Author Topic: Dr Sandra Lean - are the wheels falling off her campaign train?  (Read 8994 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

In recent weeks there have been cancelled “lives” no weekly updates, why?

The comments in the Facebook groups have all but dried up. Why?

What is really going on behind the scenes? Is she busy with Luke's new legal team?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: Dr Sandra Lean - are the wheels falling off her campaign train?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 02:27:54 AM »
Dr Lean stepped down this afternoon from the campaign in a professional capacity. She will continue to support from a personal perspective. She stepped down once before in 2014. Was this for similar reasons? Was it due to disagreements on the direction in which the campaign should now be steered? Or is it down to the new investigators and legal team?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 08:36:11 AM »
In recent weeks there have been cancelled “lives” no weekly updates, why?

The comments in the Facebook groups have all but dried up. Why?

What is really going on behind the scenes? Is she busy with Luke's new legal team?

The ‘wheels fell off’ years ago

Luke Mitchell is a dangerous psychopath

And Sandra Lean knew back in 2014 this could well be the case

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 08:43:14 AM »
Dr Lean stepped down this afternoon from the campaign in a professional capacity. She will continue to support from a personal perspective. She stepped down once before in 2014. Was this for similar reasons? Was it due to disagreements on the direction in which the campaign should now be steered? Or is it down to the new investigators and legal team?

Did she ‘step down’ or was she pushed ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 08:59:55 AM »
Did you not hear what she told Sharon Indy Sunshine here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5EIX9m1Lc

at around 46:00

Sandra Lean
‘We’re coming up to 17 years. I’m getting tired of “you can’t do this you can’t do that” and I mean in reference to the case. We’re 17 years in* (*can’t make out if she said in or down) the line there’s a kid there who’s lost his his entire youth so if it comes to getting a new website up and putting stuff on there that’s not been out before well maybe it’s time maybe it’s time
so I will announce on Facebook when we finally get a way to set up a website and all of that it will be on Facebook but if anybody wants to get in touch just look for me Sandra Lean the the picture is a hand with a yellow paper clip it’s not a picture of me so.… 

What happened to the website Sandra Lean mentioned ⬆️

Where is it?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:02:26 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 09:10:10 AM »
In her latest YouTube video Sandra Leans states,

”Oh yeah trolls on YouTube.
Now I can’t say too much about this but can I ask please that you don’t make reference to particular trolls at the minute all will become clear but for now please don’t make reference to actual trolls whether they are real names or fake names or whether you know or you don’t know just for now please erm again there’s stuff going on”

When does Sandra Lean plan to make the above ‘clear’ ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 09:12:25 AM »
Is the money from Sandra Lean’s book sales still going to Luke Mitchell’s ‘fighting fund’ as she claimed or does she have other plans for it?

All profits from this company will be donated to a new charity organisation, Long Road to Justice.
https://innocentsbetrayedltd.com/about/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:14:36 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 09:18:04 AM »

She gave me the impression in 2014 she thought Luke Mitchell was guilty after all

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 09:22:18 AM »
Seems James English was telling porkies too re his part 4 on LM

He said: "Part four of the Luke Mitchell case will be coming in June and will be shown live.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2021, 10:30:12 AM »
Did you not hear what she told Sharon Indy Sunshine here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5EIX9m1Lc

at around 46:00

Sandra Lean
‘We’re coming up to 17 years. I’m getting tired of “you can’t do this you can’t do that” and I mean in reference to the case. We’re 17 years in* (*can’t make out if she said in or down) the line there’s a kid there who’s lost his his entire youth so if it comes to getting a new website up and putting stuff on there that’s not been out before well maybe it’s time maybe it’s time
so I will announce on Facebook when we finally get a way to set up a website and all of that it will be on Facebook but if anybody wants to get in touch just look for me Sandra Lean the the picture is a hand with a yellow paper clip it’s not a picture of me so.… 

Ms Leans admits in her solo podcast of putting information out, at times on the basis of seeing what response it may evoke. Highlights this when talking about the 'mystery' condom man. Used deliberately to see how the newspapers/media would use it. It seems this is evident in other areas too. It may be IMO, that some is done for the purpose of provocation. Putting misinformation out, hoping some response may be made that she could later use. Perhaps, even to provoke some kind of response between people directly involved with this case. The "be afraid, very afraid" comment being such. Using this type of tactic, via misinformation going back over some period of time now. Not saying, that is how it is, but how it appears to be at times.

