Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401703 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #765 on: June 18, 2020, 02:17:33 PM »
I think you are becoming a little obsessed.

It’s a legitimate question....one you are obviously not comfortable answering.

Not to worry, I’ve opened a new thread on the subject so you can comment there.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #766 on: June 18, 2020, 02:27:24 PM »
It’s a legitimate question....one you are obviously not comfortable answering.

Not to worry, I’ve opened a new thread on the subject so you can comment there.

its  a legitimite question in your opinion...pointless in mine.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #767 on: June 18, 2020, 02:35:53 PM »
its  a legitimite question in your opinion...pointless in mine.

You think Cipriano is innocent...now is your opportunity to help her prove it. You must be champing at the bit.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #768 on: June 18, 2020, 03:14:28 PM »
You think Cipriano is innocent...now is your opportunity to help her prove it. You must be champing at the bit.

Are you crazy... Why should I feel the need to get involved... What a ridiculous idea

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #769 on: June 18, 2020, 04:53:41 PM »
Are you crazy... Why should I feel the need to get involved... What a ridiculous idea

I thought not.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #770 on: June 18, 2020, 05:13:55 PM »
I just hope the German police manage to persuade the Portuguese to look again at the Cipriano case with fresh eyes, especially if charges are brought against Bruckner.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #771 on: June 18, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »
I just hope the German police manage to persuade the Portuguese to look again at the Cipriano case with fresh eyes, especially if charges are brought against Bruckner.

Yes, because there's a hell of a lot of abduction evidence in the Cipriano case, just as there is in the McCann ca......oh, no wait, that's right.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #772 on: June 18, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
Yes, because there's a hell of a lot of abduction evidence in the Cipriano case, just as there is in the McCann ca......oh, no wait, that's right.
Y-A-W-N
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #773 on: June 18, 2020, 05:33:54 PM »

...& besides, there is photographic evidence that Joana is alive & well, living with Maddie in the Atlas mountains of Morocco.

Just ask Sadie, she can identify Joana by the shape of her ankles.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #774 on: June 18, 2020, 05:48:43 PM »
...& besides, there is photographic evidence that Joana is alive & well, living with Maddie in the Atlas mountains of Morocco.

Just ask Sadie, she can identify Joana by the shape of her ankles.
Madeleine and Joana are both little girls who are almost certainly dead, but do carry on taking the piss, we all love a good laugh at their expense.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #775 on: June 18, 2020, 05:51:01 PM »

Not much chance of that, I don't think.  In fact not much chance of anything.  We only now have another farce.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #776 on: June 18, 2020, 05:52:04 PM »
Madeleine and Joana are both little girls who are almost certainly dead, but do carry on taking the piss, we all love a good laugh at their expense.

Well, if they are dead then they aren't going to be affected by anything I have to say, so I really don't see the problem myself.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #777 on: June 18, 2020, 05:52:28 PM »

Oh for God's sake do bog off.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #778 on: June 18, 2020, 06:04:14 PM »
... and Sadie’s. So much disrespect.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #779 on: June 18, 2020, 06:27:59 PM »
Well, if they are dead then they aren't going to be affected by anything I have to say, so I really don't see the problem myself.
Great, so do carry on taking the piss out of dead children - it’s really most admirable and thanks for your contributions.