Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400506 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #870 on: June 23, 2020, 11:21:53 AM »
I'm going by what the British police and the Portuguese police believe now aided and abetted by the German police.  I think that outranks a disgraced ex-cop, and a rump of internet theorists.

You may well be mistaken about the Portuguese police's beliefs, according to some reports.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #871 on: June 23, 2020, 11:24:01 AM »
I think Amaral means a perfect fall guy. That's why he mentions death; the perfect candidate to blame would be dead as well as suspicious. Perhaps he's read about SY's solution to the Ben Needham disappearance.

I know what he means.   He's trying to make out all the Police forces are going to put the blame on this Christian B that he is a scapegoat it would be perfect if he was dead.   Trouble is,  a mate has told the Police that the suspect had confessed to taking Madeleine.   He lived near to the Ocean Club resort,  he received a phone call in the vicinity of the Ocean Club the day Madeleine disappeared and he matches the description of a man snooping around 5a.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #872 on: June 23, 2020, 11:32:19 AM »
You may well be mistaken about the Portuguese police's beliefs, according to some reports.

Snap.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #873 on: June 23, 2020, 11:34:18 AM »
I know what he means.   He's trying to make out all the Police forces are going to put the blame on this Christian B that he is a scapegoat it would be perfect if he was dead.   Trouble is,  a mate has told the Police that the suspect had confessed to taking Madeleine.   He lived near to the Ocean Club resort,  he received a phone call in the vicinity of the Ocean Club the day Madeleine disappeared and he matches the description of a man snooping around 5a.

The ‘mate’ has 20,000 reasons to do so. A bit of an incentive I’m sure you’ll agree.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #874 on: June 23, 2020, 11:38:08 AM »

I thought this man was living in a camper van when Madeleine disappeared? It is alleged that he was phoned in the PdL area on 3rd May, it was'nt possible to say he was near the Ocean Club. I have seen nothing suggesting he matched any descriptions, except on the internet.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #875 on: June 23, 2020, 11:39:17 AM »
yES - depending on what you believe ...... abduction or no abduction I suppose.

You may have noticed amaral did not accuse the parents.. He seems to have been silenced. It's also admitted his team didn't interview CB...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 11:47:12 AM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #876 on: June 23, 2020, 11:43:41 AM »

Yes as Faith said 20.000 reasons - they say money talks and seemed it has made him talk after ten years is it he has kept it to himself.

So what sort of person does that make him - not very reliable IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #877 on: June 23, 2020, 11:44:30 AM »

Tabloid reports ?  Someone 'close to the investigation' reports ?  Bring it on till we have a good laugh.

Never mind then according to you the Portuguese have again abrogated their responsibility ... if so ... at least two reliable police forces are investigating Madeleine's abduction one of which would like to find sufficient evidence to charge their Prime Suspect.

I don't think you realise how you insult the mainstream Policia Judiciaria when you promote tittle tattle which suggests they are less motivated to solve Madeleine's case when compared to others.  Sad, really.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #878 on: June 23, 2020, 11:53:41 AM »
Tabloid reports ?  Someone 'close to the investigation' reports ?  Bring it on till we have a good laugh.

Never mind then according to you the Portuguese have again abrogated their responsibility ... if so ... at least two reliable police forces are investigating Madeleine's abduction one of which would like to find sufficient evidence to charge their Prime Suspect.

I don't think you realise how you insult the mainstream Policia Judiciaria when you promote tittle tattle which suggests they are less motivated to solve Madeleine's case when compared to others.  Sad, really.

Seems to me the PJ are very motivated.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #879 on: June 23, 2020, 11:59:35 AM »

I don't think I'm the only one quoting tabloid reports, but I can quote do Carmo who said in 2017 that the PJ didn't know what crime had been committed.

I'm not accusing the PJ of being less motivated to solve the case, I'm pointing out that they're not necessarily investigating an abduction and nothing else.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #880 on: June 23, 2020, 12:05:55 PM »
I don't think I'm the only one quoting tabloid reports, but I can quote do Carmo who said in 2017 that the PJ didn't know what crime had been committed.

I'm not accusing the PJ of being less motivated to solve the case, I'm pointing out that they're not necessarily investigating an abduction and nothing else.

He also said the parents were not suspects and there was no evidence against them

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #881 on: June 23, 2020, 12:15:26 PM »
He also said the parents were not suspects and there was no evidence against them

He wasn't prepared to speculate, in other words; which was wise as he had no evidence to base it on. Rowley went further and tried to suggest that Madeleine must have been abducted because she was too young to run away and start a new life.  @)(++(* As if that was the only evidence required to assume an abduction happened. If it was then every disappearing child could be assumed to have been abducted.  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #882 on: June 23, 2020, 12:16:15 PM »
A suspect right on his doorstep but who wasn't in when the police called ... but why bother investigating real criminals when you've already made your mind up as Amaral confirms he had in his book.  Or is that just another of his lies?

No IMO he believes there was a suspect right on the doorstep - it seems he hasn't changed his mind either.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #883 on: June 23, 2020, 12:16:49 PM »
He wasn't prepared to speculate, in other words; which was wise as he had no evidence to base it on. Rowley went further and tried to suggest that Madeleine must have been abducted because she was too young to run away and start a new life.  @)(++(* As if that was the only evidence required to assume an abduction happened. If it was then every disappearing child could be assumed to have been abducted.  @)(++(*

i think you misunderstand what Rowley said...I find your emojis quite childish

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #884 on: June 23, 2020, 12:21:12 PM »
i think you misunderstand what Rowley said...I find your emojis quite childish

I think not.
Result = happy posting.