Author Topic: Hideho has shown herself to be unwilling to defend her videos.  (Read 16945 times)

Offline gilet

I believe it is time that the posts of Hideho which have been proven to be false should be removed from the forum.

She has been on this forum a number of times for lengthy periods since her lies were challenged. But she has refused to defend the lies. She has more recently not returned to this forum, though is actively continuing to post her lies  elsewhere.

She is completely unable to defend her position with regard to the videos. Had she been able to, I am certain she would have done so.

I believe that her lies should be removed and a message left in their place that she refused to defend them.

Offline Chinagirl

Re: Hideho has shown herself to be unwilling to defend her videos.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 11:53:45 PM »
I believe it is time that the posts of Hideho which have been proven to be false should be removed from the forum.

She has been on this forum a number of times for lengthy periods since her lies were challenged. But she has refused to defend the lies. She has more recently not returned to this forum, though is actively continuing to post her lies  elsewhere.

She is completely unable to defend her position with regard to the videos. Had she been able to, I am certain she would have done so.

I believe that her lies should be removed and a message left in their place that she refused to defend them.

Hear, hear.
A

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 03:12:06 PM »
HiDeHo is obviously having some difficulty in responding to the criticisms about her videos.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 03:18:57 PM »
Why does she need to respond? At the end of the day, they're her interpretation, if you don't agree then you don't agree. Removing them is yet another sign that the forum does not want to hear opinion opposed to the abduction theory, it's like a witch hunt of late, if you're not for the Mccanns then you're not welcome here seems to be the concensus when all anyone really knows is that Madeleine was in bed and then she wasn't, everything else is speculation.

registrar

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 04:26:06 PM »
This is a discussion forum - so I'd expect to find points of view that run counter to my beliefs.

However, if I stated as FACT that the moon was made of cheese.

I would fully expect other members to hold me to account and ask for evidence.

Therfore I await Hideho's evidence with interest. 

Offline sadie

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »
HiDeHo will not remove them.  Neither will she justify them in any real way.

They are there to influence the perceptions of people who are not on top of the case.  To win the public over.

They are propaganda.  The propaganda will lie there untouched until after Amarals case and maybe for all time.

Seems they are part of the "Ace" like Pat Browns lies, rubbish and propaganda

And Tony Bennett was ruthlessly used too, but he was too blinded to see.  They have played him for the idiot.  He faithfully followed where they (mis)lead him,.

And now he is paying the price ...

Only my opinion, but it all fits

Offline Admin

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 06:58:03 PM »
Why does she need to respond? At the end of the day, they're her interpretation, if you don't agree then you don't agree. Removing them is yet another sign that the forum does not want to hear opinion opposed to the abduction theory, it's like a witch hunt of late, if you're not for the Mccanns then you're not welcome here seems to be the concensus when all anyone really knows is that Madeleine was in bed and then she wasn't, everything else is speculation.

Because she stated both publicly and privately behind the scenes that she would do so. 

Some members went to a lot of trouble to point out parts of certain videos which could be argued fell within the realms of speculation.   She responded positively to this and agreed to review the offending footage.  It is accepted by everyone that these things do take time.

When the issue is determined positively there is no reason why the videos cannot be returned to the video board.

Offline gilet

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 01:05:51 AM »
I would welcome her response as I have stated every time I have posted a review of "her" videos. I am perfectly willing to debate with her over every single criticism I have made of them.

As soon as she answers I will enter debate with her.

But Admin, I do wonder how much time it takes her to prepare a post? Its now a full two weeks and more since I posted the video reviews and not a sign of even a first reply.

I wonder might Joanne, who is a member of her FB page, pass on a little reminder of the promise she made to respond. She must have been so busy that she forgot. Personally, when I make a promise to do something, I try to fulfil that promise at the earliest opportunity.

Redblossom

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:13:07 AM »
Well, gilet perhaps she cant be bothered or doesnt want to
You cant force her to defend her videos or post on here
They are her opinions and she has used youtube to express them
You and or others have had a campaign to report them to youtube, how did that go?

Bottom line is there is freedom of expression, go fight it if it bothers you that much. you DO know though presumably and  hopefully, that people have their own minds and dont believe everything they hear or read?
 >@@(*&)

censorship is rarely a good thing for society

by all means make a rebut on youtube

Offline muratfan

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 01:22:10 AM »
You and or others have had a campaign to report them to youtube, how did that go?

Bottom line is there is freedom of expression, go fight it if it bothers you that much. you DO know though presumably and  hopefully, that people have their own minds and dont believe everything they hear or read?
 >@@(*&)

Freedom of expression....so I can call you a person , who admitted to locking their kids in a room, then tried to say it was because of a cat, and say it is freedom of expression then can I?? Or does that only apply to [ censored word ]s

Redblossom

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 01:28:31 AM »

>@@(*&)

Freedom of expression....so I can call you a person , who admitted to locking their kids in a room, then tried to say it was because of a cat, and say it is freedom of expression then can I?? Or does that only apply to [ censored word ]s

Take it up with someone who cares or can do something about it

Offline gilet

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 02:20:56 AM »

>@@(*&)

Then, if as you claim she cannot be bothered, she should not have lied about being willing to do so should she?

They are not simply opinions. She makes specific claims within her videos and those claims have been shown to be untrue.

Freedom of expression is not open-ended though is it? Lies and (especially) repeated lies are not freedom of expression but potential libel and can get you in serious trouble. I think Mr. Bennett found that out.

When Hideho stated that she was willing to discuss the problems with her videos did she just demonstrate that she is a liar or is she going to keep to her word?

Redblossom

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 02:25:21 AM »

>@@(*&)

Then, if as you claim she cannot be bothered, she should not have lied about being willing to do so should she?

They are not simply opinions. She makes specific claims within her videos and those claims have been shown to be untrue.

Freedom of expression is not open-ended though is it? Lies and (especially) repeated lies are not freedom of expression but potential libel and can get you in serious trouble. I think Mr. Bennett found that out.

When Hideho stated that she was willing to discuss the problems with her videos did she just demonstrate that she is a liar or is she going to keep to her word?

Email her then instead of shouting on here ad infinitum and to no avail, no one gives a toss basically, they are just youtube videos, you look, you see and read and you make up your own mind, the question may be why YOU are trying to make peoples minds up that all is false
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:27:04 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Luz

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 02:30:42 AM »

PROVEN by whom?

By you?!

HiDEHo has used only data publicized by the Media, if you have a problem sue them.

Meanwhile, if you don't like don't watch. I like, I watch and many people do.

This is freedom of access to information and it's not any punk that determines what we should or shouldn't watch.

Redblossom

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 02:42:17 AM »
Thats the point Luz, its not up to to anyone to determine what people should be allowed  to watch or read

Thats censorship pure and simple and ugly

i suppose the videos featuring the mccanns where they have blatantly ..... should be censored too
 8((()*/

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:54:58 AM by John »