Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 34026 times)

Offline rulesapply

Maybe if you didn’t spend your time trolling her you’d be able to do something worthwhile too?
The above is for you, faithlilly.

Offline faithlilly

The above is for you, faithlilly.

Ouch…that hurt !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

Ouch…that hurt !
If sarcasm is your only shot and best shot then you're going to be easy.

Offline faithlilly

If sarcasm is your only shot and best shot then you're going to be easy.

In what way easy? Could you be a little more precise? I
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

In what way easy? Could you be a little more precise? I
Tomorrow, faithlilly.

Offline rulesapply

@)(++(*

Could you ‘maintain a certain standard’ ?

I may have to up their bar a bit to the minimal decent standard but I'm sure we could work something out  8(0(*

Offline Nicholas

Posted today on the ‘unofficial’ LM Facebook page by Lisa C Reynolds Peden ⬇️

THIS STATEMENT IS FROM LUKE AND CORINNE:

‘I have spoken to Luke and Corinne both their wishes are that everyone who is able to, attends the protest on the 17th of July in Edinburgh! They are both one hundred percent behind this group and the protest that's been organised! Luke has spoken to  people the last few days and made it very clear that he will not allow ANYONE to speak for him anymore. He is a man now and will not stay in the background and longer. He has dealt with the person/people who have been telling people not to attend this protest because it wasn't organised by the 'official' group. This is not Luke's wishes and the protest is 100% legal. Luke has made it clear that the Free and retry Luke Mitchell group has his full backing and support. They I will now be posting all statements from Luke via myself.

Also they wish that all the group's come together and that any previous issues are put to bed! Luke has said that he doesn't want animosity between the groups, everyone on these groups are supposed to be here for one reason only and should all be fighting for the same cause! Luke is in charge of his life from now NO ONE ELSE!! He has taken a back seat for far too long and isn't doing it anymore.

*If you are attending any protests please wear a mask and follow all covid guide lines that are in place on the date of the protest.*

Luke and Corinne thank everyone on this group! The support is absolutely amazing! From the bonus ball tickets to raising awareness and being involved and organising two protests! It's all greatly appreciated! All money this group has raised goes directly into a bank account for Corinne.

Luke does not want photos of Jodi distributed for his fight for justice, this is insensitive to Jodis family and friends, and creates bad press for him. It is not and has never been Luke's wishes for us to find the real killer. Our job is to get Luke free and home to his mum. For anyone else to be investigated and/or charged Luke must be acquitted first.

Luke has also advised Sandra that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately. He has been too concerned about upsetting other people, and following other wishes,but has lost his childhood, teenage years and adolescence. He will not stand for this anymore.

Luke appreciates your support and welcomes future peaceful protests and any other means of support which are within the law. All ideas from ANY groups MUST be ran by Luke in the first instance before anything is done.

Also Luke has made it very clear that the 'official' group does not speak for him nor has it ever. If you have any questions or would like to run anything by Luke please message myself as I am in daily contact with Corinne and every two days with Luke.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND HELPING ME FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM!! BIG THINGS ARE COMING!!

Luke and Corinne have gave me permission to share with this group some pictures from his childhood. These pictures are not in the public domain. So keep your eyes peeled, I will post one later today!
💞💞💞

#lukemitchellisinnocent  #freelukemitchell

George Fergie
Glad this is out now, a felt so persecuted for myself and the whole team that run this group, let’s get everyone on the same page, no more fighting against each other guys let’s be one like Luke and corrine want

George Fergie
Guys we will not tolerate abuse regarding Luke’s statement , if it persists it’ll be straight blocks , sorry but it’s time to move on , there’s an open invitation to anyone who wants to go to the Geo Protest and that includes all other groups and pages, it’s Luke and corrines will to do it all together so division will no longer be tolerated
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 03:54:12 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Which suggest the ‘official’ LM Facebook isn’t Luke Mitchell’s ‘official’ page after all 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

‘Luke does not want photos of Jodi distributed for his fight for justice, this is insensitive to Jodis family and friends, and

Will there be a comment from Stephanie Nicol on this?

11th June 2021 ⬇️
Stephanie Nicol
‘My street was looking a bit plain so I decorated it with a call for Justice...
#justiceforjodijones

Sandra Lean
‘Fantastic, Stephanie!!!! Such a lovely picture of Jodi.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:01:35 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

Say what? - Where is the new legal team? The researchers? And why is CM not attending this march herself? I think someone is playing silly b....rs are they not? Luke Mitchell has been an adult for several years now.

