Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400523 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #885 on: June 23, 2020, 12:24:08 PM »
I think not.
Rowley is a Cambridge graduate...he went to the same school I did...he seems to follow the same thought processes I do you seem to want to portray him as a fool...he isnt

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #886 on: June 23, 2020, 12:27:06 PM »
Rowley is a Cambridge graduate...he went to the same school I did...he seems to follow the same thought processes I do you seem to want to portray him as a fool...he isnt

You really are the gift that keeps giving. Comedy gold.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #887 on: June 23, 2020, 12:31:59 PM »
He wasn't prepared to speculate, in other words; which was wise as he had no evidence to base it on. Rowley went further and tried to suggest that Madeleine must have been abducted because she was too young to run away and start a new life.  @)(++(* As if that was the only evidence required to assume an abduction happened. If it was then every disappearing child could be assumed to have been abducted.  @)(++(*

I can see he was dithering quite a bit when he said ...

''But what I can say,

just as I did back in 2011

and 2013,

is that Maddie's parents are not suspects.

That statement remains:

the parents are not suspects. Full stop.''  Pedro Do Carmo 2017
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #888 on: June 23, 2020, 12:36:36 PM »

No IMO he believes there was a suspect right on the doorstep - it seems he hasn't changed his mind either.

Quite frankly I don't know what Amaral believes and I care even less.  However if he cannot see the maelstrom bursting up around him now he is a far greater fool than I took him to be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #889 on: June 23, 2020, 12:38:36 PM »
I thought this man was living in a camper van when Madeleine disappeared? It is alleged that he was phoned in the PdL area on 3rd May, it was'nt possible to say he was near the Ocean Club. I have seen nothing suggesting he matched any descriptions, except on the internet.

Officers from the BKA, Germany's federal police, obtained the number for a mobile phone that Brueckner had in 2007, but it was only when they cross-referenced it with data compiled by Scotland Yard from phone masts around Praia da Luz that they could place the 43-year-old near the Ocean Club from where Madeleine was taken.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #890 on: June 23, 2020, 12:40:36 PM »

Do you think only fools say foolish things?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #891 on: June 23, 2020, 12:46:22 PM »
I thought this man was living in a camper van when Madeleine disappeared? It is alleged that he was phoned in the PdL area on 3rd May, it was'nt possible to say he was near the Ocean Club. I have seen nothing suggesting he matched any descriptions, except on the internet.

New photos and details about German paedophile ”Christian B” match the description of a mystery man spotted nearby at least four times.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #892 on: June 23, 2020, 12:55:51 PM »

Officers from the BKA, Germany's federal police, obtained the number for a mobile phone that Brueckner had in 2007, but it was only when they cross-referenced it with data compiled by Scotland Yard from phone masts around Praia da Luz that they could place the 43-year-old near the Ocean Club from where Madeleine was taken.

Around Praia da Luz is correct, near the Ocean Club doesn't follow. The Luz parish Optimus towers have a 5-8km radius, for example.

https://h42a.wordpress.com/
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #893 on: June 23, 2020, 12:57:32 PM »

New photos and details about German paedophile ”Christian B” match the description of a mystery man spotted nearby at least four times.

Has this been confirmed by the investigators or is it just internet speculation?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #894 on: June 23, 2020, 01:12:15 PM »
Do you think only fools say foolish things?

Its your interpretation of it thats foolish imo. Hes making the point that abduction really is the most probable option.
Hes beeng a little sarcastic.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #895 on: June 23, 2020, 01:19:57 PM »
Around Praia da Luz is correct, near the Ocean Club doesn't follow. The Luz parish Optimus towers have a 5-8km radius, for example.

So you are saying the British experts went to all that trouble for worthless information.  What a pity 😢😢

Offline kizzy

« Reply #896 on: June 23, 2020, 01:24:00 PM »

It puts the mobile there not the 43-year-old this has been gone through before.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #897 on: June 23, 2020, 01:28:39 PM »
It puts the mobile there not the 43-year-old this has been gone through before.

Not according to G-unit it doesn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #898 on: June 23, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »

As I understand its where those two green circles overlap thats important

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #899 on: June 23, 2020, 01:32:02 PM »
I can see he was dithering quite a bit when he said ...

''But what I can say,

just as I did back in 2011

and 2013,

is that Maddie's parents are not suspects.

That statement remains:

the parents are not suspects. Full stop.''  Pedro Do Carmo 2017

They are not suspects in Portugal. They are also not cleared so can be suspects again!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.