Author Topic: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.  (Read 28301 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 04:14:09 PM »
Other peoples deep pockets  @)(++(*!

realtruth

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
Kevin in ........Short Arms, Deep Pockets..... @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

8@??)( 8@??)(

realtruth

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »
Other peoples deep pockets  @)(++(*!

8((()*/

realtruth

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 09:42:14 PM »
 8-)(--) who wrote this,where did I read it?
 "On one such occasion, I had sneaked into the kitchen, and was in the cupboard where Dads jacket containing his wages were. I then heard the living room door open, and knew if I did not act promptly, I would be caught.
With a wad of notes in my hand, I scrambled onto the veranda and hid behind the rubbish bags. I had only intended taking a small amount.............. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hastily stuffed the notes down my pants, knowing they would not find it there. If I came forward and told them what I had done it would have been catastrophic."

Same reasoning used some years later then?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 09:54:34 PM »
Even at a young age he was "It's all about me".
Didn't he put some back or something? I'm sure he got caught with some of it but it was a while ago when I read it.

peteats

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 10:00:43 PM »
 "On one such occasion, I had sneaked into the kitchen, and was in the cupboard where Dads jacket containing his wages were. I then heard the living room door open, and knew if I did not act promptly, I would be caught.
With a wad of notes in my hand, I scrambled onto the veranda and hid behind the rubbish bags. I had only intended taking a small amount.............. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hastily stuffed the notes down my pants, knowing they would not find it there. If I came forward and told them what I had done it would have been catastrophic."

Seems to have a thing about sticking things down his pants  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 10:21:07 PM »
Even at a young age he was "It's all about me".
Didn't he put some back or something? I'm sure he got caught with some of it but it was a while ago when I read it.
Where did you read it?  @)(++(*
" I cringed with shame, realising that I had taken so much. If only the Living room door had not opened when it did, I would only have taken a fraction of that amount, xxxxxxxxxx When everyone had gone to sleep, I tiptoed into the kitchen and placed it below Dads jacket.
That night I slept easier, knowing that I had done the right thing. I was never out to cause them pain and suffering,"
 Theft is theft!

realtruth

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 10:22:14 PM »

Seems to have a thing about sticking things down his pants  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 08:46:46 AM »
As long as he sticks to his own pants.......(Vomit emoticon needed).

AgentA

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 09:33:52 AM »

[/quote]

That night I slept easier, knowing that I had done the right thing. I was never out to cause them pain and suffering,"
 Theft is theft!
[/quote]

and later on Kevin realised that Murder is Murder !! Rip Mr Rothwell

realtruth

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »
Sadly don't think he has realised that AgentA

As the story goes he was disturbed, his intention was not to take so much,so he returned some of the money.

as he wrote "
That night I slept easier, knowing that I had done the right thing. I was never out to cause them pain and suffering,

Did not understand that the right thing was not to have stolen at all!!

Still living in denial!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »
I'd be interested to read the bits I haven't yet read because I want to see what he has to say about Mr Rothwell. There is no doubt that it'll all be lies, fantasy and so on all the way through.
I know they say 'there's a book in everyone' but his will make Harry Potter look factual, however I haven't read or seen Harry Potter.

realtruth

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 11:54:19 AM »
I have only read 5 chapters which amount to me, me, me..........
Good point Joanne wonder if in the later chapters of the Craigie Rotter book, the events of that night and murder of Mr ROTHWELL RIP are mentioned.  8(8-))

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:38 PM »
Sadly don't think he has realised that AgentA

As the story goes he was disturbed, his intention was not to take so much,so he returned some of the money.

as he wrote "
That night I slept easier, knowing that I had done the right thing. I was never out to cause them pain and suffering,

Did not understand that the right thing was not to have stolen at all!!

Still living in denial!

The way he writes suggests to me his belief that it is right to steal as long as it is small time???
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

realtruth

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »
My belief too David.
Along with him not getting caught!!!