Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395912 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #750 on: June 18, 2020, 11:40:31 AM »
So he didn’t do a poll so has no way of knowing. Thank you for verifying that.

He is in a perfect position to judge the mood of the nation.. You just can't accept facts

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #751 on: June 18, 2020, 11:55:56 AM »
He is in a perfect position to judge the mood of the nation.. You just can't accept facts

You do realise Davel don’t you that just because someone claims something that you agree with doesn’t necessarily make it true ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #752 on: June 18, 2020, 12:02:16 PM »
You do realise Davel don’t you that just because someone claims something that you agree with doesn’t necessarily make it true ?

It's a fact that he's in a perfect position to judge.. It's pretty strong evidence.  You also need to accept it is not factual to refer to cipriano as a child murderer... She may be innocent

Offline kizzy

« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2020, 12:15:42 PM »
Are you really quoting Paulo Pereira Cristovão expecting anyone to place any reliance on what he says ???

Paulo Pereira Cristovão was no more corrupt than anyone else. who are you comparing him with B

Why ever did the mccs involve metido 3 in the first place another disaster IMO they never attempted to reclaim any money paid to them.

They were dodgy - and dodgy detectives do dodgy things. Were they ever looking for Maddie.

I believe to make sence of them being employed was they had ulterior motives.

It still doesn't alter the fact GA believed there was no abduction - and that is still the case.

An Unjust Removal
On 2nd October, 2007, Amaral, after, criticizing his British counterparts in a phone call to a British journalist, was taken off the case and transferred to the nearby Algarve city of Faro. However, Amaral learnt, soon after, that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown was privy to this information before Amaral himself was notified. Suspicious? Be it as you shall privately determine.

For those that have followed this case as closely as I have, it is easy to determine why Amaral was unceremoniously removed from the investigation. Bearing in mind, that by now the investigators were scrutinising very closely and leaning towards the possible involvement of the McCanns themselves in the disappearance of their daughter. At this stage, the investigators had found ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of an abduction, but had found huge inconsistencies in the McCann’s (and friend’s) accounts of that night and had procured remarkable evidence retrieved from the highly-trained dog alerts, Eddie and Keela.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #754 on: June 18, 2020, 12:16:36 PM »
It's a fact that he's in a perfect position to judge.. It's pretty strong evidence.  You also need to accept it is not factual to refer to cipriano as a child murderer... She may be innocent

It’s not evidence at all....it’s opinion. He is in no more a position to judge than you or I.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #755 on: June 18, 2020, 01:08:30 PM »
Paulo Pereira Cristovão was no more corrupt than anyone else. who are you comparing him with B

Why ever did the mccs involve metido 3 in the first place another disaster IMO they never attempted to reclaim any money paid to them.

They were dodgy - and dodgy detectives do dodgy things. Were they ever looking for Maddie.

It still doesn't alter the fact GA believed there was no abduction - and that is still the case.

An Unjust Removal
On 2nd October, 2007, Amaral, after, criticizing his British counterparts in a phone call to a British journalist, was taken off the case and transferred to the nearby Algarve city of Faro. However, Amaral learnt, soon after, that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown was privy to this information before Amaral himself was notified. Suspicious? Be it as you shall privately determine.

For those that have followed this case as closely as I have, it is easy to determine why Amaral was unceremoniously removed from the investigation. Bearing in mind, that by now the investigators were scrutinising very closely and leaning towards the possible involvement of the McCanns themselves in the disappearance of their daughter. At this stage, the investigators had found ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of an abduction, but had found huge inconsistencies in the McCann’s (and friend’s) accounts of that night and had procured remarkable evidence retrieved from the highly-trained dog alerts, Eddie and Keela.

"Paulo Pereira Cristovão was no more corrupt than anyone else."  - Kizzy

I think you have made an excellent point there ... and the fact remains we just don't know the depths of his corruption although the results from the fairly recent court cases against him do give a slight indication.

But the thread isn't about him as a bit part player, and were I you I wouldn't be too keen on reminding of what appears to be the paranoia and persecution complex exhibited by the main player and the subject of the thread - Goncalo Amaral.

The man who in my opinion by denying Madeleine's parents the presumption of innocence was the instigator of the hatred directed against them ... and fuelled a climate in which there are those who cannot differentiate between the anomaly of insisting that a vile convicted criminal's human rights must be observed in the one breath while in the next continue to deny the McCanns theirs.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #756 on: June 18, 2020, 01:09:58 PM »

Nor does it make Davel wrong.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #757 on: June 18, 2020, 01:35:00 PM »

I think you have made an excellent point there ... and the fact remains we just don't know the depths of his corruption although the results from the fairly recent court cases against him do give a slight indication.

But the thread isn't about him as a bit part player, and were I you I wouldn't be too keen on reminding of what appears to be the paranoia and persecution complex exhibited by the main player and the subject of the thread - Goncalo Amaral.

The man who in my opinion by denying Madeleine's parents the presumption of innocence was the instigator of the hatred directed against them ... and fuelled a climate in which there are those who cannot differentiate between the anomaly of insisting that a vile convicted criminal's human rights must be observed in the one breath while in the next continue to deny the McCanns theirs.

At this moment in time there's no evidence that the McCann's human rights were denied them. Until the ECHR reach a conclusion that remains an opinion, rather than a fact imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #758 on: June 18, 2020, 01:39:04 PM »
At this moment in time there's no evidence that the McCann's human rights were denied them. Until the ECHR reach a conclusion that remains an opinion, rather than a fact imo.

Of course there is evidence...but no proof. Evidence will be presented and when the ECHR reach a conclusion that will be proof...not evidence.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2020, 01:44:38 PM »

I you I wouldn't be too keen on reminding of what appears to be the paranoia and persecution complex exhibited by the main player and the subject of the thread - Goncalo

Well, you're, not me are you - is that an order or what.

I think you may find the main players in all this is the mccs -

I think your very deluded when you say GA is to blame for any animosity towards them.

The mccs did a good job of that themselves

I think you underestimate people's intelligence by you blaming GA as to how they think.

I doubt very much that one person on here has there beliefs because of GA.

Or anyone else for that matter - like everything else Its only ur opinion unless you can prove otherwise B

Online Eleanor

« Reply #760 on: June 18, 2020, 01:45:26 PM »

An Unjust Removal

Cristovao is corrupt.  He has been proven to be so.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #761 on: June 18, 2020, 01:59:08 PM »
Nor does it make Davel wrong.

It makes is claim null and void.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #762 on: June 18, 2020, 02:00:56 PM »
It makes is claim null and void.

Do you imagine thats a fact or do you realise you are quoting your opinion.

I posted...

I don't think I am... According  to Portuguese journalist interviewing amaral most Portuguese  don't think she's guilty

That is a 100% factually correct statement
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 02:03:54 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #763 on: June 18, 2020, 02:03:25 PM »
It seems that Cipriano was paroled in February last year and has vowed to keeping looking for her daughter. Do any those who believe that Joana is still alive know what steps she has taken in her goal ? Media appeals ? Balloon releasing ? Anything ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #764 on: June 18, 2020, 02:04:34 PM »
It seems that Cipriano was paroled in February last year and has vowed to keeping looking for her daughter. Do any those who believe that Joana is still alive know what steps she has taken in her goal ? Media appeals ? Balloon releasing ? Anything ?

I think you are becoming a little obsessed.