Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464945 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #615 on: May 07, 2016, 12:34:03 AM »
(snip) the noise would be so usual as to not  be noticed by most (snip).
That night was the very first time the child heard her bedroom shutter being opened.

Offline mercury

« Reply #616 on: May 07, 2016, 12:35:28 AM »
I think it was impossible for Jane to pass them both by the gate without being noticed so I think she may have spotted him before taking the route Amaral's believed she took - the path way so she turned left and never passed Gerry and Jes.

She said they locked their patio doors, so was she avoiding gerry? By taking the roundabout other route?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #617 on: May 07, 2016, 12:39:43 AM »
I'm sorry.  I really know nothing about Mr Amaral thinking Jane Tanner turned left.  Please explain.

However, had she done so ... how on earth could she have seen the man she saw with a building in between?

I agree with Amaral on this point.

As Jane left the secondary reception entrance and started walking up the road she saw the man crossing from about 25 metres away before she turned left onto the path and took that route back to her apartment. It was impossible for her to pass by the side gate where they were facing each other without being noticed. They weren't facing her direction.

Jes clearly says where he was in his first statement on 7 May 2007.

"I met him near the stairs of a ground floor. There was a gate leading up to some stairs."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #618 on: May 07, 2016, 12:41:44 AM »
She said they locked their patio doors, so was she avoiding gerry? By taking the roundabout other route?

Yes I believe she avoided him.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #619 on: May 07, 2016, 12:47:01 AM »
Yes I believe she avoided him.

Id probably avoid him as well

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #620 on: May 07, 2016, 12:50:54 AM »
Id probably avoid him as well

@)(++(* and it explains if there were any parked cars it may have blocked her view of the man from that distance away.

Offline mercury

« Reply #621 on: May 07, 2016, 12:59:28 AM »
@)(++(* and it explains if there were any parked cars it may have blocked her view of the man from that distance away.

not up to speed on the parked cars discussion, but it was a stretch to believe what tanner said she saw of the manwith some of the minutest details of the hair,clothes and shoes she gave having only looked at him for a couple seconds, details about every strand of his hair, whether there was creases in his trousers and high many inches in his heels, plus description of skin, not to mention description of the child, their clothing,then agan maybe many people have been cia trained

Offline Brietta

« Reply #622 on: May 07, 2016, 01:04:38 AM »

As Jane left the secondary reception entrance and started walking up the road she saw the man crossing from about 25 metres away before she turned left onto the path and took that route back to her apartment. It was impossible for her to pass by the side gate where they were facing each other without being noticed. They weren't facing her direction.

Jes clearly says where he was in his first statement on 7 May 2007.

"I met him near the stairs of a ground floor. There was a gate leading up to some stairs."

How did she get into her apartment?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #623 on: May 07, 2016, 01:14:42 AM »

As Jane left the secondary reception entrance and started walking up the road she saw the man crossing from about 25 metres away before she turned left onto the path and took that route back to her apartment. (snip)
On what page of his book does Mr Amaral say this?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #624 on: May 07, 2016, 01:20:23 AM »
How did she get into her apartment?

You can take the path route to the car park. There are two routes.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #625 on: May 07, 2016, 01:21:27 AM »
On what page of his book does Mr Amaral say this?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #626 on: May 07, 2016, 01:25:22 AM »
You can take the path route to the car park. There are two routes.

But that involves walking the length of the apartment block in the direction of block 4 ... then walking up the side of the apartment block and walking all the way along the path between the apartment and the wall of the car park.

Long road for a short cut ... and why would she take it in the dark and seclusion?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #627 on: May 07, 2016, 01:27:40 AM »

Does this mean they all left their back doors open for ease of checking? I suppose, yet again, since there are no independent witnesses otherwise its a possibility despite their sworn statements

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #628 on: May 07, 2016, 01:27:49 AM »
But that involves walking the length of the apartment block in the direction of block 4 ... then walking up the side of the apartment block and walking all the way along the path between the apartment and the wall of the car park.

Long road for a short cut ... and why would she take it in the dark and seclusion?

It eliminates the impossible.

Offline mercury

« Reply #629 on: May 07, 2016, 01:28:39 AM »

To avoid gerry and/or to enter flat from patio door