Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395861 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #930 on: June 24, 2020, 10:41:16 AM »
If they are out there somewhere,  how come the German Police didn't have it?   Why has Amaral got hold of it and when.

The Germans aren't as clever has you would like to think,thats why the named unnamed German remains free of charge on the Madeleine case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #931 on: June 24, 2020, 10:42:22 AM »
Who is alleged to have altered them ?

Think you should be more concerned about why they were altered.

Different vehicles? or why the different look.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 10:47:38 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #932 on: June 24, 2020, 10:50:48 AM »
Who is alleged to have altered them ?

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11930166/madeleine-mccann-cops-suspect-missed/

Offline Brietta

« Reply #933 on: June 24, 2020, 11:56:51 AM »

So Amaral has photo's of the van with the pictures on the back.   How?
Amaral seems to have a finger in more pies than one ...

Snip
Portuguese detectives who probed the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been left facing tough questions after it emerged they identified the German paedophile who is now the chief suspect in 2007 - but 'discarded' him.

Goncalo Amaral, the man who led the investigation, confirmed in April last year that 'a German paedophile currently in jail in Germany' - now named as Christian Brueckner - was identified 13 years ago as a potential suspect.

But Amaral, who was sacked after naming Kate and Jerry as suspects in the disappearance and maintains they were responsible, said Brueckner was 'discarded' after detectives 'found nothing to suggest he took Madeleine'.

That is despite revelations today that Brueckner had a lengthy criminal record including burglary and child sex crimes, lived in a property just three miles from where Maddie went missing, and can be placed in the area on the night in question using mobile phone records.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393059/Met-sources-blast-lacklustre-approach-Portuguese-colleagues-Madeleine-McCann-breakthrough.html?fbclid=IwAR3pBhHTxph6Gl__Z141nujPsRD53uJamZ0ls-xVgKnpPUhQouNhZKdWckc
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #934 on: June 24, 2020, 12:28:24 PM »
Amaral seems to have a finger in more pies than one ...

Snip
Portuguese detectives who probed the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been left facing tough questions after it emerged they identified the German paedophile who is now the chief suspect in 2007 - but 'discarded' him.

Goncalo Amaral, the man who led the investigation, confirmed in April last year that 'a German paedophile currently in jail in Germany' - now named as Christian Brueckner - was identified 13 years ago as a potential suspect.

But Amaral, who was sacked after naming Kate and Jerry as suspects in the disappearance and maintains they were responsible, said Brueckner was 'discarded' after detectives 'found nothing to suggest he took Madeleine'.

That is despite revelations today that Brueckner had a lengthy criminal record including burglary and child sex crimes, lived in a property just three miles from where Maddie went missing, and can be placed in the area on the night in question using mobile phone records.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393059/Met-sources-blast-lacklustre-approach-Portuguese-colleagues-Madeleine-McCann-breakthrough.html?fbclid=IwAR3pBhHTxph6Gl__Z141nujPsRD53uJamZ0ls-xVgKnpPUhQouNhZKdWckc

Well, GA said there would be a german suspect used as a scapegoat.

The case will be closed, with this suspect and.

He’s an almost perfect suspect. All that’s missing for him to become the perfect suspect is for him to be dead.”

Goncalo Amaral Ex-Maddie Cop

So we will have to see if its as cut and dried as it is now looking.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #935 on: June 24, 2020, 12:31:29 PM »

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI, he also insinuated the German authorities had altered photos of the two-tone VW camper van Christian B was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11930166/madeleine-mccann-cops-suspect-missed/

did it ever occur to amaarl the pictres may have been added or removed. Where have these pictures come from...it would be interesting to know that

Offline Carana

« Reply #936 on: June 24, 2020, 12:36:54 PM »
I'm confused. Easily done.

Was this guy thoroughly investigated at the time or not?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #937 on: June 24, 2020, 12:39:54 PM »

not according to waht is in the press...no interview in the files

Offline kizzy

« Reply #938 on: June 24, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »
did it ever occur to amaarl the pictres may have been added or removed. Where have these pictures come from...it would be interesting to know that

I'll ask him, shall I....  @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #939 on: June 24, 2020, 12:43:34 PM »

I'll ask him, shall I....  @)(++(*

I find your post quite childish...not really sure if its worth discussing anything with you

Offline jassi

« Reply #940 on: June 24, 2020, 12:50:36 PM »

I'm fairly sure that he was looked at both by PJ and Grange.
Whether they were thorough is something else altogether.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #941 on: June 24, 2020, 01:02:12 PM »

I havent seem any evidence he was looked at by the PJ or Grange. As the PJ did not record his paedophile record even though it was admitted in court...he would not have been a person of interest

Offline jassi

« Reply #942 on: June 24, 2020, 01:07:50 PM »
I havent seem any evidence he was looked at by the PJ or Grange. As the PJ did not record his paedophile record even though it was admitted in court...he would not have been a person of interest

The Metropolitan Police admitted that Brueckner had been among 600 people previously considered potentially significant in the McCann inquiry.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-christian-brueckner-inga-gehricke-missing-suspect-germany-prison-update-a9551421.html

British police failed to identify Christian Brückner as the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, a senior Portuguese police officer has alleged.

Carlos Farinha, deputy director of the Policia Judiciaria says that Brückner's name was handed over to the Metropolitan Police in 2012, but they never requested any information on the serial sex offender.

The failings of British, Portuguese and German authorities to pursue the convicted paedophile were laid bare yesterday, as the Met confirmed that Brückner had formed part of their longstanding investigation, but he had not been treated as a suspect until 2017.

On Thursday, it emerged that Portuguese police had investigated Brückner in the aftermath of Madeleine’s disappearance, but no further action was taken....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/06/british-authorities-failed-identify-madeleine-mccann-suspect/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:11:55 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #943 on: June 24, 2020, 01:08:51 PM »

The Metropolitan Police admitted that Brueckner had been among 600 people previously considered potentially significant in the McCann inquiry.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-christian-brueckner-inga-gehricke-missing-suspect-germany-prison-update-a9551421.html

was his paedophile history disclosed to them

Offline barrier

« Reply #944 on: June 24, 2020, 01:09:11 PM »

600 person's looked at wasn't the figure reportedly to have been, thoroughly bad form of Grange not to have done so.