Author Topic: ITV Developing A Series Based On The Case Of Jeremy Bamber  (Read 45228 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: ITV Developing A Series Based On The Case Of Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2018, 10:32:34 AM »
Nearly fell off my chair when I saw this... the resemblance is quite uncanny, apart from his eyebrows which don't meet in the middle.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/freddie-fox-looks-frighteningly-similar-13291785

I understand they've been tidied up @ Wakefiled courtesy of Aarash and the Central Asian hair removal technique known as threading.  Apparently they improvise with dental floss! 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2018, 11:33:47 AM »
Nearly fell off my chair when I saw this... the resemblance is quite uncanny, apart from his eyebrows which don't meet in the middle.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/freddie-fox-looks-frighteningly-similar-13291785

Think they should have swapped around the actors playing Taff and Stan.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2018, 11:50:46 AM »
Anything involving DCI Jones and DS Jones is likely to be big on fiction and low on fact.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2018, 01:22:33 PM »
Anything involving DCI Jones and DS Jones is likely to be big on fiction and low on fact.

Ah! It's a drama and made specifically with entertainment in mind - but I suppose we should give it a chance. I bet we'll all be watching it!

Offline Myster

« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2018, 05:04:14 PM »
I understand they've been tidied up @ Wakefiled courtesy of Aarash and the Central Asian hair removal technique known as threading.  Apparently they improvise with dental floss!
Using the twanging technique he's very familiar with.  8((()*/

Cor Blimey, stone the crows an' watch yer mate!...  where've you been?  Missed ya dreadfully and thought you'd popped yer clogs, Oh Darlin'
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2018, 05:08:21 PM »
Ah! It's a drama and made specifically with entertainment in mind - but I suppose we should give it a chance. I bet we'll all be watching it!

You bet!  We could even watch the final episode all together.  I understand it's due for release in the summer so if we can stream it live from a lappy onto a big screen we could make a bit of do out of it with a bbq that's assuming it goes ahead.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2018, 05:32:57 PM »
Using the twanging technique he's very familiar with.  8((()*/

Cor Blimey, stone the crows an' watch yer mate!...  where've you been?  Missed ya dreadfully and thought you'd popped yer clogs, Oh Darlin'

Oh yes the pulling of cotton threads from his aran sweater which, according to DS Jones, he twanged between his teeth during his police interviews.  Maybe JB is a threader rather than threaded  8)-)))

Yeah hiya  (ty6e[   8**8:/: I'm still alive n kicking but there's nothing new to discuss at the moment.  I just called in today re the Guardian article. 

Offline Myster

Offline Myster

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2018, 04:12:12 AM »
Ooooo, isn't it exciting!  8(*( ...  but at the wrong Chequers.  8(8-))

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/itv-drama-being-filmed-inside-2099414

Real JB spaced out and monobrowed as usual.

Fictional JM in blue jeans and yellow top?

Offline Myster

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:20:55 AM by Myster »

Offline Myster

Offline Caroline

« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2019, 07:15:52 PM »
The Director forgot to tell Prince Harry - "It's a funeral!  Get your hands out of your pockets!".

Think she can be excused - she's playing the victim. It's quite disturbing how much Fox looks like Bamber.

Offline Myster

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2019, 05:48:17 PM »
Think she can be excused - she's playing the victim. It's quite disturbing how much Fox looks like Bamber.
Freddemy wishes he hadn't cancelled his dental appointment...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7565529/Freddie-Fox-unrecognisable-transforms-convicted-murderer-Jeremy-Bamber.html