Author Topic: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.  (Read 125242 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.
« Reply #840 on: June 29, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »
Having clicked on the Express link kindly furnished by G-Unit, my eye was rather taken by the story immediately below it - that Elvis is still alive. 

Sums it up perfectly I feel... @)(++(*

This sums that comment up perfectly imo.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:52:06 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #841 on: June 29, 2016, 10:48:06 AM »
I already have given reasons. I gave one reason yesterday.

I have also noted that some on here question cites which reflect mine and others point of view, yet we are asked with blind faith to support the sites given by brexiters.  8)--))

I also find it interesting to note that I am being asked this question by you repeatedly, yet you fail to ask others who back staying in Europe the same question.

Why is that ?

What reason was that?  The NHS??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #842 on: June 29, 2016, 10:51:09 AM »
yes i agree,also i think the superstate is the brainchild of the usa they control the strings and like all good puppet masters they are never seen  pulling the strings ?>)()<

Have you noticed turnaround Obama?  A week ago he was running down the notion of brexit and now he wants to be best friends again.

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #843 on: June 29, 2016, 10:52:16 AM »
What reason was that?  The NHS??

Nah.

Not that specifically.

Keep trying.

Alfie

« Reply #844 on: June 29, 2016, 10:55:32 AM »
This sums that comment up perfectly imo.

Tell me why I should believe the Anti-EU propaganda peddled in a pro-Leave tabloid then.

Alfie

« Reply #845 on: June 29, 2016, 10:57:18 AM »
Have you noticed turnaround Obama?  A week ago he was running down the notion of brexit and now he wants to be best friends again.
What did you expect him to do?  Sever all ties in the event of a Brexit decision?  Get real.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #846 on: June 29, 2016, 10:57:24 AM »
yes i agree,also i think the superstate is the brainchild of the usa they control the strings and like all good puppet masters they are never seen  pulling the strings ?>)()<

The US economy (& western economy) is fu**ed & Obama knows it, the petrodollar is dying.

The over throw of the Ukraine Gov 2014 was orchestrated by the US funding a far right group. (Be he's so anti-racist isn't he!)

Ukraine was going to pump cheap Russian oil into Europe, the US couldn't afford to let that happen.

Europe is Americas 51st state.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:00:08 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #847 on: June 29, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »
Tell me why I should believe the Anti-EU propaganda peddled in a pro-Leave tabloid then.

Believe whatever you like, it wasn't any worse than the remain bullshit.  People made up their own mind and voted for brexit, get over it.

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #848 on: June 29, 2016, 11:05:25 AM »
Believe whatever you like, it wasn't any worse than the remain bullshit.  People made up their own mind and voted for brexit, get over it.

The clear B.S. has been from the leave campaign.

All pie in the sky of a promised land, which could never be delivered.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #849 on: June 29, 2016, 11:06:23 AM »

We know Obama came on a three day visit and issued a few threats. Do we know when it was arranged?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #850 on: June 29, 2016, 11:07:10 AM »
The US economy (& western economy) is fu**ed & Obama knows it, the petrodollar is dying.

The over throw of the Ukraine Gov 2014 was orchestrated by the US funding a far right group. (Be he's so anti-racist isn't he!)

Ukraine was going to pump cheap Russian oil into Europe, the US couldn't afford to let that happen.

That is exactly what happened with Saddam Hussein.  He was going to sell Iraq's oil to the world but not in dollars but in Euros thus sinking the US economy.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #851 on: June 29, 2016, 11:10:36 AM »
The clear B.S. has been from the leave campaign.

All pie in the sky of a promised land, which could never be delivered.

It will be delivered, we will take back control of our own country, we will open up new trade links with the rest of the world, we will save £ billions which would otherwise have been wasted in eastern Europe, we will control immigration to the UK and kick out desirables.  The UK is heading for a bright future under Independence, feel free to take part.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #852 on: June 29, 2016, 11:12:22 AM »
That is exactly what happened with Saddam Hussein.  He was going to sell Iraq's oil to the world but not in dollars but in Euros thus sinking the US economy.

....and Gadaffi.

Not covered in the news much but,

In recent weeks western forces have been carrying out the biggest military exercise (since 1940 odd) on the border of Russia.

Nato are surrounding Russia because of the economic threat to the west.

Russian, Chinese ambitions to float a Gold backed currency & abandon the petrodollar is the single biggest threat to western civilization.

WW3 is coming.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #853 on: June 29, 2016, 11:20:58 AM »
As a small business owner at least I have the consolation that certain workers rights are likely to be repealed and I won't have to pay my part-time staff any holiday or sick pay, so that's good news isn't it?

Offline rotti

« Reply #854 on: June 29, 2016, 11:25:24 AM »

beautifully put 8((()*/