Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395889 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2020, 12:32:10 PM »
Moderators should lead by example - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2020, 12:32:54 PM »
And ?

What was it that Brietta didn't provide a Cite for this time?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2020, 12:36:56 PM »
What was it that Brietta didn't provide a Cite for this time?

You already know so not sure why you’re asking.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Online Eleanor

« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2020, 12:41:54 PM »
You already know so not sure why you’re asking.

Ah Yes.  Brietta said, "I believe he did."  This is an Opinion.

I was the one who brought up the subject, to which I added a Question Mark.

But since no one wants to believe this, having seen neither sight nor sound, then what is the problem?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2020, 12:47:33 PM »
Ah Yes.  Brietta said, "I believe he did."  This is an Opinion.

I was the one who brought up the subject, to which I added a Question Mark.

But since no one wants to believe this, having seen neither sight nor sound, then what is the problem?

The problem is you and Brietta made an accusation with no substantive evidence.....but hey, if that’s the way the forum works now no problem.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2020, 12:52:16 PM »
The problem is you and Brietta made an accusation with no substantive evidence.....but hey, if that’s the way the forum works now no problem.

Misty provided the means to a Cite.  And it did happen.  But God forbid that Amaral threatened to abduct a child.  That might raise a few worries.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #652 on: June 15, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »
Misty provided the means to a Cite.  And it did happen.  But God forbid that Amaral threatened to abduct a child.  That might raise a few worries.

Yes, I wonder why the police aren't suspecting Amaral of abducting Maddie & all those assaults on white british girls.

Amaral has dark hair, a tan & a pot belly, a bit like Christian Brueckner hasn't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2020, 01:02:51 PM »

The cite should have been produced.

TBH Eleanor most of the time this sort of forum minutiae doesn’t bother me but when a moderator time and again only asks members who are sceptical of the parent’s narrative for cites, and often in a rude manner, then it is only fair that they hold themselves to the same standard.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 06:42:08 PM by Faithlilly »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #654 on: June 15, 2020, 01:07:52 PM »
Yes, I wonder why the police aren't suspecting Amaral of abducting Maddie & all those assaults on white british girls.

Amaral has dark hair, a tan & a pot belly, a bit like Christian Brueckner hasn't.

You said it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2020, 01:09:50 PM »
You said it.

How very observant of you.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #656 on: June 17, 2020, 12:07:48 AM »
I remember it too; it was a long time ago. 

Didn't Amaral also  threaten her husband/ partner with a Golden Bullet?  I have got the right man, haven't I ?   They were clients of Lawyer Marcos Aragao Corriera IIRC

Can't find anything on the internet anymore.
Maybe its in the "Way back machine" ?  Or maybe someone has vanished it to protect Amaral?

Of course Marcos Correia himself was threatened by someone.   He found the shells of empty bullets on his first floor balcony.

We don't actually know who threw those shells on to the balcony of Correias first floor flat, but Amaral was at loggerheads with Marcos, who had succeeded in Court in getting Amaral sentenced for Perjury.   18 months wasn't it?

Furthermore Marcos Correia beat Amaral in another Court when Amaral tried to sue him.  My bet is that Amaral must have hated Marcos, but I realise that doesn't mean that Amaral threw the shells onto Marcoses balcony, does it?

Then Amaral (a senior Police Officer) stood by and watched as his friends tried to beat Marcos up after/during Amarals big birthday bash.  Marcos, a tall and very well built man, was locked in the car enjoying the view (sunset?) over the harbour and Amarals mates  tried to pull him out thru the window.  Top cop Amaral just looked on and did nothing.  Marcos reported this to the Police, but it seems that he must have decided against proceeding

Wasn't that the birthday bash when Amaral started wearing a diamond earing?    %#&%%5

Offline sadie

« Reply #657 on: June 17, 2020, 12:11:34 AM »
I’m not really interested in Amaral’s personal life. I’m interested in Brietta substantiating her claim, just as she asks others to do.

Eleanor and I have substantiated it.  It was common knowledge, but like everything else it probably has been wiped from the internet, IMO

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #658 on: June 17, 2020, 12:18:40 AM »
Eleanor and I have substantiated it.  It was common knowledge, but like everything else it probably has been wiped from the internet, IMO

Without evidence it has not been substantiated. Those are the forum rules.

Offline sadie

« Reply #659 on: June 17, 2020, 01:12:37 AM »
Without evidence it has not been substantiated. Those are the forum rules.

Now Faith, with the best will in the world, since when have you been a slave to forum rules?

I think there are enough people who will substantiate it personally, if needed.  Everybody on the supporters side saw it and there was quite a bit of discussion over it.

And didn't Misty substantiate it anyhow?