Author Topic: Does the absence of sightings these days tell its own story?  (Read 12735 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Does the absence of sightings these days tell its own story?
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2015, 12:50:36 PM »
John Blacksmith latest blog is excellent. He hits the nail.

The absence is surely due to the age difference, and it does not make it easier that McCanns/MSM continue to post cute baby Maddie pics. It sells papers, gains sympathy.

Many of the sightings earlier on were  dubious to be fair. There was a frenzie of 'sightings'. All rather farcical IMO.

I have also believed that Maddie is dead, and has been since around that time she was reported missing.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Anna

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2015, 01:25:10 PM »
John Blacksmith latest blog is excellent. He hits the nail.

The absence is surely due to the age difference, and it does not make it easier that McCanns/MSM continue to post cute baby Maddie pics. It sells papers, gains sympathy.

Many of the sightings earlier on were  dubious to be fair. There was a frenzie of 'sightings'. All rather farcical IMO.

I have also believed that Maddie is dead, and has been since around that time she was reported missing.

I do believe the age progressed photo is now shown in the press articles, along with the 3 year old photos(familiar to all)…. so that people know who she is.
Surely it is up to the press, which photos from their library files, they decide to post and not the McCanns?

The aged photos could be one of many girls that age, so there is unlikely to be many, if any at all, sightings of her.

I believe that there is a strong possibility that Madeleine, is no longer alive, but until she is found, dead or alive or the culprit responsible for her disappearance is found, we can not realistically, be certain of anything.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Lace

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2015, 01:52:27 PM »
I do believe the age progressed photo is now shown in the press articles, along with the 3 year old photos(familiar to all)…. so that people know who she is.
Surely it is up to the press, which photos from their library files, they decide to post and not the McCanns?

The aged photos could be one of many girls that age, so there is unlikely to be many, if any at all, sightings of her.

I believe that there is a strong possibility that Madeleine, is no longer alive, but until she is found, dead or alive or the culprit responsible for her disappearance is found, we can not realistically, be certain of anything.

Well said Anna I agree     8((()*/

As the years go by and she hasn't been found,  of course the odds that  Madeleine still being alive are slim.   That doesn't mean that she is dead.   There have been many cases where the child has been found after many years,  to still have hope that Madeleine is alive is not something  to be mocked.   Indeed I would think that every person with a heart would want Madeleine to be alive and not dead.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2015, 02:03:56 PM »

Well said Anna I agree     8((()*/

As the years go by and she hasn't been found,  of course the odds that  Madeleine still being alive are slim.   That doesn't mean that she is dead.   There have been many cases where the child has been found after many years,  to still have hope that Madeleine is alive is not something  to be mocked.   Indeed I would think that every person with a heart would want Madeleine to be alive and not dead.

theres having a  heart and being realistic would you  want a child alive and suffering  for 8   years?? if it  was my child i would not  ( if i had one i wasnt able too) that doesnt mean  it would not  be   brillant if maddie  was found alive  but  again you have to be realistic the dogs findings the vast amount of time without a trace of her etc  theres so much denial in this case and that doesnt   give maddie any justice

Offline Lace

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2015, 02:26:56 PM »
theres having a  heart and being realistic would you  want a child alive and suffering  for 8   years?? if it  was my child i would not  ( if i had one i wasnt able too) that doesnt mean  it would not  be   brillant if maddie  was found alive  but  again you have to be realistic the dogs findings the vast amount of time without a trace of her etc  theres so much denial in this case and that doesnt   give maddie any justice

You don't know if Madeleine is suffering do you? 

Have you read any books in relation to other children who have been abducted and kept by paedophiles?  I have and they are abused BUT they don't want to die,  they want to live,   and these children when they are found are helped by professionals.   Of course they are going to have serious issues but they can be overcome.  Who are we to say that they should be dead?

So if your child [if you had one]   was abducted for eight years,  you would prefer that child to be dead?

stephen25000

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2015, 06:49:42 PM »
Basically the sightings were red herrings of people seeing small blondish haired females and then crying 'Madeleine'.

They had and continue to have no empirical value , since the trail went cold, very early on.