 07:24:09 PM »
Goncalo Amaral interviewed by Miguel Sousa Tavares.

MST : Let me ask you a question, do you think that in this country many people believes that Leonor Cipriano killed her daughter ?
GA : I think so.
MST : Very few people, Gonçalo Amaral, very few people.

And very few people actually did, even in Portugal where no one was allowed to express an opinion, for fear of what would happen to them.

I hope that things have changed somewhat, but I doubt that they actually have.  Portugal has too much to lose and too many past obscenities of actual Justice.

Goncalo Amaral was only a very little coq in a very big wheel.  But he was the one who brought it all down.

The rest of them can say what they like but they are no better or more able.

Portugal is now a joke.  There will be no other cases ever taken to a Portuguese Court that will pass unnoticed.

This is the legacy of what was done by Goncalo Amaral.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2020, 09:13:23 AM »
Does anyone know what Goncalo Amaral is up to at the moment?  Or where he is?

I am suffering some serious withdrawal symptoms, so anything will do.

Well it seems that Goncalo Amaral is playing things very close to his chest at the moment since no-one seems to have any current information about what he has been doing with himself.

Long may it continue ... but it does raise the thought that life might have been so different for so many people had he had the common decency to take that course of action when he was sacked from Madeleine's case back in 2007.

Then since that was partly for shooting his mouth off it seems that is just what he does in any given situation.  Until now.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2020, 05:45:48 PM »
Well it seems that Goncalo Amaral is playing things very close to his chest at the moment since no-one seems to have any current information about what he has been doing with himself.

Long may it continue ... but it does raise the thought that life might have been so different for so many people had he had the common decency to take that course of action when he was sacked from Madeleine's case back in 2007.

Then since that was partly for shooting his mouth off it seems that is just what he does in any given situation.  Until now.

He’s been vindicated Brietta. I’m sure for him there’s little left to say.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2020, 05:55:00 PM »
He’s been vindicated Brietta. I’m sure for him there’s little left to say.
In the paralell universe where Corbyn is  a legend...yes

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2020, 07:07:21 PM »
In the paralell universe where Corbyn is  a legend...yes

The McCanns took Amaral to court. They lost the case and Amaral won. You may not agree with the verdict but that’s of no consequence. Now the ECHR may still look at the case and the McCanns may even win but they will win against the Portuguese state and the win will detract in no way from the verdict in the libel trial. Amaral will still have been vindicated and will still have said all he needs to say.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 07:09:47 PM by Eleanor »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2020, 07:34:03 PM »
The McCanns took Amaral to court. They lost the case and Amaral won. You may not agree with the verdict but that’s of no consequence. Now the ECHR may still look at the case and the McCanns may even win but they will win against the Portuguese state and the win will detract in no way from the verdict in the libel trial. Amaral will still have been vindicated and will still have said all he needs to say.

My opinion based on looking at other ECHR cases is that the ECHR will be not only critical of the Portuguese Courts but also of Amaral. It is the Mccanns who will therefore be vindicated.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2020, 08:01:55 PM »
My opinion based on looking at other ECHR cases is that the ECHR will be not only critical of the Portuguese Courts but also of Amaral. It is the Mccanns who will therefore be vindicated.

Whether the court is critical of Amaral, whether it is even within it’s remit, it changes nothing for him. It will not change the verdict of the Portuguese nor his vindication nor that he needs to say not another word.

And with the facts established I take my leave.

Cheery Bye.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2020, 08:13:10 PM »
Whether the court is critical of Amaral, whether it is even within it’s remit, it changes nothing for him. It will not change the verdict of the Portuguese nor his vindication nor that he needs to say not another word.

Cheery Bye.

It is within its remit....I think your posts belong to that parallel universe where corbyn is  a legend. I think this poster got it just about right....I wont give the posters name..

If, by some chance, the ECHR finds that Portugal has breached the McCann's human rights they will have achieved more than if they had defeated Amaral. They will have discredited not just him, but his entire country.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2020, 08:31:07 PM »
It is within its remit....I think your posts belong to that parallel universe where corbyn is  a legend. I think this poster got it just about right....I wont give the posters name..

If, by some chance, the ECHR finds that Portugal has breached the McCann's human rights they will have achieved more than if they had defeated Amaral. They will have discredited not just him, but his entire country.

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2020, 09:18:47 PM »
(&^&

You obviously dont know which poster on here said that....do you. I agree with her...its bang on. you shouldnt be so disrespectful to a poster you have so much respect for.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 09:23:06 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2020, 09:19:35 PM »

Cheery Bye.

Looking at the facts from the other side of the line shows that Amaral is a convicted criminal and many of his known associates are also convicted criminals.  None more so than Cristovao who along with Amaral has dedicated much of his time to advocating that Madeleine McCann is dead and badmouthing her parents on the media circuit for good measure.

What has Amaral been doing of late appears to be not a lot and one can't help wondering why that should be particularly since no-one seems to know.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2020, 09:42:57 AM »
(&^&

this was the claim you thought was ridiculous..

this post was ande by gunit...and i think on this occasion she is spot on

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2020, 11:31:13 AM »
this was the claim you thought was ridiculous..

this post was ande by gunit...and i think on this occasion she is spot on

"ande by gunit"?

Don't give up your day job.

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2020, 11:57:50 AM »
"ande by gunit"?

Don't give up your day job.

(&^&

Cut the sarcasm, if you please.  There is no need for it.