Author Topic: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.  (Read 125271 times)

Alfie

Re: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.
« Reply #735 on: June 27, 2016, 08:27:49 PM »
I see forum fave Kelvin McKenzie is now regretting his vote for leave, as apparently are 1.1 million others.  tw..s.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #736 on: June 27, 2016, 08:32:14 PM »
I see forum fave Kelvin McKenzie is now regretting his vote for leave, as apparently are 1.1 million others.  tw..s.

I have no objection to him moving to the continent & doing his remaining there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline rotti

« Reply #737 on: June 27, 2016, 08:33:10 PM »
'tw..s' now now alfie &%+((£

Alfie

« Reply #738 on: June 27, 2016, 09:21:21 PM »
"I'm pretty cautious about some of the motives of those who are saying we should take our time. I'm nervous. I'm more nervous than I was on Friday morning. I'm beginning to hear noises, I'm beginning to detect there may be some backsliding and I don't find that acceptable." Nigel Farage, earlier today

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #739 on: June 27, 2016, 09:42:08 PM »
One of my favourite journalists;

Millions of ordinary people refused to be bullied, intimidated and dismissed with open contempt by their presumed betters in the major parties, the leaders of the business and banking oligarchy and the media.
http://johnpilger.com/articles/why-the-british-said-no-to-europe
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #740 on: June 27, 2016, 09:51:28 PM »
"I'm pretty cautious about some of the motives of those who are saying we should take our time. I'm nervous. I'm more nervous than I was on Friday morning. I'm beginning to hear noises, I'm beginning to detect there may be some backsliding and I don't find that acceptable." Nigel Farage, earlier today

So speaketh Farage, who has backtracked more times than an England team has being knocked out of a major tournament.

Offline Myster

« Reply #741 on: June 27, 2016, 09:57:27 PM »
I love the guy, even though he's only got one ball... like Hitler.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline mercury

« Reply #742 on: June 27, 2016, 10:06:46 PM »
I love the guy, even though he's only got one ball... like Hitler.

Thats all well and good if the argument stayed just about trade

Offline Myster

« Reply #743 on: June 27, 2016, 10:12:23 PM »
Thats all well and good if the argument stayed just about trade

Absolute nonsense!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline mercury

« Reply #744 on: June 27, 2016, 10:37:25 PM »
Absolute nonsense!

Ok hold on i must admit i only watched about half or a bit more, where thats all was talked about, let me watch the rest

Offline mercury

« Reply #745 on: June 27, 2016, 10:56:12 PM »
Ok hold on i must admit i only watched about half or a bit more, where thats all was talked about, let me watch the rest

Ok farage seems to be talking about now and foreward loose border controls vis a vis terorrists or illegal immigrants, cant fault that

He's not said all eu migrants here should be deported, so so far hes ok

stephen25000

« Reply #746 on: June 28, 2016, 10:37:40 AM »
Farage has just been speaking in the EU Parliament.

He insulted his fellow M.E.P.'s from Europe, then said he hoped the UK could seek cooperation with Europe.

What a childish attention seeker he is.

His good friend from the National Front in France, Marine le Pen is now speaking.

stephen25000

« Reply #747 on: June 28, 2016, 10:54:59 AM »
M.E.P.'s from Scotland and Northern Ireland have spoken, the former receiving the standing ovation.

Farage just smirked as usual.

stephen25000

« Reply #748 on: June 28, 2016, 11:35:05 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/28/brexit-3-trillion-stock-markets-sterling-ftse-business-live?page=with:block-57723af0e4b030d83eb4af9a#block-57723af0e4b030d83eb4af9a

Branson: Chinese investors pulling out of UK over Brexit vote

Rob Davies

‘Good Morning TV'

Richard Branson ‘Good Morning Britain’ TV show, London, UK - 28 Jun 2016

Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson has warned that Chinese business partners are already pulling investment from the UK after the EU referendum.

Speaking to The Guardian, he warned that last week’s historic vote will cost “thousands of jobs”.

Branson told my colleague Rob Davies that:

“I met with a group of Chinese businessmen yesterday morning who have invested heavily in England and who are now going to stop investing and withdraw investments they’ve already made.”

“I’m afraid that based on misinformation, people voted for Brexit, which is basically voting for a way of shooting themselves in the foot. The last 2 days has been absolute pandemonium worldwide in the markets, the pound crashing, the stock markets crashing, and we are heading rapidly towards a recession again. It’s just too sad, so so sad.

Branson also laid into the Leave campaign for misleading voters during the referendum campaign, saying “thousands and thousands” of workers will pay the price.

“Businesspeople do not want politicians to completely and utterly wreck the hard work they’ve done for years and years and that is effectively what happened. Thousands and thousands of jobs will be lost as a result of this. Thousands of jobs that would have been created will be lost and the knock-on effect will be so dire.
“The sad thing is I really think Brexiters were misled and did not realise.

People said it was scaremongering. It wasn’t scaremongering and the last 48 hours have proved that.”

As mentioned at 8.50am, Branson is pushing for a second referendum vote.

Branson’s Virgin Money challenger bank has been badly hit by the referendum result, with shares tumbling by 40% since Friday morning.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #749 on: June 28, 2016, 11:49:07 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/28/brexit-3-trillion-stock-markets-sterling-ftse-business-live?page=with:block-57723af0e4b030d83eb4af9a#block-57723af0e4b030d83eb4af9a

Branson: Chinese investors pulling out of UK over Brexit vote

Rob Davies

‘Good Morning TV'

Richard Branson ‘Good Morning Britain’ TV show, London, UK - 28 Jun 2016

Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson has warned that Chinese business partners are already pulling investment from the UK after the EU referendum.

Speaking to The Guardian, he warned that last week’s historic vote will cost “thousands of jobs”.

Branson told my colleague Rob Davies that:

“I met with a group of Chinese businessmen yesterday morning who have invested heavily in England and who are now going to stop investing and withdraw investments they’ve already made.”

“I’m afraid that based on misinformation, people voted for Brexit, which is basically voting for a way of shooting themselves in the foot. The last 2 days has been absolute pandemonium worldwide in the markets, the pound crashing, the stock markets crashing, and we are heading rapidly towards a recession again. It’s just too sad, so so sad.

Branson also laid into the Leave campaign for misleading voters during the referendum campaign, saying “thousands and thousands” of workers will pay the price.

“Businesspeople do not want politicians to completely and utterly wreck the hard work they’ve done for years and years and that is effectively what happened. Thousands and thousands of jobs will be lost as a result of this. Thousands of jobs that would have been created will be lost and the knock-on effect will be so dire.
“The sad thing is I really think Brexiters were misled and did not realise.

People said it was scaremongering. It wasn’t scaremongering and the last 48 hours have proved that.”

As mentioned at 8.50am, Branson is pushing for a second referendum vote.

Branson’s Virgin Money challenger bank has been badly hit by the referendum result, with shares tumbling by 40% since Friday morning.

Branson and his  family are unnafected by by mass migration that has taken place...I think we need to see how this turns out...we cannot simply carry on allowing increasing uncontrolled migration affecting our public services