Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501971 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #540 on: March 29, 2019, 08:23:51 PM »

Kate washed the Cuddle Cat five days after Madeleine went missing saying it was smeared with sand and sun cream.

Gerry's sister Philomena said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around.

A former Scotland Yard detective said: "It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do."

*Sunday Mirror report, 13 September 2007
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #541 on: March 29, 2019, 08:27:14 PM »

Jon Corner godfather of one of the McCanns children said ‘The Cuddle Cat was reeking with Madeleines DNA . That easily explains why DNA has been found in the hire car and on clothing that Kate bought after Madeleine disappeared’.

*Telegraph Sept 8th 2007

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #542 on: March 29, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
You know what I think, it's clearly explained above, if you don't like it that's just too bad imo. My opinion will never change unless the first 90 seconds of this gets verified in a court of law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPS0eyLID1A&t=62s
That's ludicrous imo. How you view it, is entirely up to you. It's a free country.
”My opinion will never change”.  Exactly. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #543 on: March 29, 2019, 08:32:17 PM »

Jon Corner godfather of one of the McCanns children said ‘The Cuddle Cat was reeking with Madeleines DNA . That easily explains why DNA has been found in the hire car and on clothing that Kate bought after Madeleine disappeared’.

*Telegraph Sept 8th 2007

This is Jon Corner, well respected and renowned forensic scientist ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #544 on: March 29, 2019, 08:33:15 PM »
If you had read the thread you would have noticed Misty posted Kate's diary for the 12th July were she wrote she washed it, so I'd suggest before you go warning others about the factual accuracy of their comments, you check the factual accuracy of your own. I deleted mine btw.
Maybe that is where the number "12" comes into my memory.  It could be the 12th July  rather than 12 days before the search at the villa.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #545 on: March 29, 2019, 08:36:28 PM »
Never is a long time in the Madeleine McCann affair, but good for you and your opinion.  8((()*/
I was quoting you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #546 on: March 29, 2019, 08:40:02 PM »
One of my favourite excuses, from unnamed sources, was Kate coming into contact with several dead bodies during her work as a G.P  @)(++(*

A source close to the McCanns' solicitors said the smell on Mrs McCann could be explained by being in contact with corpses while working as a GP.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1563381/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-look-to-US-sniffer-dog-case.html

The family GP has insisted she came into contact with at least SIX dead bodies before going on holiday with her husband and three children.

The Sun 05 September 2008
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:47:41 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #547 on: March 29, 2019, 08:43:17 PM »
You weren't quoting me. Go read it again.
I was quoting you, your opinion will never change unless your impossible demands are met, ergo your opinion will never change.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #548 on: March 29, 2019, 09:05:51 PM »
Oh I see, it's changed from "my opinion will never change" to "my opinion will never change unless." Not quite the same thing, but you know that.
After watching Kate's performance you think it would be "impossible" to verify that account of events in a court of law. I think there are a large number of people who would agree with that assessment... I didn't think you'd be one.  8(0(*
Why is that?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #549 on: March 29, 2019, 10:03:25 PM »
I just never had you down as one for viewing Kate's story as being impossible to ever verify. But there you go, you think my demands are impossible. I'd have thought had an abductor left the window open and the curtains whooshing, it would have been possible to verify, but you reckon it's impossible.
Ah well! What can I say that you,ve not said already?  8(0(*
You seem somewhat determined to include the phrase “whooshing curtains “ in as many of your posts to me as you possibly can.  Is there a reason for that?

Offline misty

« Reply #550 on: March 29, 2019, 10:15:15 PM »
One of my favourite excuses, from unnamed sources, was Kate coming into contact with several dead bodies during her work as a G.P  @)(++(*

A source close to the McCanns' solicitors said the smell on Mrs McCann could be explained by being in contact with corpses while working as a GP.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1563381/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-look-to-US-sniffer-dog-case.html

The family GP has insisted she came into contact with at least SIX dead bodies before going on holiday with her husband and three children.

The Sun 05 September 2008

I think that unnamed source is currently on trial in Cascais for kidnapping, armed robbery, illegal computer access & various other offences.....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #551 on: March 29, 2019, 10:18:00 PM »
I think that unnamed source is currently on trial in Cascais for kidnapping, armed robbery, illegal computer access & various other offences.....

It’s a wonder the parents didn’t employ him. He seems to have all the credentials to be one of their PIs.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2019, 10:25:34 PM »
Not particularly and it won't only be you to whom I use the term because imo that's what's the McCanns have been promoting for the last 12 years, a whooshing curtain theory. A theory that I don't view as very realistic IMHO, given the facts. But if it really did occur, I hold the opinion that it must be possible to prove it. No theory is ever accepted without overwhelming evidence to support it. If the McCanns and their very expensive team expect people to treat their theory any differently, then they are not the sharpest tools in the box imo.
For the third time of asking what is the whooshing curtain theory?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #553 on: March 29, 2019, 10:30:28 PM »
For the first time, I'm refusing to tell you. I've already told you twice.
kindly provide the post number then.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #554 on: March 29, 2019, 10:40:31 PM »
You think I'm trawling through the pages to get you post numbers for links I've already provided?  *%87#
No chance, I'm off to bed, do it yourself. Cobbler for me tomorrow.

I’m not interested in links I just want you to explain what whooshing curtain theorists are and what the whooshing curtain theory is, because if you’re going to accuse me of being an advocate of this theory I do at least think I am owed some sort of explanation as to what t is I am supposedly advocating.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:35:06 AM by Eleanor »