Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1365417 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2100 on: February 09, 2014, 06:42:35 PM »
Intending? Forever! For ever and ever! Or at least until he's completely sold off the public sector to his cronies and made his personal fortune.

Yeah, May 2015 should probably do it.

Cameron is nothing but a little boy in a sweet shop playing around, I just can't take him seriously at all, not that I can take Ed wally Milliband seriously either

Clegg is a traitor vis a vis student fees eg  but at least he opposes Cameron on quite a few things

None of them have charisma or inspire

they're just all silly puppets lol

I hope Rebekkah Brookes gets found guilty btw re phone hacking and other shenanigans, stop the rot wherever you can I say, then let's see what Cameron has to say

And his "cosy relationship " with her and sanctioning off her demand for a Maddie review otherwise she would stick the Home Secretary onthe front page of the Sun every day

Just working for the awful awful Sun  should be a crime in itself

8**8:/:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 06:46:31 PM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #2101 on: February 09, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
Clearly not considered a priority, then.

obviously NOT

can't hear the cries of oh, SY dragging their feet or not following up important leads and evidence..pah

Offline jassi

« Reply #2102 on: February 09, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Perhaps even the diehards recognise it for the crap it is.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2103 on: February 09, 2014, 07:20:29 PM »
About the "lost keys" and the two phone calls from OC to employee.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121
If there anyone here who has the files ON DVD and is willing to look up one phone number for me, please send me a PM message

Offline Apostate

« Reply #2104 on: February 09, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »
There is no proof that The McCanns wanted the efits kept quiet, or any reason for why they should.

Yes there is their spokesman told the Sunday Times it would be a "distraction"  and we all know why they wanted them hidden.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2105 on: February 09, 2014, 08:58:56 PM »
Yes there is their spokesman told the Sunday Times it would be a "distraction"  and we all know why they wanted them hidden.

could you provide a link to the article you are relying on for your information

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2106 on: February 09, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
I don't think SY have been made to look ridiculous because they can't be the source of these stupid articles, it's whatever clown is behind them

IF Mitchell is behind them then it does make the Mccanns look like idiots because he works for them

>@@(*&)

Who else could it be?

As for benefitting, well, plugging the idea that loads of kids in the algarve have been tried to be snatched here there and anywhere for one...mixing attempted burglaries with attempted abductions, men riding up on motorbikes trying to snatch kids off their mums arms, spiking women's drinks to steal their child, and the rest of the rubbish, now we have oh, all the keys off block five were mislaid stolen, therefore ocean club workers are the culprits

!

Why cannot the source of the article be the person who the article is about?
Maybe she told it to a friend and the friend told the papers?
Then when they found her, she did not want to be named, but she told them the story?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2107 on: February 09, 2014, 10:49:15 PM »
Yes that's what should happen.

Either way I dont see how maintenance department could get all those replacement keys from reception (or replacement locks fitted) without at least one worker at reception also knowing, and without at least one top manager also knowing.Yet zero employees/managers mention this in statements.

The involvement of reputation control peeps from day one obviously had nothing to do with it hopefully.

Of course this is all based on the generous assumption that the Express has accurately represented what was said by the two employees it interviewed.

I am thinking that this is the usual police tactics.
When air gets hot they start naming each other..

'The driver' knows he's been mentioned in the news.. and by  doing this he is saying 'It wasn't me.. check out this other guy'
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 10:51:45 PM by VIXTE »

Offline Anna

« Reply #2108 on: February 09, 2014, 10:58:24 PM »

'The driver' knows he's been mentioned in the news.. and by  doing this he is saying 'It wasn't me.. check out this other guy'

My thoughts as well, but not sure  >@@(*&)
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Lyall

« Reply #2109 on: February 09, 2014, 11:52:49 PM »

This might create a problem (perhaps it has already). The British police can't investigate in Portugal but they appear to be working closely with the press, who are investigating/mud slinging.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2110 on: February 09, 2014, 11:59:51 PM »
This might create a problem (perhaps it has already). The British police can't investigate in Portugal but they appear to be working closely with the press, who are investigating/mud slinging.

That can't be doing much for the diplomatic relations we're always reading about.

And there is a legal process ongoing with regard to the letter of request. Any antics on the part of the UK involving police could  throw a spanner in the works.

I don't believe all these stories are  co-ordinated at all. Just desperate attempts to sell copies.

Lyall

« Reply #2111 on: February 10, 2014, 12:06:43 AM »
That can't be doing much for the diplomatic relations we're always reading about.

And there is a legal process ongoing with regard to the letter of request. Any antics on the part of the UK involving police could  throw a spanner in the works.

I don't believe all these stories are  co-ordinated at all. Just desperate attempts to sell copies.

We'll agree to disagree about that, SH 8)-))) I think they're being briefed and being used as tools (Mirror, Mail, and James Murray anyway).

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2112 on: February 10, 2014, 12:19:08 AM »
We'll agree to disagree about that, SH 8)-))) I think they're being briefed and being used as tools (Mirror, Mail, and James Murray anyway).

I defer to your superior medial knowledge, Lyall.

Just seems counterproductive to me.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2113 on: February 10, 2014, 12:26:44 AM »
TBH I don't really understand what is going on at the moment.

We are told SY and PJ are working together. I have seen suggestions in here that PJ side is 'reserved' and they are holding all the moving ahead threads in their  'slow' hands..

SY doesn't need to sneakily leak the data and to make 'some people' nervous, and wait for their reactions, as I have also have seen as suggested..

The normal way in policing between countries is through Intepol or maybe possibly there is an EU body which does the same for EU countries.

If finding out that the 'guilty part' are the OC workers, or even MW workers.. there should not be any secrecy around it.. Why? For what reason? To protect one company? To protect businesses?

Lyall

« Reply #2114 on: February 10, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »
I defer to your superior medial knowledge, Lyall.

Just seems counterproductive to me.

They want a joint investigation because we know how slow the letters of request process is (plus the Met can't sit in on questioniong/vary the questions etc.).

Maybe they're hoping the press will turn something up to influence the Portuguese to agree to that?

Or maybe they're just desperate.