Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1365208 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1035 on: January 06, 2014, 12:33:33 AM »
But if this was a person who took her with a boat, or a person who she played with in the playground, or the person who came to deliver cheese, or the shop assitant in the super market who gave her a sweet, or the gardener whose work her dad was admiring while taking her for a walk.. or the nice barmen who gave her a drink or the ice cream man they just yesterday bought the ice cream from, or the driver who brought them from the airport.. Madeleine could easily identify these people!

Gosh another tonne of suspects, working part time as burglars or ex thiefs, Im out of here.......

@)(++(*

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1036 on: January 06, 2014, 12:33:55 AM »
But if this was a person who took her with a boat, or a person who she played with in the playground, or the person who came to deliver cheese, or the shop assitant in the super market who gave her a sweet, or the gardener whose work her dad was admiring while taking her for a walk.. or the nice barmen who gave her a drink or the ice cream man they just yesterday bought the ice cream from, or the driver who brought them from the airport.. Madeleine could easily identify these people!

Or a big black man who drove up in his tractor..

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1037 on: January 06, 2014, 12:35:58 AM »
Well, I am just saying it would be possible she can identify some people.. even though she was there only for 6 days..

Redblossom

« Reply #1038 on: January 06, 2014, 12:36:44 AM »
Or a big black man who drove up in his tractor..

LMSO SH.....or the lady cleaners who had two rag dolls in the back of their car so were suspects in abducting kids....crazy stupid circus......when will it end!!! Soon hopefully, very very soon! Well read enough for one evening I think! off to get the peptobiamol!

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #1039 on: January 06, 2014, 12:38:15 AM »
pegasus, I gave the maximun of data from this person which I can give without revealing his identity, and you will not get all the person information only by reading the PJ files, you have to read more sources, like Madeleine book by Kate, and Amaral book for example, and search some additional sources (and if you got this info, because you are a smart person, please do not make it public). Further, there may be three persons involved and not only one. That is why I read with attention the Daily Mail article who speaks about a gang of three.

What am I saying? These persons should be investigated and discarded, but investigated? yes! If the McCann and Murat were investigated for much less, these persons should be ...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:41:54 AM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1040 on: January 06, 2014, 12:38:23 AM »
Until the truth is found, no idea is stupid idea.. all the possibilities are open!

Redblossom

« Reply #1041 on: January 06, 2014, 12:41:41 AM »
Until the truth is found, no idea is stupid idea.. all the possibilities are open!

Some ideas are very stupid ideas......gnite now

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1042 on: January 06, 2014, 12:57:46 AM »
Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere.  I read a recent article in DM  8()-000( about the British police analysing mobile phone data.  Apparently they have narrowed it down to three suspects?  One Portuguese born.  All have previous and the current thinking is that it was a burglary gone wrong?  High level diplomatic discussions are taking place, with Theresa May involved, as British police do not have the authority to arrest and interview.

I have little knowledge on the case so have no firm views other than I think the parents were irresponsible to leave the children but I don't think they were involved.  Not sure about the tapas crowd  >@@(*&)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1043 on: January 06, 2014, 01:06:36 AM »
Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere.  I read a recent article in DM  8()-000( about the British police analysing mobile phone data.  Apparently they have narrowed it down to three suspects?  One Portuguese born.  All have previous and the current thinking is that it was a burglary gone wrong?  High level diplomatic discussions are taking place, with Theresa May involved, as British police do not have the authority to arrest and interview.

I have little knowledge on the case so have no firm views other than I think the parents were irresponsible to leave the children but I don't think they were involved.  Not sure about the tapas crowd  >@@(*&)

Yes, we're discussing that very article right now, Holly. Nice to have you on the 'Madeleine' board!

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1044 on: January 06, 2014, 01:14:59 AM »
Ok Heriberto seems you are a good researcher so I assume the criminal record bit is correct, and I need to read more.

Re living near the sighting, there were many employees at that time living near that sighting.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1045 on: January 06, 2014, 01:30:16 AM »
Well, I am just saying it would be possible she can identify some people.. even though she was there only for 6 days..

Perhaps in theory but in that case, why would someone who was concerned about recognition want to enter the apartment while the children were there?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1046 on: January 06, 2014, 01:47:35 AM »
Yes, we're discussing that very article right now, Holly. Nice to have you on the 'Madeleine' board!

Thank you Sherlock.  It is nice to be wanted on the 'Madeleine' board!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #1047 on: January 06, 2014, 05:39:36 AM »
Well, it is enough he gives the name to the SY or PJ, or both. I am happy with that..
Why would we need to know the name anyway?
Only if the person gets questioned, and made Arguido, the world would need to know about it

Jeez if this blokes information is in the PJ files as stated, then the PJ and the SY will know about him anyway.

Having a criminal record means NOTHING. He could have done something when he was a youth and turned his life around just like tractor guy....

This is all garbage.

Non of this is ever going to find the child its getting ridiculous.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1048 on: January 06, 2014, 05:47:36 AM »
Thank you Sherlock.  It is nice to be wanted on the 'Madeleine' board!

Yes we sometimes keep ourselves to ourselves a bit over here - it's nice to have a visitor.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #1049 on: January 06, 2014, 05:50:30 AM »
pegasus, I gave the maximun of data from this person which I can give without revealing his identity, and you will not get all the person information only by reading the PJ files, you have to read more sources, like Madeleine book by Kate, and Amaral book for example, and search some additional sources (and if you got this info, because you are a smart person, please do not make it public). Further, there may be three persons involved and not only one. That is why I read with attention the Daily Mail article who speaks about a gang of three.

What am I saying? These persons should be investigated and discarded, but investigated? yes! If the McCann and Murat were investigated for much less, these persons should be ...

Sorry hun any credibility you had has just gone out of the window if you believe ANYTHING you read in the Daily Mail...

IF you go and look on the official McCann FACEBOOK page, they have dissed themselves from any of this media and more or less called it spurious...

NON of this is truth IF it was you can bet your bottom dollar SY would never have allowed it to be published.

IF you found information about this guy in the PJ files, then you can bet the PJ and the SY would have investigated him or her.

Jeez why cant people let the police do their jobs. IF they had the beginning I think we could have found the child...now its all just a circus with tigers...