Indeed it is

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 11:02:55 AM »
Has Sandra Lean told convicted drug dealer/smuggler & money launderer Shaun Atwood to not publish her chat with him?

https://www.publicpolicerecord.com/arizona/doc-prisoner/SHAUN_ATTWOOD/187160
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:06:07 AM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 04:35:41 PM »
Has Sandra Lean told convicted drug dealer/smuggler & money launderer Shaun Atwood to not publish her chat with him?

https://www.publicpolicerecord.com/arizona/doc-prisoner/SHAUN_ATTWOOD/187160

Is it just me or do I see a pattern here of Sandra Lean and dubious men?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2021, 05:03:40 PM »
Is it just me or do I see a pattern here of Sandra Lean and dubious men?

For me there’s more than one pattern

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 05:09:15 PM »
In a little over 3 months from when the channel 5 show aired

Sandra Lean has again thrown in the towel

Excerpt from P.270-271 ‘Hidden in Plain View’ by Sandra Lean

Internet campaigns
‘The steady increase in internet campaigns, although creating an outlet for information which is largely ignored or dismissed by the mainstream print and broadcast media, is orchestrated by individuals who have little or no experience of creating and guiding a large media presence, or how to maintain and increase interest once a case has begun to draw attention. An apparently successful campaign for one high profile case in 2009/2010, which drew several hundred supporters, collapsed amidst a very public, bitter and acrimonious dispute between various contributors.89 There were several consequences, including some contributors and supporters withdrawing from internet advocacy, others withdrawing from some campaigns whilst supporting others, and the creation of a general rift in what had, prior to that, been an encouraging and cohesive group..

Up until the channel 5 TV show aired support for killer Luke Mitchell was few and far between and Sandra Lean was able to do as she’d been doing up until that point with not too many questions asked of her

But the sham of a TV show attracted varying individuals and as a result some of these individuals would have contacted Luke in prison via emailaprisoner and letters & with some communications possibly leading on to telephone calls.

And as a result of this killer Luke Mitchell will have been ‘briefed’ by some of these individuals as to Sandra Leans behaviour as well as the behaviour of others

Sandra Leans actual experience of running a public internet campaign up until when the channel 5 tv aired had been limited to the wrongly accused person forum which Billy Middleton ran meaning Sandra Lean could take a back seat http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=442.msg9279#msg9279

Excerpt from P.270-271 ‘Hidden in Plain View’ by Sandra Lean

Anonymous and malicious posting, and posters using multiple online identities, have been an ongoing difficulty for online campaigns (and campaigners), with smear tactics and dishonesty being used to discredit individuals and cases, sometimes spilling over into physical threats and arrests 90

Sandra Lean has clearly been using ‘smear tactics’ of her own = ‘pored/poured’ being one example

‘Dishonesty’ = she claimed publicly no one had been threatened when JH had indeed been threatened and an arrest made

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 05:43:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2021, 05:34:26 PM »
In a little over 3 months from when the channel 5 show aired

Sandra Lean has again thrown in the towel

Up until the channel 5 TV show aired support for killer Luke Mitchell was few and far between and Sandra Lean was able to do as she’d been doing up until that point with not too many questions asked of her

But the sham of a TV show attracted varying individuals and as a result some of these individuals would have contacted Luke in prison via emailaprisoner and letters & with some communications possibly leading on to telephone calls.

And as a result of this killer Luke Mitchell will have been ‘briefed’ by some of these individuals as to Sandra Leans behaviour as well as the behaviour of others

Sandra Leans actual experience of running a public internet campaign up until when the channel 5 tv aired had been limited to the wrongly accused person forum which Billy Middleton ran meaning Sandra Lean could take a back seat http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=442.msg9279#msg9279

I agree with you. Some of these Luke supporters come across as absolutely deranged. They were never called out for their actions and I believe their actions were harmful to LM's campaign. I'm not so sure SL took a step back rather than got shoved off.