Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395859 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2020, 07:18:12 PM »

I don't know why people are still talking about him, considering Scotland Yard have proven Maggie was abducted.
He's 2007's chip paper.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2020, 07:26:22 PM »
I don't know why people are still talking about him, considering Scotland Yard have proven Maggie was abducted.
He's 2007's chip paper.

because sceptics seem to think in sime way hes imnportant but on this occasion i agree  hes 2007 chip paper

Offline barrier

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2020, 07:28:04 PM »
He's 2007's chip paper.

Is this the same guy who won through in the appeal courts right up to the supreme court?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2020, 07:30:53 PM »
Is this the same guy who won through in the appeal courts right up to the supreme court?

yes the same guy supported by the courts who have an absolutely pathetic record when challenged by the ECHR

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2020, 08:00:14 PM »
yes the same guy supported by the courts who have an absolutely pathetic record when challenged by the ECHR

If the McCanns had put as much effort into basic child care as they have in pursuing some ex detective through the Portuguese civil courts, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2020, 08:19:54 PM »
If the McCanns had put as much effort into basic child care as they have in pursuing some ex detective through the Portuguese civil courts, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
So you d to accept that the McCann's level of childcare.. Which  I consider as poor is about the same as Portuguese justice which I rate also poor

Offline barrier

« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2020, 11:21:23 AM »

Never the less he can't be challenged by the echr,still mights and maybe's no doubt will be the come back.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2020, 11:59:25 AM »
Never the less he can't be challenged by the echr,still mights and maybe's no doubt will be the come back.
Potentially he could be silenced by the ECHR if the court rules in the McCann's favour although not much being said now. The ECHR could also rule that Amarals claims were not backed by evidence and also criticise the SC for statements such as the McCann's have not been ruled innocent. That's a particularly stupid statement imo because suspects even found not guilty in court are not ruled innocent.

Offline barrier

« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2020, 12:22:19 PM »
Potentially he could be silenced by the ECHR if the court rules in the McCann's favour although not much being said now. The ECHR could also rule that Amarals claims were not backed by evidence and also criticise the SC for statements such as the McCann's have not been ruled innocent. That's a particularly stupid statement imo because suspects even found not guilty in court are not ruled innocent.

Explain how, where and why  individuals have been silenced by the echr.
lest ye forget.
McCann/Healy v Portugal.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2020, 12:28:52 PM »
Explain how, where and why  individuals have been silenced by the echr.
lest ye forget.
McCann/Healy v Portugal.

it really is quite simple. The SC judgement went to great lenghts to show it was complying with ECHR law. If the ECHR rule the SC violated the McCanns human rights then any further opinions by amaral could result in a new case against him then the portuguese courts would have to support the McCanns or show that they had no respect for laws that they used to support amarals claims
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 12:51:29 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2020, 02:37:45 PM »

This is only speculation D - you don't know what the outcome is going to be just your hope IMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2020, 03:18:10 PM »
This is only speculation D - you don't know what the outcome is going to be just your hope IMO.

Thats why i said he could...rather than would. Its not hope at all its opinion based on knowledge. I've looked at quite  a few ECHR cases concerning the balance between articles 8 and 10. Then we have portugals very poor record at the ECHR which gunit showed us a link to. it's just  a matter of time.

berween 1959 and 2015 portugal had 309 cases heard at the ECHR. Only in 13 of those cases did the court rule no violation of human rights....thats very poor
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:24:13 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2020, 04:27:52 PM »
Thats why i said he could...rather than would. Its not hope at all its opinion based on knowledge. I've looked at quite  a few ECHR cases concerning the balance between articles 8 and 10. Then we have portugals very poor record at the ECHR which gunit showed us a link to. it's just  a matter of time.

berween 1959 and 2015 portugal had 309 cases heard at the ECHR. Only in 13 of those cases did the court rule no violation of human rights....thats very poor

But at this moment in time, GA won his appeal against the mccs - therefore what he said still stands.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2020, 05:17:27 PM »
But at this moment in time, GA won his appeal against the mccs - therefore what he said still stands.

What he said was nonsense. 

All that happened was that the Portuguese Court ruled he was entitled to his 'honour'.  It will be interesting to see what the ECHR thinks.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2020, 06:10:29 PM »
What he said was nonsense. 

All that happened was that the Portuguese Court ruled he was entitled to his 'honour'.  It will be interesting to see what the ECHR thinks.

So at least you agree GA still has  honor - you are another one really pinning hopes on ECHR imo.