Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400720 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #345 on: June 06, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »

Yes the campervan was examined at the time and nothing was found

May I have a cite for that, please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #346 on: June 06, 2020, 02:56:07 PM »
I know.

The ECHR might have something to say about that.

Offline jassi

« Reply #347 on: June 06, 2020, 03:01:35 PM »
The ECHR might have something to say about that.

You come across as an intelligent person, so you must realise that that is bollox.

If The ECHR judges find in favour of McCann, then the State of Portugal will be liable for any compensatory payment. No one else.
However, if you wish to continue with your delusion in this matter, please feel free to do so.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #348 on: June 06, 2020, 03:01:58 PM »
I expect his book has come in useful during recent loo roll shortages.

I only ever buy expensive loo paper.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #349 on: June 06, 2020, 03:03:00 PM »

No it wasn't,  these women had vital evidence that was ignored by the Portuguese Police.   I wonder how much other evidence was ignored.

www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/9dec7/T-I-LONDON-31-12-07.htm

Well, we know for a certainty that Ricardo Piava ~ a senior officer from the start of the case and who also worked under Rebelo ~ in his turn filed loads of evidence between 2008 and 2010 during which time it was ignored.

No-one had looked at it until it was ordered to be released to the McCann lawyers in 2010.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #350 on: June 06, 2020, 03:04:43 PM »
Anyone keen to shift the blame away from Amaral and the PT team in the first months of the investigation ison a hiding to nothing IMO.  Imagine if this creep had chosen to keep Madeleine alive for a few days as is claimed he wanted to do (have a young plaything) then there might have been a chance of recovering her alive if the police had targeted known paedophiles and sex offenders first and investigated them thoroughly, not half-heartrdly as appears to have been the case.

Being a vile creep is not evidence of him being involved in the disappearance of MM. There are many vile creeps in missing pages from the PJ files. Present your evidence that he was involved as you are so certain about it?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #351 on: June 06, 2020, 03:06:29 PM »

You come across as an intelligent person, so you must realise that that is bollox.

If The ECHR judges find in favour of McCann, then the State of Portugal will be liable for any compensatory payment. No one else.
However, if you wish to continue with your delusion in this matter, please feel free to do so.

It will be how Portugal deals with Amaral that will be interesting.  And The Judges of course.

Offline jassi

« Reply #352 on: June 06, 2020, 03:12:49 PM »
It will be how Portugal deals with Amaral that will be interesting.  And The Judges of course.

All depends on whether or not the ECHR finds in favour of McCann, in which case the Supreme Court will take the ECHR judgement on board when considering future cases.

Portugal will take no action against Amaral as the case is done and dusted.

IMO and that of any sensible person.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #353 on: June 06, 2020, 03:14:04 PM »
Being a vile creep is not evidence of him being involved in the disappearance of MM. There are many vile creeps in missing pages from the PJ files. Present your evidence that he was involved as you are so certain about it?
I am not certain he did it, but I think there are very credible reasons for suspecting him over anyone else at this stage.  Perhaps you can present your evidence that he couldn't possibly have done it? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #354 on: June 06, 2020, 03:17:21 PM »
I am not certain he did it, but I think there are very credible reasons for suspecting him over anyone else at this stage. Perhaps you can present your evidence that he couldn't possibly have done it?

Has anyone ever said that or is it just one of your twists?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #355 on: June 06, 2020, 03:18:37 PM »

Has anyone ever said that or is it just one of your twists?
What do you care?  Pathfinder twisted my post so I am twisting his - got a problem with that?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2020, 03:20:07 PM »
What do you care?  Pathfinder twisted my post so I am twisting his - got a problem with that?

I just like to try and keep the record straight. Have you a problem with that ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #357 on: June 06, 2020, 03:21:45 PM »
I just like to try and keep the record straight. Have you a problem with that ?
Yes - because you're not interested in keeping the record straight at all, just in finding fault with my posts.  Now kindly buzz off.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #358 on: June 06, 2020, 03:23:02 PM »
All depends on whether or not the ECHR finds in favour of McCann, in which case the Supreme Court will take the ECHR judgement on board when considering future cases.

Portugal will take no action against Amaral as the case is done and dusted.

IMO and that of any sensible person.

There will be a new Supreme Court.  I'll bet you that for houses.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2020, 03:23:06 PM »
Well, we know for a certainty that Ricardo Piava ~ a senior officer from the start of the case and who also worked under Rebelo ~ in his turn filed loads of evidence between 2008 and 2010 during which time it was ignored.

No-one had looked at it until it was ordered to be released to the McCann lawyers in 2010.

No he didn’t....the files were marked not relevant to the case...that is not the same as ignoring them. As far as we know each one could have been followed up.

I do wish posters would stop regurgitating this absolute nonsense as if it was fact.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?