Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592844 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2017, 12:40:57 PM »
I'm going to use these two quotes... to try establish how Dr Vincent Tabak travelled to work..

So this cannot be too far away from 44 Canygne Road

He arrives at Bath at 9:41 am on Friday 17th December 2010...

To get to bath at that time he would need to catch the 9:30 am train from Bristol Mead...

Now its taken he 5 minutes to cycle a matter of yards...  leaving him 25 minutes to cycle to Temple Mead station... Maybe put his train in a Bike Stand....  Get to the correct platform and catch the 9:30 am train...

It is physically possible taking some 15 minutes to cycle... But for some reason he seems slow cycling on this morning taking 5 minutes to get to either Mr Kingham's CCTV or the possible CCTV on the house at the corner of Canygne Road and Clifton Park..

So is he slow ... Or fast like when he cycles Constitution Hill ???

Where are the CCTV images on the train of Dr Vincent Tabak catching it at Temple mead Station ???

There's CCTV on trains... there's CCTV at Stations... Where is Dr Vincent Tabak at the station ???

Maybe he was carrying his infamous laptop... A brief case perhaps... He had only gotten back from America on the 14th December 2010 so Friday 17th December 2010 was possibly his first day back at work after his trip...

Wouldn't he need to bring to work anything he had done abroad ???

Did Dr Vincent Tabak have Panniers on his bike for carrying his work stuff??? Maybe he had a rucksack ???

How did Dr Vincent Tabak take anything to work???

Or did he just catch the Bus ????

VT puts himself at the bottom? of Constitution Hill at 6.54 & not 6.45 as I must have read it.

If indeed he was as the bottom of Constitution Hill at nearly five to seven I'm sorry but IMO there is no way he got home "just after 7pm'. It's physically impossible !!

Offline [...]

« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2017, 12:48:11 PM »
VT puts himself at the bottom? of Constitution Hill at 6.54 & not 6.45 as I must have read it.

If indeed he was as the bottom of Constitution Hill at nearly five to seven I'm sorry but IMO there is no way he got home "just after 7pm'. It's physically impossible !!

Timeline 45- Vincent Tabak’s journey home- 6.54 at Constitution Hill. Home just after
7pm by which time Tanja had already left. Text message to Tanja- ‘Just got home’.

From the trial.... It the Defences Timeline..... Who says Dr Vincent Tabak put himself at "Constitution Hill"????

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2017, 12:49:46 PM »

So if it's physically impossible Nina... How did he get from Constitution Hill to Canygne Road for Just after 7:00pm on Friday 17th December 2010 ??

How did Dr Vincent Tabak Travel ????

Offline nina

« Reply #333 on: July 17, 2017, 01:05:06 PM »

From the trial.... It the Defences Timeline..... Who says Dr Vincent Tabak put himself at "Constitution Hill"????

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Sally R paper : Timeline 45- Vincent Tabak’s journey home- 6.54 at Constitution Hill. Home just after 7pm.

Offline nina

« Reply #334 on: July 17, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

So if it's physically impossible Nina... How did he get from Constitution Hill to Canygne Road for Just after 7:00pm on Friday 17th December 2010 ??

How did Dr Vincent Tabak Travel ????
I don't know !

Offline [...]

« Reply #335 on: July 17, 2017, 01:12:53 PM »
Sally R paper : Timeline 45- Vincent Tabak’s journey home- 6.54 at Constitution Hill. Home just after 7pm.

Yes Nina I know that I have seen that ...What am I missing ????... Have I written the time wrong somewhere ???? If that is the case please point me to my post so I can correct it.....

Offline nina

« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2017, 01:14:53 PM »
If he did take the bus that day the bus certainly didn't come up Constitution Hill. Which in it's own way proves that VT was on his BIKE that day.

See what you've done to me Nine, I'm now even using capitals !!

Offline nina

« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2017, 01:19:58 PM »
Yes Nina I know that I have seen that ...What am I missing ????... Have I written the time wrong somewhere ???? If that is the case please point me to my post so I can correct it.....
Dunno know if you've written times wrong. I just know that I read it wrongly and when reading Sally R I realised it was 6.54 which does make a huge difference in the time of getting home from C/Hill, Regent St, Christchurch turn left Canynge Rd.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2017, 01:22:58 PM »
If he did take the bus that day the bus certainly didn't come up Constitution Hill. Which in it's own way proves that VT was on his BIKE that day.

See what you've done to me Nine, I'm now even using capitals !!

I tend to agree with you on this particular point---I, too, think Vincent was on his bike.  I think the timings we have are probably not accurate.

Offline [...]

« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2017, 01:31:45 PM »
What constitutes a leak? Joanna had been missing since the 17th, was found on the 25th so by the 31st surely this was just news not a leak. Where she went and ate is not very important in the grand scheme of things is it?

Colin Port was explaining at "The Leveson Inquiry" how information must have leaked from somewhere for the Newspapers to know about "The Missing Sock"... That is apparently why they went with "The Missing Sock Police Conference ".....

Offline [...]

« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2017, 01:32:49 PM »

I tend to agree with you on this particular point---I, too, think Vincent was on his bike.  I think the timings we have are probably not accurate.

mrswah... Dr Vincent Tabak could well have rode a bike.....  where is the CCTV footage of this ?

Offline nina

« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2017, 01:37:32 PM »
I think that you're dead right Mrswah, the timings seem to be out by at least (IMO) 10 mins. Having said that I suppose that `just after 7pm' could mean about 7.10pm?

Offline [...]

« Reply #342 on: July 17, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »

Well that represents a huge Problem then doesn't it mrswah....

I am pointlessly trying to work timings out with no accurate information..... So all the timings I have used from The Sally Ramage papers are not accurate ????

And of course Newspapers get things wrong as well....

Shame I don't have the transcript in my hands....

I don't really know what to say now or do.....

Offline nina

« Reply #343 on: July 17, 2017, 01:41:07 PM »
mrswah... Dr Vincent Tabak could well have rode a bike.....  where is the CCTV footage of this ?
You know very well there is no CCTV for this, just VT's account of the events.

Offline nina

« Reply #344 on: July 17, 2017, 01:43:45 PM »
Well that represents a huge Problem then doesn't it mrswah....

I am pointlessly trying to work timings out with no accurate information..... So all the timings I have used from The Sally Ramage papers are not accurate ????

And of course Newspapers get things wrong as well....

Shame I don't have the transcript in my hands....

I don't really know what to say now or do.....
You not speaking to me Nine?