This comes across as nothing short of a massive slap across the face towards Ms Lean? Has she been lying around the legal team? One can surely not jump from everything going to a legal team to now being released to the public via this other group In a matter of days.

Or has the new team in effect being these new found campaigners? 

Wonder when Ms Lean will make a public statement on this? - someone is lying here?

Offline Nicholas

Will there be a comment from Stephanie Nicol on this?

11th June 2021 ⬇️
Stephanie Nicol
‘My street was looking a bit plain so I decorated it with a call for Justice...
#justiceforjodijones

Sandra Lean
‘Fantastic, Stephanie!!!! Such a lovely picture of Jodi.

Excerpt from a post made by Stephanie Nicol on the ‘official’ LM Facebook page

Stephanie Nicol
‘A Jury should have everything available in order to decide whether to commit somebody to a life behind bars. Not to do so is an injustice not just to Luke and/or Jodi but to every one of us.
I say that as somebody who has been to court as a witness/victim, had a Guilty verdict and the law said that because there was no corroborating charge, he gets let free.
That is not Justice. This is not Justice.

Danielle Barclay
‘I remember not even realising these miscarriages of justice and wrongful accusations and convictions was a thing...then it happened to someone i love. From leaving court after 3 days I just knew that people need other people in these situations and the people who do help (like this group) are the most selfless people ever. I never want anyone to feel and experience that. I will help any way i can to stop this from happening to anyone else. It's wrong and this criminal justice system needs to be turned upside down and changed. It is not good enough for us the people.
Fighting for Luke and Jodi justice is fighting for the 100s of others who are facing the same thing. People need people.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:11:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Dexter

Lets hope the legal team do their stuff whoever they are. A lot talk the talk in the beginning and end up not doing all they promise.

It seems like a tug of war at the moment which cannot be good for anyone.

Without Sandra Lean keeping this case highlighted most people in either group wouldn't be involved now .

Huge slap in the face. miscarriage of justice world brings out all sorts of people not always with the best of intentions

Offline Nicholas

‘Luke has also advised Sandra that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately. He has been too concerned about upsetting other people, and following other wishes,but has lost his childhood, teenage years and adolescence. He will not stand for this anymore.

‘Also Luke has made it very clear that the 'official' group does not speak for him nor has it ever. If you have any questions or would like to run anything by Luke please message myself as I am in daily contact with Corinne and every two days with Luke.

Sandra Lean
There won't be a live today - I didn't get a response from Luke in time to talk about the updates I wanted to cover today - hopefully, I'll be able to speak with him early next week. Have a great Sunday!

Sandra Lean has now had a public reply from killer Luke Mitchell

Will she ‘release’ all documents as he has requested ?

Will Luke and Corinne Mitchell’s police statements finally be published - in full - to the WWW ?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:17:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

On 30th April 2021 Lisa C Reynolds Peden posted the following

’So in the book it states that Ju J, Ja J and AW confirmed categorically that there was no grounding in place on the night of June 30th. Ja J remembered the specific start date of the four week punishment as beginning on May  14th, because she had an exam that day and, arriving home early, discovered the Jodi had skipped school. Ju J told police that because Jodi had been going to woodburn in recent weeks, she needed the "extra time" (i.e. ten o'clock curfew) for the additional traveling. The friend Jodi met with in woodburn was on holiday the week of the murder, therefore, the grounding had to have been lifted before then - according to Ja J  recollection, it was finished by 12th June. AW said simply that the punishment had petered out until things returned to normal "a few weeks ago".

Although Jodi was at Luke's house on the 28th of June and they had got carried away and lost track of time. So a taxi was called to make sure Jodi got home in time. Luke gave Jodi the fair for this.
 Luke still believed Jodi to be grounded, although she was allowed to his house on the Saturday! So sometimes Jodi's grounding would have random days break mixed in?!
So if her grounding stopped on the 12th on June and not the 30th, who was Jodi hanging around with? Who was she meeting up with after school? And what were they doing? Why didn't she tell Luke about the grounding being lifted until these texts that supposedly Jodi sent to Luke from her mum's phone? It's been referred to time and time again that Jodi was the 'other' woman as Luke was having an 'affair' but what if in real fact Luke was the 'other' guy and it was really Jodi who was having an 'affair'! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🧐

Does the above ⬆️ stem from Luke or Corinne Mitchell or both?

According to another Facebook post by Lisa C Reynolds Peden she speaks to Corinne Mitchell every day and Luke Mitchell every two days
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:27:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Lisa C Reynolds Peden
‘Obviously in time he wants the killer brought to justice. But Luke needs to be acquitted first because while he's in prison they will not even look at anyone else! He wants his name completely cleared.