Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464922 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #930 on: May 28, 2016, 01:06:46 AM »
Looks like the winter snow has finally melted and the search for Deorr Kunz is resuming. Police have done a 3 day search. Next the private investigators KIC will be doing a search (or maybe are now), reportedly with the assistance of cadaver dogs from Georgia state.

Klein Investigations and Consulting. Public Statement : “KIC Texas has received media requests regarding the search for Deorr Kunz, Jr. The citizens of Lemhi County should be very proud of the men and women searchers who worked the case in hard conditions this past week. As the evidence obtained is reviewed by Law Enforcement the KIC team will be preparing their search. We will not announce the date or time of such search as we want to insure that we are not interrupted and can fully concentrate on the areas to which we will be searching. We want to continue to encourage anyone camping in the area of the Timber Creek Camp Ground to keep their eyes open and report anything out of place. We again thank the wonderful people of Idaho for their cooperation and tips.”  24 May at 17:40

Offline misty

« Reply #931 on: May 28, 2016, 01:17:13 AM »
Looks like the winter snow has finally melted and the search for Deorr Kunz is resuming. Police have done a 3 day search. Next the private investigators KIC will be doing a search (or maybe are now), reportedly with the assistance of cadaver dogs from Georgia state.

Klein Investigations and Consulting. Public Statement : “KIC Texas has received media requests regarding the search for Deorr Kunz, Jr. The citizens of Lemhi County should be very proud of the men and women searchers who worked the case in hard conditions this past week. As the evidence obtained is reviewed by Law Enforcement the KIC team will be preparing their search. We will not announce the date or time of such search as we want to insure that we are not interrupted and can fully concentrate on the areas to which we will be searching. We want to continue to encourage anyone camping in the area of the Timber Creek Camp Ground to keep their eyes open and report anything out of place. We again thank the wonderful people of Idaho for their cooperation and tips.” 

Topic has been moved to http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7045.0, Pegasus.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #932 on: May 28, 2016, 01:29:34 AM »
In the Fort one night there was a fire attended by more than 21 fire officers and 7 fire engines, and three residents were evacuated. It took hours to put out the blaze. A fourth resident Fernando Da Vel refused evacuation, claiming that because stone doesn't burn there was no fire risk.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 02:18:03 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #933 on: May 28, 2016, 02:24:07 AM »
In the Fort one night there was a fire attended by more than 21 fire officers and 7 fire engines, and three residents were evacuated. It took hours to put out the blaze. A fourth resident Fernando Da Vel refused evacuation, claiming that because stone doesn't burn there was no fire risk.

You are absolutely wicked, Pegasus!

Was that the Fortazela - is it a restaurant/guest house? What happened there - I can't find anything on google.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #934 on: May 28, 2016, 02:44:27 AM »
You are absolutely wicked, Pegasus!

Was that the Fortazela - is it a restaurant/guest house? What happened there - I can't find anything on google.
It was a Sunday night in 2006 Misty (same night as a white van was torched outside the laundrette).
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 02:47:50 AM by pegasus »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #935 on: May 28, 2016, 09:40:32 AM »
the steel burnt in the twin towers...were there any low flying aircraft around 5a

Concrete does not burn, but somewhere around 1200 degrees it will produce steam to become calcium oxide.

Ca(OH)2 -> CaO + H2O

Calcium oxide is a white powder which melts at nearly 3000 C

Some ones been Googling again  @)(++(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #936 on: May 28, 2016, 09:44:12 AM »
Some ones been Googling again  @)(++(*

It's just over 2,550 degrees Celsius.

I wonder if dave knows why Magnesium Oxide has a higher melting point, almost 300 degrees higher ?

Without googling of course.

%£5&%

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #937 on: May 28, 2016, 09:51:38 AM »
and what temperature is required for this to take place. In the twin towers their was aircraft fuel...what fuel would be present in the apartment to reach the required temp
I don't recall mentioning the Twin Towers.
In the combustion triangle "fuel" is a generic term. In the presence of pure oxygen pretty well everything is a fuel.
What do you think furnishings hard and soft and clothing are made of? Insulation to electric cables etc etc.
What temperature do you think needs to be reached such that the rebar expands enough to spall off the concrete?
To educate yourself look at some Building Research videos on fire hazards.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #938 on: May 28, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »
I don't recall mentioning the Twin Towers.
In the combustion triangle "fuel" is a generic term. In the presence of pure oxygen pretty well everything is a fuel.
What do you think furnishings hard and soft and clothing are made of? Insulation to electric cables etc etc.
What temperature do you think needs to be reached such that the rebar expands enough to spall off the concrete?
To educate yourself look at some Building Research videos on fire hazards.

It was Slarti who mentioned the towers
I don't se the concrete building as a particular fire risk
Furnishings are usually fire retardant
I can see the s level bothered you and Stephen
It seems you had not even heard of them despite being educated at a similar time and both taking GCEs governed by the JMB...

stephen25000

« Reply #939 on: May 28, 2016, 02:59:42 PM »
Incorrect again.

Neither me or Alice feel the need to boast as what we did at point in our education.

Meanwhile , we only have your unsubstantiated word for what you did.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #940 on: May 28, 2016, 03:22:04 PM »
It was Slarti who mentioned the towers
I don't se the concrete building as a particular fire risk
Furnishings are usually fire retardant
I can see the s level bothered you and Stephen
It seems you had not even heard of them despite being educated at a similar time and both taking GCEs governed by the JMB...

Try looking at Building Research stuff re fire risks and how it all works. Then you may be in a position to make a  cogent argument.
Otherwise it's back the old.
"I don't see how it is a fire risk ergo it isn't cos I is clever"

p.s the GCE's I took were Cambridge not J.M.B.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #941 on: May 28, 2016, 06:19:59 PM »
Here's a building which is made from concrete and steel and therefore according to Davel Fire Consultancy has no fire risk.
http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/project/research/structures/strucfire/images_export/CaseStudy/HistoricFires/BuildingFires/windsor.gif

Offline pegasus

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:28:30 PM by pegasus »

Alfie

« Reply #943 on: May 28, 2016, 06:31:01 PM »
In a holiday apartment in which there are very few electrical items in use, and no smokers present, no electrical storm and no jihadists with jets aimed at the apartment what would be the likely main cause of a fire in such a situation? 

ferryman

« Reply #944 on: May 28, 2016, 06:32:38 PM »
In a holiday apartment in which there are very few electrical items in use, and no smokers present, no electrical storm and no jihadists with jets aimed at the apartment what would be the likely main cause of a fire in such a situation?

Spontaneous combustion, silly ...