Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 395656 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #960 on: June 24, 2020, 11:24:46 PM »
She certainly found Dianne Webster's prints on the shutters and Gerry claimed to have lifted them so how many prints were found on the shutters?

The group tampered with crucial evidence. If neither of them touched the shutters maybe there would be no prints found like on the window!

There had to be prints on them to indicate a stranger but that doesn't mean any stranger touched them. That is tampered evidence by the group and not the PJ!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #961 on: June 25, 2020, 12:02:35 AM »
For anyone interested there is a full translation of Amaral's TVI interview over on the Textusa blog.
http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/goncalo-amaral-jornal-das-8-tvi-june-21.html
http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/goncalo-amaral-jornal-das-8-tvi-june-21_24.html

GA: Nowadays there are new techniques for, for analysing and, and... for... and even re-analyse what has been examined. If there is enough remnant, it is possible to reach other conclusions. I remind that in the vehicle rented by the couple there are hairs that were returned that is said that by the colouring it’s from the missing girl's, but as they have no root, they are unable to dee… to determine the DNA. It is known that there are laboratories that can do this...

JAC: Now...

GA: …so Germans who have money can easily solve this mystery.

Conclusion
In the objects recovered from the Scenic, there were around 15 blonde/fair hairs similar to the reference hairs from SJM2, 4 and 5. However, as it was not possible to do solid [definitive] or significant [forensically meaningful] tests it is not possible for me to determine if, or not, these could have been from Madeleine McCann.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A_L_PALMER.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #962 on: June 25, 2020, 12:21:03 AM »
GA: Nowadays there are new techniques for, for analysing and, and... for... and even re-analyse what has been examined. If there is enough remnant, it is possible to reach other conclusions. I remind that in the vehicle rented by the couple there are hairs that were returned that is said that by the colouring it’s from the missing girl's, but as they have no root, they are unable to dee… to determine the DNA. It is known that there are laboratories that can do this...

JAC: Now...

GA: …so Germans who have money can easily solve this mystery.

Conclusion
In the objects recovered from the Scenic, there were around 15 blonde/fair hairs similar to the reference hairs from SJM2, 4 and 5. However, as it was not possible to do solid [definitive] or significant [forensically meaningful] tests it is not possible for me to determine if, or not, these could have been from Madeleine McCann.

The only problem with just hairs is transference can be argued.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #963 on: June 25, 2020, 07:05:30 AM »
She certainly found Dianne Webster's prints on the shutters and Gerry claimed to have lifted them so how many prints were found on the shutters?

The group tampered with crucial evidence. If neither of them touched the shutters maybe there would be no prints found like on the window!

There had to be prints on them to indicate a stranger but that doesn't mean any stranger touched them. That is tampered evidence by the group and not the PJ!

Where were Diane's prints identified in the report?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #964 on: June 25, 2020, 08:52:52 PM »
The only problem with just hairs is transference can be argued.

Madeleine's hair should not be in the boot of a vehicle that was not rented until 24 days after the disappearance. You pack clothes inside bags. They couldn't even find her hair on her hairbrush!

No hair was recovered from the pillow-case SJM/1 nor the hairbrush SJM/36.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #965 on: June 25, 2020, 08:57:54 PM »
Madeleine's hair should not be in the boot of a vehicle that was not rented until 24 days after the disappearance. You pack clothes inside bags. They couldn't even find her hair on her hairbrush!

Transference can still not be absolutely ruled out.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Carana

« Reply #966 on: June 26, 2020, 10:03:38 AM »

What makes you think that those objects were sent in from Portugal?

SJM/1 was the pillowcase from Rothley, for example.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELEINES_DNA.htm

Offline Lace

« Reply #967 on: June 26, 2020, 10:17:05 AM »

How would Madeleine's hair be in the rental vehicle 24 days after her disappearance.   You are surely not suggesting she was put uncovered in the boot and that hairs fell from her head?   Can you imagine what state her body would be in after 24 days?   

Offline Carana

« Reply #968 on: June 26, 2020, 11:01:23 AM »

How would Madeleine's hair be in the rental vehicle 24 days after her disappearance.   You are surely not suggesting she was put uncovered in the boot and that hairs fell from her head?   Can you imagine what state her body would be in after 24 days?

Roll in Amaral's frozen theory... as the "only explanation" for the alleged reports of gruesome findings of "100%" findings of blood and "tufts of hair" that somehow leaked out of those pesky PJ windows into the waiting arms of tabloids with fishut upls of euros.... and all within the context of supposed PT judicial secrecy.

Whether any of this was actually true or not didn't seem to matter.

Offline Carana

« Reply #969 on: June 26, 2020, 12:44:15 PM »
Transference can still not be absolutely ruled out.

You're not taking the proverbial, by any chance?

Yes, transference can always be an issue.

However, as it happens, the pillow-case in question was from her bed in Rothley.

They were trying to establish a refence sample of her DNA profile at the time (i.e. her identity). That's preliminary to establishing whether or not she was a victim of a crime.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #970 on: June 26, 2020, 04:28:07 PM »

That depends how and where it was stored.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #971 on: June 26, 2020, 07:04:55 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #972 on: June 26, 2020, 07:46:35 PM »

thats great...why havent they solved it then....he obvioulsy doesnt know what hes talking about

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #973 on: June 27, 2020, 12:29:56 AM »
You're not taking the proverbial, by any chance?

Yes, transference can always be an issue.

However, as it happens, the pillow-case in question was from her bed in Rothley.

They were trying to establish a refence sample of her DNA profile at the time (i.e. her identity). That's preliminary to establishing whether or not she was a victim of a crime.

I’m sorry I’ve no idea what you mean by taking the proverbial ?

Transference, from anything carried in the car, is always an issue.

I wasn’t talking about the pillow case and I certainly don’t need to be informed of its purpose.

Offline sadie

« Reply #974 on: June 27, 2020, 12:45:28 AM »
thats great...why havent they solved it then....he obvioulsy doesnt know what hes talking about

Oh I think he knew alright … and he was careful with words.

Do you think that he was trying to undermine the OG findings by pre-empting them ?