Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464880 times)

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #795 on: May 26, 2016, 09:00:56 AM »
Thanks for that
People assume and judge
Your theory of entry of burglar or abductor  is ok
But it doesnt really matter
What matters is real evidence in a police investigation
And the uk og have found NOTHING
So mr anarals thesis is as good as any theory

You are wrong Mercury. There is a difference about "burglary that went wrong" vs. other theories.

At least three pevious burglaries on 5G, 5L and 4A and same modus operandi.

On the other hand Amaral theory physical impossible plus Tapas9 relaxed dining until 22:00.

The independent sighting of man with jacket in cold night with Madeleine like barefoot toddler in pyjamas discards wandering off theory.

Of course there is no enough evidence for Justice ... yet. Meanwhile consider it like "theory priorization".

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:04:36 AM by Heriberto Janosch »

stephen25000

« Reply #796 on: May 26, 2016, 09:09:32 AM »
You are wrong Mercury. There is a difference about "burglary that went wrong" vs. other theories.

On the other hand Amaral theory physical impossible plus Tapas9 relaxed dining until 22:00.

The independent sighting of man with jacket in cold night with Madeleine like barefoot toddler in pyjamas discards wandering off theory.

Of course there is no enough evidence for Justice ... yet. Meanwhile consider it like "theory priorization".

Just a man carrying his daughter Heri, that's all.

The accounts of the Tapas 9 were inconsistent and what happened with the mccanns in the apartment unverifiable, as with the window being open before 10 pm.

The case will remain unsolved as I said beforeon several occasions, bar a confession.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #797 on: May 26, 2016, 11:22:43 AM »

Why (once again) is Amaral's theory or similar 'physically impossible'? Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that the T9 dined until 22.00?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #798 on: May 26, 2016, 11:25:51 AM »
Why (once again) is Amaral's theory or similar 'physically impossible'? Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that the T9 dined until 22.00?

How i like conspiracy theories!!!

stephen25000

« Reply #799 on: May 26, 2016, 11:35:39 AM »
How i like conspiracy theories!!!

You should know about that Heriberto.

That is what the abduction scenario is ?

Oh , by the way, are you still investigating U.F.O. sightings ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #800 on: May 26, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »
(snip) on the other hand Amaral theory physical impossible plus Tapas9 relaxed dining until 22:00 (snip).
IMO Amaral's main theory has discovery at about 10 therefore is consistent with relaxed dining until 10.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #801 on: May 26, 2016, 01:28:33 PM »
You should know about that Heriberto.

That is what the abduction scenario is ?

Oh , by the way, are you still investigating U.F.O. sightings ?

You were left with egg on your face with that one first time round ... were I you I would either acknowledge error or I would stop drawing attention to it.

Despite slavish adherence to Mr Amaral's thesis regarding what happened to Madeleine on 3rd May 2007 ... I have never seen anyone going into great detail to show exactly how it was accomplished, which shows that there is no rational which supports it.

There is actually a lot of evidence pointing towards the reality of abduction.  Starting with Madeleine's absence ... and continuing to the PJ and SY actively investigating abduction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #802 on: May 26, 2016, 01:41:36 PM »
You were left with egg on your face with that one first time round ... were I you I would either acknowledge error or I would stop drawing attention to it.

Despite slavish adherence to Mr Amaral's thesis regarding what happened to Madeleine on 3rd May 2007 ... I have never seen anyone going into great detail to show exactly how it was accomplished, which shows that there is no rational which supports it.

There is actually a lot of evidence pointing towards the reality of abduction.  Starting with Madeleine's absence ... and continuing to the PJ and SY actively investigating abduction.

How do you know that?
The PJ investigated abduction the first time round and found no evidence to support the theory.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #803 on: May 26, 2016, 01:55:37 PM »
How do you know that?
The PJ investigated abduction the first time round and found no evidence to support the theory.

Sigh ...  &%+((£
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #804 on: May 26, 2016, 02:02:57 PM »
(snip) ... At least three pevious burglaries on 5G, 5L and 4A and same modus operandi ...(snip)
The aim of those petty burglary attempts (5G 5L 4A and others) was to steal cash, mobiles, cameras, electronic equipment, etc. Therefore the aim of the 5A burglary attempt was also to steal the same items. The 5A attempt was inevitably interrupted before entry (it is three times absolutely impossible that it wasn't interrupted), and the burglar fled completely empty handed. I don't see any other possible outcome.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:06:56 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #805 on: May 26, 2016, 02:21:38 PM »
What if a burglary attempt is interrupted and the burglar flees empty handed but the person who interrupted the burglar has an accident as a result of fleeing the burglary attempt?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:25:41 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #806 on: May 26, 2016, 02:28:40 PM »
What if a burglary attempt is interrupted and the burglar flees empty handed but the person who interrupted the burglar has an accident as a result of fleeing the burglary attempt?

Are you suggesting this accident happened in the apartment or outside ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #807 on: May 26, 2016, 02:31:26 PM »

What egg on the face are you referring to ?

Perhaps Heriberto should contact Nick Pope on that, who has worked for the Ministry of Defense.

Oh, by the way Brietta, do you know who Heriberto was working for when he was 'debunking' ?

It seems Heriberto has 1 dimension on both the McCann case and U.F.O.'s.

As to abduction, a story without proof.

P.S. Brietta, almost forgot. I did check on Heriberto's background and Richard Hall's as well, both from opposite sides of the fence on U.F.O.'s, (Pope by the way is an 'expert' in his field, the other two aren't), on both cases.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:46:00 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #808 on: May 26, 2016, 02:48:39 PM »
Are you suggesting this accident happened in the apartment or outside ?
In hypothetical cases it could be either. Keeping it hypothetical, an example by adapting another case - what if a pensioner interrupts a burglar climbing in her bedroom window, the burglar flees straight back out the window, and the pensioner as a result of fear and fleeing in the opposite direction has a serious fall or accident or medical event? This would leave an open window, open shutter, open bedroom door, and nothing stolen. Anyone deducing from the open window that the burglar had stolen the pensioner would be completely wrong. Basically burglars never steal pensioners or children.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:52:30 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #809 on: May 26, 2016, 02:50:41 PM »
In hypothetical cases it could be either. Keeping it hypothetical, an example by adapting another case - what if a pensioner interrupts a burglar climbing in her bedroom window, the burglar flees straight back out the window, and the pensioner as a result of fear and fleeing in the opposite direction has a fall or heart attack? This would leave an open window, open shutter, open bedroom door, and nothing stolen. Anyone deducing from the open window that the burglar had stolen the pensioner would be completely wrong. Basically burglars never steal pensioners or children.

Did the pensioner go missing following this hypothetical incident?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future