Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 406705 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2020, 09:41:09 AM »
Again you dont seem to understand....madeleines fate is not in question...its whether the statements by amaral were based on reasonable evidence.

Well GA was there - so it is reasonable to say it is.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2020, 09:46:37 AM »
Well GA was there - so it is reasonable to say it is.

again you dont seem to understand.....its the evidence amaral used to reach his conclusions which are important...his reasoning was flawed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »
from amarals book..

Eddie is always the first to be brought onto a site. Once he has discerned the odour that he knows so well, it's Keela's turn to go into action, on the lookout for the slightest whiff of blood. The simultaneous presence of the two elements in a given place - blood and cavaver odours - is taken to indicate that a body has been there and that it's probably there that the death occurred

so amarl claims that if both dogs alert then its  taken to indicate that a body has been there and that it's probably there that the death occurred...that simply is not true

Almeida told the court in the libel case... The main evidence against the McCann's was the alerts..... Flawed evidence
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:40:14 AM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2020, 09:54:24 AM »
Amaral will not be involved. But his statements and the validity of them will.

I wonder if a convicted perjurer and a close associate of torturers and convicted criminals of the worst sort can be considered 'dignified' just by dint of keeping his mouth shut for a change.
Or might it be that journalists like Sandra Felgueiras finally realised how they had been used and abused resulting in his invitations to the chat room sofas drying up and the double act of Amaral & Cristóvão lost its erstwhile credibility and became toxic.

Snip
In July 2008, however, the journalist has access to the process that, until then, was a secret of justice. «When I go to see the preliminary result, which Gonçalo Amaral told me about, and which led him to constitute the McCanns as defendants, I see that the last paragraph said that, despite there being 17 alleles in 20, the sample was so insignificant and small that there were several people in the laboratory with the same genetic identification. Therefore, this evidence could not be considered relevant », he explains.
Sandra Felgueiras feels «deeply deceived». This paragraph was instrumental in undermining everything that had been done before. «At no time did Gonçalo Amaral tell me that the sample was so small and criminally irrelevant», he stresses.
https://www.impala.pt/noticias/portugal-e-o-mundo/sandra-felgueiras-maddie-mccann/
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2020, 12:18:53 PM »
I wonder if a convicted perjurer and a close associate of torturers and convicted criminals of the worst sort can be considered 'dignified' just by dint of keeping his mouth shut for a change.
Or might it be that journalists like Sandra Felgueiras finally realised how they had been used and abused resulting in his invitations to the chat room sofas drying up and the double act of Amaral & Cristóvão lost its erstwhile credibility and became toxic.

Snip
In July 2008, however, the journalist has access to the process that, until then, was a secret of justice. «When I go to see the preliminary result, which Gonçalo Amaral told me about, and which led him to constitute the McCanns as defendants, I see that the last paragraph said that, despite there being 17 alleles in 20, the sample was so insignificant and small that there were several people in the laboratory with the same genetic identification. Therefore, this evidence could not be considered relevant », he explains.
Sandra Felgueiras feels «deeply deceived». This paragraph was instrumental in undermining everything that had been done before. «At no time did Gonçalo Amaral tell me that the sample was so small and criminally irrelevant», he stresses.
https://www.impala.pt/noticias/portugal-e-o-mundo/sandra-felgueiras-maddie-mccann/

Still doesn't alter the fact - he won the case against the mccs his book is still there for all to read.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2020, 12:32:58 PM »
Still doesn't alter the fact - he won the case against the mccs his book is still there for all to read.
The case has moved on.. No evidence against the McCann's according to the present investigation..

Amaral convicted of perjury.. Almeida who wrote the first report guilty of torture in another case... Their colleague Christavao convicted of corruption.. Burglary.. Violence.
But of course in your eyes they are all honourable men

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:37:41 PM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »
from amarals book..

Eddie is always the first to be brought onto a site. Once he has discerned the odour that he knows so well, it's Keela's turn to go into action, on the lookout for the slightest whiff of blood. The simultaneous presence of the two elements in a given place - blood and cavaver odours - is taken to indicate that a body has been there and that it's probably there that the death occurred

so amarl claims that if both dogs alert then its  taken to indicate that a body has been there and that it's probably there that the death occurred...that simply is not true

Almeida told the court in the libel case... The main evidence against the McCann's was the alerts..... Flawed evidence

No's 6 and 7  undisputed facts.

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2020, 01:15:16 PM »

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].

Just shows how misinformed the Portuguese police were. Duarte tried to point this out.....Gerry tried to point it out...the court wouldnt listen. Amaral and the PJ were told at a meeting with Harrison and Grime the alerts had no evidential value. They wouldnt listen
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 01:18:20 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2020, 01:33:24 PM »

Plus....thats a poor translation of.........marcas de odores de sangue humano e de cadáve

it may well be said they marked the odour....but that mark or alert has no evidentail value.

they certainly didnt detect any blood...or caaver in 5a they did detect blood but no cadaver in the car.

i would say sceptics misunderstand what the proven facts say due to the poor translation
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 01:55:44 PM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2020, 03:43:09 PM »
The case has moved on.. No evidence against the McCann's according to the present investigation..

Amaral convicted of perjury.. Almeida who wrote the first report guilty of torture in another case... Their colleague Christavao convicted of corruption.. Burglary.. Violence.
But of course in your eyes they are all honourable men

The case has moved on - what to.

The only way this case moves on is in years - still no further on then than when Maddie went missing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2020, 05:13:17 PM »

The case has moved on - what to.

The only way this case moves on is in years - still no further on then than when Maddie went missing.

It has moved on. The McCann's were prime suspects.... There was talk of them being arrested.
They are now not suspects and we have been told there's no evidence against them.
SY are now working with the Pj. SY have told us they believe Maddie was abducted. The case has moved on.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2020, 05:56:00 PM »
It has moved on. The McCann's were prime suspects.... There was talk of them being arrested.
They are now not suspects and we have been told there's no evidence against them.
SY are now working with the Pj. SY have told us they believe Maddie was abducted. The case has moved on.

The case has moved on.

Yes from 2007 to 2020 - But what is there after £12 mill + spent ....nothing

One story is good till another one is told - you believe your story D ill believe mine.

IMO whatever the evidence you go on about -  GA was on the right track.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2020, 05:58:46 PM »
The case has moved on.

Yes from 2007 to 2020 - But what is there after £12 mill + spent ....nothing

One story is good till another one is told - you believe your story D ill believe mine.

IMO whatever the evidence you go on about -  GA was on the right track.

You might think he was on the right but that's all it is... A thought with no real evidence to support it. Speculation.. Based on ignorance as regards amaral. It can be proven he didn't understand the evidence

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2020, 06:13:00 PM »
You might think he was on the right but that's all it is... A thought with no real evidence to support it. Speculation.. Based on ignorance as regards amaral. It can be proven he didn't understand the evidence

But it still can't be proven that Maddie was abducted.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2020, 06:26:01 PM »
But it still can't be proven that Maddie was abducted.

i would say on the balance of probabilities...it can be proven she was abducted..
i would say it can be prove beyond reasonable doubt...amaral was wrong