Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 379099 times)

Offline Admin

What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« on: June 14, 2012, 12:34:56 AM »
Kevin Craigie was convicted in 1991 of the Joint Enterprise murder of Kenneth Rothwell in his home in London.  His co accused was a Mark Fuller.  Craigie went on to serve a 13 year sentence but Fuller only served 10 years.  Fuller later admitted to clubbing Mr Rothwell over the head with a piece of wood while Craigie for his part says that he tried to intervene and was accidentally hit by Fuller.

Craigie admits that Mr Rothwell was still alive and breathing after the attack but he and Fuller failed to provide any assistance to the victim who later died of his injuries. Craigie and Fuller then set about ransacking the property and stole several items from the house.  They also stole Mr Rothwell's car and were later picked up by police driving the wrong way up a one-way street in London.

In recent years Craigie has been involved with the Citizens Advice Bureau rising to the post of Deputy Manager. He has also been involved with the Justice on Appeal Group and claimed to be the Managing Director while Darren Bolger was registered as a Director.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/darren-bolger/31/1b9/564

Darren Thomas Bolger, a 41 year old male from SW19, was found to have taken amounts of money prior to starting building works such as residential extensions and loft conversions under the name of several different companies including Building Matters London Ltd. Once he had obtained money from the home owners he would then leave the works unfinished and only return to collect his tools.

Thanks to the diligent work by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham led by DC Angela Mills and DS Richard Gilbert,  Bolger received a three year custodial sentence at Norwich Crown Court due to one of the victims being a QC who occasionally sat in London Court. The trial was scheduled for three weeks but actually ran for four months. Witnesses were flown in from America and three defence witnesses were arrested for failing to answer summonses.

http://www.westlondontoday.co.uk/node/4644
http://content.met.police.uk/News/Builder-found-guilty-of-defrauding-local-residents/1400008180757/1257246745756

After Bolger's conviction for fraud in April 2012, Craigie took over running the Justice on Appeal group.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-craigie/15/a26/480

We have been informed by individuals named as Trustees by Craigie on the Charity Commission return for this group that they were neither aware of this, had never signed any documentation in relation to this nor had they ever had any meetings with their fellow Trustees.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:51:35 PM by John »

realtruth

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:22:41 AM by Admin »

realtruth

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 09:37:16 AM »
The O'Connell Monument In Photos dot Org

Jun 12, 2009 ... Kevin Craigie says: July 4, 2010 at 10:55 am. Makes me proud to be an O
Connell, even though they put me up for adoption in 1969 to avoid ...
http://inphotos.org/2009/06/12/the-oconnell-monument/

realtruth

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
Played himself!Hurt a lot of people with his gameplay though! UNFORGIVABLE

Offline Joanne

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »
I know this sounds petty and revengeful (but it's not, it's for the right reasons) but is there a way to warn all these groups and the people he's telling he's representing that he's a liar and he will do nothing to help them because they don't deserve him and they'd be better off using other channels and avenue who will do as they say.
They could even put their cases on here, the majority of people on here are sensible and could give the people who need it some constructive help and support.
I don't know enough to help people on my own and having been 'had' by him as it were, I'm now in a position where i don't know how else I can help people or tell them where to turn to, they don't deserve anymore rubbish.

realtruth

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »
Joanne,theoretically it sounds good.In the past several people have done their hardest to warn groups.What has happened ,is that where they may have then distanced themselves they remain friend with friends of the troll! Mind boggling isn't it.There are several people that have challenged the trolls only to then be treated to an accolade of abuse and have the MOJ they support bludgeoned and ripped apart,albeit it these incidents,not with a wooden instrument.The only thing akin to a wooden instrument is the nose of the instigator! SAD! Fortunately this forum has not allowed itself to be overtaken by those that wreak havoc ,hurting and damaging people and the MOJ they support.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 04:42:47 PM »
has anyone read kevins police interview? its very telling if you ask me. he says he thumped the guys chest to get his heart started but then says the guy was alive when mark fuller and him robbed the victim of his car  8-)(--)
why did kevin have the victims blood on him? was it really the stair case wooden spindle that was used as the murder weapon? wouldnt a piece of wood like this break?  8-)(--) i think mark fuller needs to be spoken to thats where some of the answers lie.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 04:47:59 PM »
where is the transcript of his police interview  8-)(--) i read it on here the other night  8-)(--)

craggle bottom

Offline Joanne

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »
Yes, I've read it, it didn't specify what the piece of wood was but it was said it was a similar shape and size to a chair leg.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 04:59:06 PM »
Yes, I've read it, it didn't specify what the piece of wood was but it was said it was a similar shape and size to a chair leg.

is kevin cragie trying to get his conviction over turned on a technicality then. is kevin another adrian prout? he was there when this man was murdered. he did nothing to stop his co-defendent from murdering this man and by kevin telling the police when he was interviewed, he kicked the body to see if it moved, it suggests hes guilty and was rightfully found so by a jury.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »

is kevin cragie trying to get his conviction over turned on a technicality then. is kevin another adrian prout? he was there when this man was murdered. he did nothing to stop his co-defendent from murdering this man and by kevin telling the police when he was interviewed, he kicked the body to see if it moved, it suggests hes guilty and was rightfully found so by a jury.

did kevin cragie manipulate mark fuller? is that why he blamed fuller for everything and tried to play down his part. does anyone think kevin cragie was a lot more involved in all this?

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 05:05:46 PM »
The O'Connell Monument In Photos dot Org

Jun 12, 2009 ... Kevin Craigie says: July 4, 2010 at 10:55 am. Makes me proud to be an O
Connell, even though they put me up for adoption in 1969 to avoid ...
http://inphotos.org/2009/06/12/the-oconnell-monument/

So what you are saying is that he is really Kevin O'Connell?   We do know that his mother was only 14 when he was born.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 05:07:15 PM »
http://kevincraigie.webs.com/apps/members/

I see there are two members.  That will be the site creator Karen Torley and Kevin Craigie.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
http://kevincraigie.webs.com/apps/members/

I see there are two members.  That will be the site creator Karen Torley and Kevin Craigie.

why does the site creator say she is 13 years old?