Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400495 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2020, 12:07:24 PM »
Yes he did have rather a fall from grace and I would not hasten to jump to his defence in the way some have rallied behind the German suspect Amaral's podcast broadcast helped to unmask.
Is there any more news on the funding appeal for his defence ?

It depends on which Paedophile.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2020, 12:13:42 PM »
One of the forums who reported this with salacious glee is still there to be read. I don't see any cites, however.
https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/t2614-large-amount-of-money-the-gnr-offier-and-goncalo-amaral

Salacious glee or not I believe that in the interest of free speech or perhaps more to protect Amaral's dishonour this is one of the sites that Joana Morais tried to have shut down.

I think there might even be an account of Amaral losing his defamation case against Marcos Aragão Correia who defended Leonor Cipriano pro bono when her lawyer Jao Grade apparently left her somewhat in the lurch.

Interestingly enough in relation to Ana Bras fears as a result of comment made by Amaral in the 'golden bullet' tape Jao Grade was found in possession ... "Portuguese lawyer João Grade dos Santos found with drugs." http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3500.msg126862#msg126862
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #677 on: June 17, 2020, 12:26:34 PM »

Yeah ... I could have phrased that a bit better.  The German one of course.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #678 on: June 17, 2020, 12:29:45 PM »

Not to most of us.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #679 on: June 17, 2020, 12:31:30 PM »
Salacious glee or not I believe that in the interest of free speech or perhaps more to protect Amaral's dishonour this is one of the sites that Joana Morais tried to have shut down.

I think there might even be an account of Amaral losing his defamation case against Marcos Aragão Correia who defended Leonor Cipriano pro bono when her lawyer Jao Grade apparently left her somewhat in the lurch.

Interestingly enough in relation to Ana Bras fears as a result of comment made by Amaral in the 'golden bullet' tape Jao Grade was found in possession ... "Portuguese lawyer João Grade dos Santos found with drugs." http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3500.msg126862#msg126862

Well, there is one thing for sure -  He certainly stood up to the mccs one of the few who wasn't afraid of them.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #680 on: June 17, 2020, 12:37:50 PM »

Interesting thread here if anyone has a mind to investigate.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.0

It would appear that Correia was not working pro bono but was being paid by Metodo3, the parents private investigators and it would also appear that Grade was sacked when Correia came sniffing and did not leave Cipriano ‘in the lurch’.

What a coincidence eh ?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 12:42:15 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #681 on: June 17, 2020, 01:02:43 PM »

It would appear that Correia was not working pro bono but was being paid by Metodo3, the parents private investigators and it would also appear that Grade was sacked when Correia came sniffing and did not leave Cipriano ‘in the lurch’.

What a coincidence eh ?

I'm still waiting to hear who was giving orders to Metodo 3, was it Kennedy or McCann?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #682 on: June 17, 2020, 01:16:28 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear who was giving orders to Metodo 3, was it Kennedy or McCann?

I expect it was both, as Kennedy paid the retainer and the Madeleine Fund the expenses afaik.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #683 on: June 17, 2020, 01:46:32 PM »

What a coincidence eh ?

I'd have to hunt way back over that.

I'm not a Correia fan.

From memory, M3 did pay Correia for something or other (the dam search? Or something else as well?) Fair enough.

Offline faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #685 on: June 17, 2020, 02:04:35 PM »

I'm waiting for proof that Marcos Aragão Correia's alleged campaign to discredit Gonçalo Amaral is anything other than Amaral's mistaken beliefs against him.   

Amaral did attempt to have Correia declared insane and committed to an asylum.  Bear in mind Amaral's accusations of defamation against him were spectacularly kicked out of court leaving Amaral with a bit of a hole in his pocket as a result.

If Correia is a human rights lawyer is it surprising he defends those who believe their rights have been violated such as Ana Bras of the well known 'Golden Bullet saga.
Snip
Not forgetting that it was a client of Correia who claimed that they were Amaral's mistress and that Amaral had threatened her family during a phonecall which was supplied to several supporter forums by Correia himself.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.msg170840#msg170840

It is extraordinary that the suggestion appears to be that people should be denied legal representation unless Amaral approves.  In my opinion the shoe is on the other foot when it comes to who is picking on who.

Offline Carana

Offline Carana

« Reply #687 on: June 17, 2020, 02:48:11 PM »
My view is that the Joana case was a total miscarriage of justice. Except for the final time she was invited to give her own account. Others don't agree with me, but I still believe it totally plausible that she repeated what she was told to say... No proof, but my opinion.

There's a sub-forum on here to discuss that - I do have sympathy with the mods / admins trying to keep discussions to their respective places.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #688 on: June 17, 2020, 03:25:14 PM »
I'm waiting for proof that Marcos Aragão Correia's alleged campaign to discredit Gonçalo Amaral is anything other than Amaral's mistaken beliefs against him.   

Amaral did attempt to have Correia declared insane and committed to an asylum.  Bear in mind Amaral's accusations of defamation against him were spectacularly kicked out of court leaving Amaral with a bit of a hole in his pocket as a result.

If Correia is a human rights lawyer is it surprising he defends those who believe their rights have been violated such as Ana Bras of the well known 'Golden Bullet saga.
Snip
Not forgetting that it was a client of Correia who claimed that they were Amaral's mistress and that Amaral had threatened her family during a phonecall which was supplied to several supporter forums by Correia himself.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4719.msg170840#msg170840

It is extraordinary that the suggestion appears to be that people should be denied legal representation unless Amaral approves.  In my opinion the shoe is on the other foot when it comes to who is picking on who.

‘Spectacularly’.......you do so like your hyperbole Brietta.

So it’s just a coincidence that the very woman Amaral is allegedly having an affair with is also the client of Amaral’s arch enemy and someone who is in the pay of Metodo3, the parent’s private investigators ? Is that really the line you’re trying to push ?

It’s funny how Correia seems to have lost all interest in Cipriano after the Amaral trial was over. Another coincidence no doubt.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #689 on: June 17, 2020, 04:09:40 PM »
AFAICR wasnt Metodo 3 more interested in discrediting Ga than looking for Maddie

although they were paid from the fund money.

The case of Joana Cipriano holds certain relevance in relation to that of Madeleine McCann’s, as Kate and Gerry’s private investigators, Metodo 3, were actively (as will be shown) seeking to discredit Goncalo Amaral. As we stated in our previous article Strange Behaviours!, It was reported that the final bill for Metodo 3’s work could have been anywhere between £300,000 and £750,000, but what were they doing for nearly two months before the McCanns announced that they had been hired?