Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592884 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »
The thing is Nina... I can see how someone can actually put the number 5 before the number 4 when typing... and Yes... maybe it should read 6:45pm...

But my problem is ..either you know Sally Ramage or are Sally Ramage or know why this is incorrectly written... or you have some other information to hand which you would like to share so I can correct any errors I may have made ...... thank you

Because .. unless someone confirms to me what is written wrong in the document of Sally Ramages... I am at a loss at what to do.... And helping the Placid Dutchman will become even more difficult... (IMO)...
Sorry never met the woman and am certainly not her. I am just going by the fact that I know some of the characters involved on the peripheral and I live in the area.

Why are you trying to alter the time in those papers? It definitely says VT says he was there 6.54pm, what's wrong about that?

I'm obviously missing something.

Offline [...]

« Reply #361 on: July 17, 2017, 02:18:39 PM »
Nine I don't know anything that you don't know. All I have that you don't have is a knowledge of the area.

All I was saying was that initially I misread Sally R's paper and put VT at C/Hill at 6.45pm and it was 6.54pm. Now this as I have said makes a huge difference to the getting home time. I asked whether 7.10pm could count as `just after 7pm'?

No jokes I'm afraid.

author=mrswah link=topic=8060.msg417413#msg417413 date=1500294178]

I tend to agree with you on this particular point---I, too, think Vincent was on his bike.  I think the timings we have are probably not accurate.

Now I have 2 of you whom believe this is incorrect... and probably not accurate... But how we know this piece of information is beyond me .....

Well I could speculate !

Offline [...]

« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2017, 02:21:17 PM »
Sorry never met the woman and am certainly not her. I am just going by the fact that I know some of the characters involved on the peripheral and I live in the area.

Why are you trying to alter the time in those papers? It definitely says VT says he was there 6.54pm, what's wrong about that?

I'm obviously missing something.

I'm not altering any time.... Oh Man... I give up.... 

So come on Nina.... who else do you know in the area ???

Offline nina

« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »

Now I have 2 of you whom believe this is incorrect... and probably not accurate... But how we know this piece of information is beyond me .....

Well I could speculate !
What's incorrect? I need a strong cuppa tea, will be back later when I have my sanity back and hopefully Nine has worked things out.

Offline [...]

« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2017, 02:29:46 PM »
What's incorrect? I need a strong cuppa tea, will be back later when I have my sanity back and hopefully Nine has worked things out.

I have been trying to work out whats going on for a long time....  Unless someone gives me the thumbs up I don't know if I am correct...

So... Back to Your TV Program like the Investigator Nina ....

Offline [...]

« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2017, 02:30:56 PM »

I have been trying to work out whats going on for a long time....  Unless someone gives me the thumbs up I don't know if I am correct...

So... Back to Your TV Program like the Investigator Nina ....

Safest way to verify that Nina is to get MWT to tweet me a message ... He had me as a contact...

Offline [...]

« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2017, 02:45:46 PM »

Offline nina

« Reply #367 on: July 17, 2017, 04:02:28 PM »
(A): We are (excluding me ).. all the same person

(B): We are Sally Ramage (Excluding me)

(C): We are An Investigator Tv Program (excluding me )

(D): We are MTW (excluding me )

(E): We are Solicitor looking into the Case ..(Excluding me )

(F): We are The Innocence Project in Bristol (Excludingme )

(G): We are related to Dr Vincent Tabak.... (Excluding me )..

(H): We are Dr Vincent Tabak.... (excluding me )

(I): We are the Morson family (excluding me )

(J); We are the Yeates Family (excluding me )..

(K):We are the Tabak Family (excluding me )..

(L):We are reviewing the case (excluding me )

(M): We are from The Complex Crime Unit (Excluding me )...

I could keep going ... I need more information to go on ....

Edit........

(Z): We are pulling my donkeys dangler..... again.... (excluding me )....

Double Edit.... Oh yes whilst I play this guessing game I then get banned for trying to reveal someones Identity.... Slap on the back all round...

If you don't tell me I can''t guess....   Simple Maths really !

Wish I picked up that NVQ on Guessing what is going on.... Next to The NVQ on Manslaughter Law and all the other NVQ's I passed by .... On the left hand side ....
Honest to god Nine I don't know what you're on about.

Offline nina

« Reply #368 on: July 17, 2017, 04:04:55 PM »
Nine if you could ask someone who worked in Tesco a question what would that question be?

Not a long question.

I have a friend who has worked there since it opened.

Offline nina

« Reply #370 on: July 17, 2017, 04:06:15 PM »
Safest way to verify that Nina is to get MWT to tweet me a message ... He had me as a contact...
I don't do twitter I'm not a bird.

Offline nina

« Reply #371 on: July 17, 2017, 04:08:24 PM »
(Z): It is then.....   
Again either you or me are on a different planet, don't know what you're on about.

Offline [...]

« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2017, 04:08:28 PM »
Nine if you could ask someone who worked in Tesco a question what would that question be?

Not a long question.

I have a friend who has worked there since it opened.

What day did Joanna Yeates buy the Pizza and what time...  oh know that 2 questions...

To be honest Nina... I think your taking the Mick.. But hey Ho .... what do I know !!!  (Zero)!!!

Time for me to turn of my Mac i think ....

Offline nina

« Reply #373 on: July 17, 2017, 04:10:02 PM »
What day did Joanna Yeates buy the Pizza and what time...  oh know that 2 questions...

To be honest Nina... I think your taking the Mick.. But hey Ho .... what do I know !!!  (Zero)!!!

Time for me to turn of my Mac i think ....
Seriously you think I'm taking the Mick, why? What's made you think that?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #374 on: July 17, 2017, 04:50:43 PM »
What is going on here???

I started this thread on the forum because I suspected (no, I didn't know, and still don't) that Vincent Tabak's conviction was dodgy.

I don't really have much more to say on the subject, to be honest----but I would love the thread to be preserved on here, so that people can read it.

I don't understand why posters are arguing with each other, and I don't believe any of us are anyone other than who we say we are.

If the moderators read all this, they will take the whole thread  down, and I wouldn't blame them, to be honest. . This is all getting very silly, and it was not what I intended when I started the thread nearly a year ago.

We have had a lot of useful, constructive discussion, so why spoil it?

As they say on "Dragon's Den", if we cannot have a reasonable discussion with all kinds of people with all kinds of views, i'm out.