Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400509 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #480 on: June 10, 2020, 06:36:10 PM »
You guys still arguing about the dog alerts 13 years later, hilarious.  They are not relevant and haven’t been for the last 12 years.  Ask the three police forces involved  how much  relevance they have to their current investigation and I guarantee it will be zero.  Why isn’t MG out there now searching for Madeleine’s body on Brückner’s properties?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #481 on: June 10, 2020, 08:01:02 PM »
That's funny I'm sure I saw dogs with Operation Grange in PDL but maybe I was dreaming!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #482 on: June 10, 2020, 08:10:32 PM »
That's funny I'm sure I saw dogs with Operation Grange in PDL but maybe I was dreaming!
Oh, was it Martin Grime?  Maybe you were dreaming!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »
That is the wording they use. If they ever put Martin Grime on the stand you will know what he thinks!

I believe Martin Grime said Eddie could have been alerting to ancient scents. That covers about everything.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #484 on: June 10, 2020, 08:13:35 PM »
Madeleine did not vanish in a puff of smoke and now we have been made aware of individuals fitting a profile on the loose and active in Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance it makes it all the more extraordinary that Amaral neglected to do something about that rather than his own thing.

There's still no evidence of abduction.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #485 on: June 10, 2020, 08:17:40 PM »
Yes there is.  Just because you don’t accept it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  If there is literally no evidence that Madeleine was abducted then you must think three police forces are completely mad or corrupt or both.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #486 on: June 11, 2020, 01:15:03 AM »

There is eye witness evidence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #487 on: June 11, 2020, 04:06:05 AM »
To what?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #488 on: June 11, 2020, 08:33:17 AM »
To what?

Please do not start another day of stupid, meaningless, disruptive comment. 

Just scroll back to previous immediate comments and it will give an idea of exactly what is being 'debated'.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #489 on: June 11, 2020, 08:36:51 AM »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/11/madeleine-mccann-case-police-portugal-remain-convinced-parents/

Hans Christian Wolters, the state prosecutor in Braunschweig, northern Germany, said working with the Portuguese authorities over the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine is "time consuming" as both sides have differing opinions on what happened to the missing three-year-old.

It was Mr Wolters who announced last week that a 43-year-old German man - later identified as convicted paedophile Christian B - was now the key suspect in her disappearance.

He insists it is now a "German investigation" and evidence is passed to the Portuguese police when appropriate.

The suspect is currently serving a jail sentence for a drugs offence and has been put in isolation to protect him from fellow prisoners following last week's revelations. He is also receiving counselling on how to deal with the intense media coverage and has appointed Johann Schwenn, one of Germany's most high-profile defence lawyers, it was disclosed yesterday.

Madeleine went missing from Praia da Luz while on holiday with her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, and two siblings.

The Portuguese police have faced significant criticism for their handling of the case, which involved naming the McCanns as official suspects -- or "arguidos" -- for 10 months.

Mr Wolters said the prosecutor's office in Braunschweig, the town where the suspect lived most recently, has evidence that suggests he killed Madeleine in Portugal not long after her abduction.

"We have no evidence that he held on to Maddie for some period. I personally think that she was killed a short time after she disappeared," he said.

Commenting on the working relationship with the Portuguese police, Mr Wolters said: "Working together with authorities in south European countries is generally more time-consuming. They take a long time for everything and the French or British police are faster. We do stay in contact with the colleagues in Portugal, but everything is more cumbersome.

"I think the Portuguese officials still think that Maddie's parents are responsible for her disappearance." A senior source in the Portuguese police yesterday said that they are not searching any of the suspect's former homes until they get a request from Germany. "We will do what they say," he said.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:39:12 AM by Anthro »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #490 on: June 11, 2020, 10:34:24 AM »

Yes 9 crucial ones - the Smiths as Amaral said 13 years ago!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #491 on: June 11, 2020, 12:19:56 PM »
Yes 9 crucial ones - the Smiths as Amaral said 13 years ago!

My reference was to the eye witness who reported what she saw to the police at the earliest possible opportunity, which is when they arrived at the crime scene.
It had nothing to do with the Smiths who only reported their sighting a fortnight after the event as the result of Mr Smith the younger wondering if he had dreamt the whole thing up.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #492 on: June 11, 2020, 01:16:23 PM »
Still the final lead in this case after the German is cleared.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #493 on: June 11, 2020, 01:55:07 PM »
My reference was to the eye witness who reported what she saw to the police at the earliest possible opportunity, which is when they arrived at the crime scene.
It had nothing to do with the Smiths who only reported their sighting a fortnight after the event as the result of Mr Smith the younger wondering if he had dreamt the whole thing up.

Jane Tanner saw Doctor Totman.  Next!

What are you suggesting about the Smith family ?

Did this family of 9 have a group hallucination?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #494 on: June 11, 2020, 02:59:42 PM »
Jane Tanner saw Doctor Totman.  Next!

What are you suggesting about the Smith family ?

Did this family of 9 have a group hallucination?

A hallucination that OG made their main suspect.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?